Katie Price #225 Kipper found out Carol had escaped her control as she drew on her eyebrows with a lump of Coal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kipper's looking like Mrs Overalls again. She looks like she'd smell of 1970s charity shop clothes that hadn't been washed properly.

Screen Shot 2022-12-02 at 19.08.05.png
Screen Shot 2022-12-02 at 19.07.36.png

I was confused at who was in this photo;

Screen Shot 2022-12-02 at 19.14.19.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Wasn't Monday when skank was getting it's hair and makeup done at that house ready for the afternoon OF Christmas shoot then the walk of shame touting for business with backgrid in tow. 🤔
Think she did the street walk last week, just before Sharon died 😔 she was rather quiet on Monday after the backlash.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Think she did the street walk last week, just before Sharon died 😔 she was rather quiet on Monday after the backlash.
You maybe correct DC, it's hard to keep up with the deflection and antics sometimes. 😀

Reactions: 17
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I reckon they've gathered for a Famerlee Meetin' to discuss the latest revelations and how they can get damage control. I wish I could be a fly on the wall at the dinner table and hear the.... erm.... discussion...!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Did Chris Hughes mean she actually stinks as in smelly witch?
How any man can go near her fanny is beyond me. 🤮
Anyone remember PA saying he will kiss her leg better and when he started to, he recoiled in disgust and said she needed to wash down there. He said "it stinks" 🤢🤮🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
While I was fiddlearsing around earlier trying to work out where this thread was, I went back to the very first page of this forum - November 2018, four years ago. The same things were being said about her then as they are now.... The way she treats men, her kids, negligence to animals, how she was even called Skanky even then..!!!

Nov 30, 2018
ahh it's okay, I just know how truly badly she treats all of her kids but especially Harvey as he has no voice, and when she wins mum of the year and all these other compliments such as the daily mail calling her 'doting mum' as I saw when I wrote that ^^ it just beggars belief! She is honestly the worst mother, and especially Harvey he really drew the short straw with her. Even now, she'd rather date his personal trainer than help him. He was hired to help Harvey lose weight, he got a session in, bonded well as seen on quest tv, then she decided the trainer was hot enough he'd upset the ex so whisked him off to scotland and thailand all summer, Harvey's health and well being is not a priority, and neither is her sick mother. that's kp in a nutshell. selfish beyond belief. she'd rather be snorting coke with 2 random germans she pulled (while messing about with alex behind the trainers back) than spending time helping harvey or amy. Or just seeing any of her other 4 kids.

In her eyes, the kids are money makers. She's sold every detail of them from the word go. Nothing was sacred. It was revealed she called her first three her million pound babies, as that's how much she made from them, from selling every detail of her pregnancies to her tv shows and magazine and newspaper deals, right down to the clothes the babies wore for their mag reveals. Kerry Katona is another who had babies for money and relevancy.

I honestly can't stand her for the cold hearted way she's treated both her kids and animals, they are disposable, but it seems it's all caught up with her finally. Btw she is not like you and me, with feelings, she is really cold eg she can part with any child or any pet or any man and not feel a thing. Which is what makes the whole rehab for pts a joke. That was clearly just a stab in the dark at fixing her public image. Most mothers would be in tears after a week or so or even 3 days or so from their kids, not so kate. she can be seperated for months and not be bothered, still be thinking about herself and her needs first.

Someone she used to rent stables from years ago said she was living in the stable managers car with him at 15, and she literally was the weirdest person she ever met, in that she was very cold and calculating and could joke about murdering her horses and not caring. She is also obsessed with criminal shows and gore shows. She's also a raging alcoholic and has been for years. Drink driving for years too, doesn't care about having the kids in the back. She also abuses harvey's disability badge, using it to park wherever she pleases without him, even going for tanning sessions in town for herself solo. She was also advertising real Fox fur sliders on her insta, and wore them everywhere inc on her kids feet. Everything i abhor in a person, is kp.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
@PTMe - you mentioned on the last thread that her next door neighbour was taking and collecting Jett and Bunny from school. Are you back in touch with her?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
While I was fiddlearsing around earlier trying to work out where this thread was, I went back to the very first page of this forum - November 2018, four years ago. The same things were being said about her then as they are now.... The way she treats men, her kids, negligence to animals, how she was even called Skanky even then..!!!

Nov 30, 2018
ahh it's okay, I just know how truly badly she treats all of her kids but especially Harvey as he has no voice, and when she wins mum of the year and all these other compliments such as the daily mail calling her 'doting mum' as I saw when I wrote that ^^ it just beggars belief! She is honestly the worst mother, and especially Harvey he really drew the short straw with her. Even now, she'd rather date his personal trainer than help him. He was hired to help Harvey lose weight, he got a session in, bonded well as seen on quest tv, then she decided the trainer was hot enough he'd upset the ex so whisked him off to scotland and thailand all summer, Harvey's health and well being is not a priority, and neither is her sick mother. that's kp in a nutshell. selfish beyond belief. she'd rather be snorting coke with 2 random germans she pulled (while messing about with alex behind the trainers back) than spending time helping harvey or amy. Or just seeing any of her other 4 kids.

In her eyes, the kids are money makers. She's sold every detail of them from the word go. Nothing was sacred. It was revealed she called her first three her million pound babies, as that's how much she made from them, from selling every detail of her pregnancies to her tv shows and magazine and newspaper deals, right down to the clothes the babies wore for their mag reveals. Kerry Katona is another who had babies for money and relevancy.

I honestly can't stand her for the cold hearted way she's treated both her kids and animals, they are disposable, but it seems it's all caught up with her finally. Btw she is not like you and me, with feelings, she is really cold eg she can part with any child or any pet or any man and not feel a thing. Which is what makes the whole rehab for pts a joke. That was clearly just a stab in the dark at fixing her public image. Most mothers would be in tears after a week or so or even 3 days or so from their kids, not so kate. she can be seperated for months and not be bothered, still be thinking about herself and her needs first.

Someone she used to rent stables from years ago said she was living in the stable managers car with him at 15, and she literally was the weirdest person she ever met, in that she was very cold and calculating and could joke about murdering her horses and not caring. She is also obsessed with criminal shows and gore shows. She's also a raging alcoholic and has been for years. Drink driving for years too, doesn't care about having the kids in the back. She also abuses harvey's disability badge, using it to park wherever she pleases without him, even going for tanning sessions in town for herself solo. She was also advertising real Fox fur sliders on her insta, and wore them everywhere inc on her kids feet. Everything i abhor in a person, is kp.
I was told she now has her own blue badge 🤬

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh krusties I’m over a month behind ! Works taken over my life, my life’s finally good again. I’ve got my life back. Love my job, new house which I love and I’m finally just… happy… after experiencing my own slapgate on going for 2.5 years then a really tit point in my life where I hardly left bed for months. I can’t wait to catch up as I have heard the recent saga with SB and KFP. We knew he would have recordings of her didn’t we 😉 speak soon krusties x

• Heart
Reactions: 66
The police were called on Monday, 21st November. Wow. Doesn't time fly in Skanky-world...!
Oh yes, I’m still exhausted from yesterday 😂 so they were definitely still meeting up this week after the police were called, plus the restaurant, they just can’t stay away from each other 🤔🤔🤔

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Hi Tattlers, long time no tattle but I just had to check in to see what you’re all saying and my god you haven’t disappointed 😂

I see she’s trying to get the big man to join in on her nose candy sessions….
2C59FBDF-53B0-4A97-AEDB-25A14FEEE268.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Eh...? WTF...?
(There's a section on 'Favourite Quotes from Katie Price' which i quite amusing....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.