Katie Price #221 Another bloke pokes his sausage into her goal, Is this the end for Cole?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well the only thing i can say that's 100% accurate about that picture is,, skanks not at Pricey Towers because there's a bookcase with books in it, the rest is fake. šŸ¤£
You beat me to it Stan. I still hate you Butler :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
You beat me to it Stan. I still hate you Butler :love:
Might be wrong foxy šŸ˜˜ but noticed from the picture taken inside look at the houses across the street look the same as the houses in the picture posted by skank last week of bunny stood in front of the Hummer, skank wouldn't be posting old pictures again as a deflection from this breakup bollocks would she. šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
#222 - Skankā€™s the hunchfront of Notre Sham and Coleā€™s her pupil in how to scam.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
well if they are back together again he as only made himself look like a even bigger mug,fancy saying it is over she cheated one day then going back the day after(his mates must be laughing behind his back)as he no self esteem at all,or will he now be saying he just said she cheated to see what peoples reaction would be and she did not really cheat(i would not be surprised if he said this now)

Reactions: 20
Still laughing about SB putting an IG story up about them being ā€œold photosā€ and then deleting it minutes laterā€¦ šŸ””šŸ”š

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Lovely photo, Pete certainly traded up in every department with Emily. Sheā€™s very beautiful there, and such a lovely dress, unlike Skank who looked and acted on her day like something Pete found in the trash.

Have to say never liked Pete that much, thought him a cheesy one-hit wonder, he used to own a coffee shop in Brighton, me and my friends never went there as we thought it infringed on other independent coffee places, and didnā€™t want to support it. Think many people thought that. It went bust after a couple of years, eeeek, feel a bit bad about that these days, as heā€™s been quite dignified dealing with Skankā€™s constant abuse, and protected J & P from her worst behaviour and influence as best he can, think heā€™s ok now, he seems a decent bloke.

Might add Iā€™m still in shock from the Pete has a weave revelation on the thread earlier. Here am I now, wondering if the weave was in place on his wedding day, always thought he had a good real head of hair. Checking out Peteā€™s weave will be my latest thing šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜
No he didnā€™t have the weave then, he did have hair extensions though šŸ˜‚šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Both his parents and siblings tried to talk him out of marrying her. He ignored their advice and was ordered by Skanky to have a spray tan and extensions for their crappy wedding.

On their wedding day she called him 'a fat sweaty Greek' and treated his parents and family like tit at the wedding.

She also did the same to them in the few years they were married.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I reckon he or it will spin it as some kind of "social experiment" and I can just hear the IG ranty video now "Yeah so I did da split fing to see if we would get abuse and guess what? I was right, weren't I? You lot are a nasty bunch of wankers, arntcha? 'Ere I am, on da frontline and to prove how bleeping evil you all are, I fort I'd put it to da test an I was right weren't I??" Complete with Skanky in the background shrieking "Tell 'em Cole!!"
Yep. My money is on this scenario 100%
I think this is bang on the money wilma!! They are disgusting and suit each other perfectly!! I hope they make each others lives hell šŸ¤¬

Reactions: 28
This will be a surprise to no one, the latest breakup was fake.

She literally has nothing to offer anymore, she is boring as duck.
It is probably a good thing for her that Carl is still with her as it is not like she can get anyone better, whilst there are some sad desperate men that would have sex with her, very few if any would lower themselves to be in a relationship with her.
so true,all the ray croppers of the world are choosey who they wed. they may be sad but there not mad. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Love these comments in the DF?

Actually, l saw her in Tesco and she is quite pretty.

Oh dear
1 hour ago

Did you pop to Specsavers after Tesco?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.