Katie Price #225 Kipper found out Carol had escaped her control as she drew on her eyebrows with a lump of Coal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bunny cooking again, Harvey is there too.
Who's kitchen is that,,,,and who's eating all those chopped bananas there'll be a few family pictures later then all the kids sat round the table H eating healthy food so skank and Sophie can look like good mummies and score some deflection votes.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Yes, I am bloody lucky that I have a cleaner, but tonight, my lovely helper ran out of time, and I changed the sheets on my bed. Whilst wrestling with the duvet, pillows, and fitted sheet, I thought about skanky pants. I wonder if she still employs a cleaner? @DC16, you might know, however, if she doesn't (and bloody well shouldn't being bankrupt) I am going to think it is possibly unlikely.

So, if no hired help how many times has she changed the sheets this year? I'm going for an optimistic 3.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

HEY TATTLERS. I GOT THIS REPLY FROM PETA regarding Prices latest dead animal.

Rachel Peresie
[email protected]
3 Dec at 02:27

Hithanks again for reaching out to us about this person. PETA UK recently released the following media statements about Katie Price which have been widely circulated in the British press:

At least six animals have died so far on Katie Price’s watch, each shrugged off as a “tragic accident”. This woman is clearly unfit to look after any animal and should be banned from having them. PETA is calling on authorities to investigate the most recent death. We’re also pointing a finger at the greedy breeders who keep selling or giving animals to her, since we know the likely outcome.

For dogs' sake, Katie must not be allowed to acquire any more animals! At least three dogs and one horse have died on her watch in the last few years alone – and she's also tried to sell off two cats on Instagram, as though they were shoes she no longer wore. Her irresponsible attitude is costing wonderful animals their lives, so PETA urges her – and anyone else unable to provide animals with appropriate care– to fill their homes with cuddly toys instead.

Please know that PETA UK has contacted Ms Price on these, and other welfare issues, in order to provide her with information about proper animal care and to urge her to do better. They are also calling on authorities to investigate this matter and on breeders to stopproviding her with yet more animals. PETA UK will continue to keep a close eye on the situation and you can follow them atwww.peta.org.uk where they post regular updates about their work.

Thanks again for writing, for your support and for everything that you do to help animals.

Rachel Peresie
Cruelty Investigations
Wish there was an avatar for duh!
3rd December at 02.27
What year, time zone are we talking here?
Now I don't want to body shame but duck me if she stopped the coke and booze and ate healthy and did a few gym sessions a week then her clothes wouldn't hang off her... Shes too scrawny now.
I was brought up in the 60's and 70's. Gyms were unheard of back then, we basically had to walk everywhere and queue up to make a phone call at the local phone box
Tiny violin I know but happier days than all of these sniff and nip and tuck idiot women, also why do they always try to look like blow up dolls?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Who's kitchen is that,,,,and who's eating all those chopped bananas there'll be a few family pictures later then all the kids sat round the table H eating healthy food so skank and Sophie can look like good mummies and score some deflection votes.
It’s KP’s at the MM 😠

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
God, I dislike her. As ever day progresses, the hate keeps building.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yes, I am bloody lucky that I have a cleaner, but tonight, my lovely helper ran out of time, and I changed the sheets on my bed. Whilst wrestling with the duvet, pillows, and fitted sheet, I thought about skanky pants. I wonder if she still employs a cleaner? @DC16, you might know, however, if she doesn't (and bloody well shouldn't being bankrupt) I am going to think it is possibly unlikely.

So, if no hired help how many times has she changed the sheets this year? I'm going for an optimistic 3.
does she have sheets on her bed ?

• Haha
  • Sick
Bunny cooking again, Harvey is there too.
I'm really confused, Bunny and Jett with KP tonight, and KH posting ads on IG of dolls from Argos saying they're for Bunny - wtf is going on? B&J maybe not being posted on social media by Kieran out of choice, but why mention her in an ad then?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
3rd December at 02.27

I was brought up in the 60's and 70's. Gyms were unheard of back then, we basically had to walk everywhere and queue up to make a phone call at the local phone box
Tiny violin I know but happier days than all of these sniff and nip and tuck idiot women, also why do they always try to look like blow up dolls?
To be fair I often work all night and could realistically send an email at 2:27am, however this reply doesn't sit right with me. Sorry!

Bugger me its still 2nd December - thought something wasn't right about that reply

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
3rd December at 02.27

Same! I was a teenager in the 80's and we certainly didn't have over inflated arses or lips ... it was bad perms, over bleached hair but that was all we had lol ... Looking back and how insecure I was then, I'd rather be there then now!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

HEY TATTLERS. I GOT THIS REPLY FROM PETA regarding Prices latest dead animal.

Rachel Peresie
[email protected]
3 Dec at 02:27

Hithanks again for reaching out to us about this person. PETA UK recently released the following media statements about Katie Price which have been widely circulated in the British press:

At least six animals have died so far on Katie Price’s watch, each shrugged off as a “tragic accident”. This woman is clearly unfit to look after any animal and should be banned from having them. PETA is calling on authorities to investigate the most recent death. We’re also pointing a finger at the greedy breeders who keep selling or giving animals to her, since we know the likely outcome.

For dogs' sake, Katie must not be allowed to acquire any more animals! At least three dogs and one horse have died on her watch in the last few years alone – and she's also tried to sell off two cats on Instagram, as though they were shoes she no longer wore. Her irresponsible attitude is costing wonderful animals their lives, so PETA urges her – and anyone else unable to provide animals with appropriate care– to fill their homes with cuddly toys instead.

Please know that PETA UK has contacted Ms Price on these, and other welfare issues, in order to provide her with information about proper animal care and to urge her to do better. They are also calling on authorities to investigate this matter and on breeders to stopproviding her with yet more animals. PETA UK will continue to keep a close eye on the situation and you can follow them atwww.peta.org.uk where they post regular updates about their work.

Thanks again for writing, for your support and for everything that you do to help animals.

Rachel Peresie
Cruelty Investigations
I emailed the RSPCA and received the following reply:

Thank you for your email regarding the disturbing allegations against Katie Price, we hope you don't mind but X has asked the Advice Team to respond on his behalf. Whilst we are concerned about what has been on social media, the RSPCA does not comment on individuals. The RSPCA will always follow up on allegations of cruelty but has no power to impose bans on people from owning or buying pets. Disqualification orders are imposed by the courts and usually follow prosecutions under animal welfare laws. If you have specific evidence showing animal welfare offences please pass these on to our cruelty hotline 0300 1234 999 where they will be investigated.

Kind regards

RSPCA Advice Team

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Same! I was a teenager in the 80's and we certainly didn't have over inflated arses or lips ... it was bad perms, over bleached hair but that was all we had lol ... Looking back and how insecure I was then, I'd rather be there then now!
oh god that reminded me of the sun in I used to use, nice orange hair on the fringe

Now I don't want to body shame but duck me if she stopped the coke and booze and ate healthy and did a few gym sessions a week then her clothes wouldn't hang off her... Shes too scrawny now.
I think she has had more lipo on the recent thai trip

• Haha
@PTMe - you mentioned on the last thread that her next door neighbour was taking and collecting Jett and Bunny from school. Are you back in touch with her?
No no, I'd rather tit in my hands and clap.

At the time skank would pay Helen to run these errunds for her. Helen was having financial trouble with her husband so the money was a welcome to her.

There is physically nobody else in skankys life to do these chores (other than whichever egg she's with)

I very much doubt this has changed from when I spent time with her. You can see Helen's House from MM garden.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.