Katie Price #221 Another bloke pokes his sausage into her goal, Is this the end for Cole?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While singing about rainbows and late night therapy 🤪 (seeing as we don’t know if she has been booted off the Christmas single)
Someone has asked Scarlett on her IG if Katie is on the single, Scarlett hadn’t responded 😁 Reiease tomorrow, we shall see if banshee wailing is included very soon 🥳😁

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Back to Thailand then on a 'make or break' holiday with Carol ... And Rhymi the hanger on to break up the fights ... A bit like the fake 'baby making' holiday the 3 of them went on when she attended the bankruptcy hearing over Zoom ... Whatever else I think there is zero sex between Kipper & Carol, he may have faked interest at first, it's a business relationship now in my opinion ... And ... Also, in my opinion Carol is in the closet ... It wouldn't surprise me if a future story is her supporting him in coming out and 'remaining friends' ... I also would not be surprised if Keiran came out as Bi ... None of this is a crime, just be honest ... It's not public career ending now (it was for members of my family who were household names in the 70s & 80s, I am from an old theatrical family, we hid the truth to protect them, but, these were seriously talented people, not like Carol)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
While singing about rainbows and late night therapy 🤪 (seeing as we don’t know if she has been booted off the Christmas single)
Do you think that there is the possibility of Two singles?The pop tune one with the X factor girl, and then some awful skank led monstrosity of a charity single for mums who have poorly lungs( at Christmas time🎶)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oooh dear, looks like the peasants are revolting, it's "Goody Bags" are no good and it's business is going down the plug hole!

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
New thread 🧵😁 Well done to @geordiegirl and @Cakeyface on thread and title 🥳💖❤😘 xx.

So I'm now on new thread and find out it was all made up. I had made a pic on the last thread but it had closed as I laughed so much at @Rita Chevrolet Tefal head comment that I had to make it into a pic 😀🥰😄😄😘 xx.

So I still like to put it on anyway looooool ...

Resizer_16693140886051.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Total scam, she promises the Nudiest experience ever, we’ve seen the leaks, just dated 90s poses, zero nudity, but you can pay £60 for a blurry video of her in a shower showing nowt.

Skank might as well post her OF stuff in Country Life magazine 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 1757634
These ludicrous secksi poses when eveyone knows she's useless at sex and doesn't like it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'll say it again, this bleep wants sanctioning and locking up for everybody else's safety of this is the result of so claimed MH issues.
It's a danger to itself let alone the children it incubated and I fail to understand exactly why it gets away with everything.
Sooner or later this bleeping waste of oxygen IS going to either kill or seriously injure some poor soul.
And lessons will be learned can f*ck right off if anything happens, it’s screamingly obvious Skank‘s out of control. Agree with you, Skank is very dangerous and getting increasingly so, she looks and is acting completely unhinged these days. I try not to think about those little ones whenever in her care. I joke a lot on here about Skank, but also have genuine concern for those two kids, don’t think it’s hyperbole to think this way, currently hoping this latest stunt they’ve pulled has curbed her access, as it had increased of late. Time will tell on that one, it’s very worrying.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.