Katie Price #225 Kipper found out Carol had escaped her control as she drew on her eyebrows with a lump of Coal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe …….. this break up make up shite is all to get headlines and money, so far one or other of them has been in the paper with are they aren’t they saga shite. I think he will destroy her ( reputation 😂) but the money will come in with all the crap that’s being spouted by them.

I don’t think he will release anymore tapes because he is fundamentally a coward, I can’t see there being any happy family Christmas pictures because she lacks any moral compass. The rest of the tribe don’t like him any less so now I expect since he released the recording and threw arry under the bus . Just my thoughts.

• Sad
Reactions: 20

HEY TATTLERS. I GOT THIS REPLY FROM PETA regarding Prices latest dead animal.

Rachel Peresie
[email protected]
3 Dec at 02:27

Hithanks again for reaching out to us about this person. PETA UK recently released the following media statements about Katie Price which have been widely circulated in the British press:

At least six animals have died so far on Katie Price’s watch, each shrugged off as a “tragic accident”. This woman is clearly unfit to look after any animal and should be banned from having them. PETA is calling on authorities to investigate the most recent death. We’re also pointing a finger at the greedy breeders who keep selling or giving animals to her, since we know the likely outcome.

For dogs' sake, Katie must not be allowed to acquire any more animals! At least three dogs and one horse have died on her watch in the last few years alone – and she's also tried to sell off two cats on Instagram, as though they were shoes she no longer wore. Her irresponsible attitude is costing wonderful animals their lives, so PETA urges her – and anyone else unable to provide animals with appropriate care– to fill their homes with cuddly toys instead.

Please know that PETA UK has contacted Ms Price on these, and other welfare issues, in order to provide her with information about proper animal care and to urge her to do better. They are also calling on authorities to investigate this matter and on breeders to stopproviding her with yet more animals. PETA UK will continue to keep a close eye on the situation and you can follow them atwww.peta.org.uk where they post regular updates about their work.

Thanks again for writing, for your support and for everything that you do to help animals.

Rachel Peresie
Cruelty Investigations

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86
Oh no, Monday night was when they called the police wasn’t it? 🤔 that seems so long ago now 🤪
21st Nov was plod, then sink boys breakup video, pictured outside restaurant 4 days ago was skanks walk of shame and her OF photo shoot, so sink boy must have been driving her around to these places. 😎

Reactions: 15

Rachel Peresie
[email protected]

Hithanks again for reaching out to us about this person. PETA UK recently released the following media statements about Katie Price which have been widely circulated in the British press:

At least six animals have died so far on Katie Price’s watch, each shrugged off as a “tragic accident”. This woman is clearly unfit to look after any animal and should be banned from having them. PETA is calling on authorities to investigate the most recent death. We’re also pointing a finger at the greedy breeders who keep selling or giving animals to her, since we know the likely outcome.

For dogs' sake, Katie must not be allowed to acquire any more animals! At least three dogs and one horse have died on her watch in the last few years alone – and she's also tried to sell off two cats on Instagram, as though they were shoes she no longer wore. Her irresponsible attitude is costing wonderful animals their lives, so PETA urges her – and anyone else unable to provide animals with appropriate care– to fill their homes with cuddly toys instead.

Please know that PETA UK has contacted Ms Price on these, and other welfare issues, in order to provide her with information about proper animal care and to urge her to do better. They are also calling on authorities to investigate this matter and on breeders to stopproviding her with yet more animals. PETA UK will continue to keep a close eye on the situation and you can follow them atwww.peta.org.uk where they post regular updates about their work.

Thanks again for writing, for your support and for everything that you do to help animals.

Rachel Peresie
Cruelty Investigations
Gosh, If I had been PETA I would have gone in much harder. Why didn't they consut their legal team? They say at least 6 animals in the opening paragraph then say "at least three dogs and one horse". If they want to take action and see their statement in the press they will need to do better than this.

I am VERY disappointed. There was so much more they could have said. I'm not an expert in animals but if they had conducted my firm we would have written this for free with lots of legal jargon thrown in for good measure.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
IMO they are probably still together. The slutty clothes and tits on display, ( normal after every break up) hasn’t happened yet. She has been too quiet about it as well.
Only thing she has said is ‘she’s single’, but that’s not the first time either.

Reactions: 17
Well, since its issued by local council think a wee letter needs to be sent to them
Send me details - I will send an anonymous legal letter

ie, it has been brought to our attention by a client of ours (who wishes to remain anonymous) therefore we owe it to taxpayers and disabled people to bring this to your attention

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m really worried that some idiotic puppy farm gives her another dog for Christmas.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
On KH insta. Let's hope Bunny is going to be with him at Christmas and not Skanky
Screenshot_20221202-203701_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 14

Rachel Peresie
[email protected]

Rachel Peresie
Cruelty Investigations
Well done for your persistence pepe :love:

Reactions: 22
Reactions: 14
I reckon they've gathered for a Famerlee Meetin' to discuss the latest revelations and how they can get damage control. I wish I could be a fly on the wall at the dinner table and hear the.... erm.... discussion...!
I hope J&B aren't staying with her for a few days, she's not exactly to buzzing that they're with her never mind she's been on a bender and probably needs a home delivery to restock her supplies. It's heartbreaking to think the kids are with someone so irresponible and destructive.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.