Katie Price #221 Another bloke pokes his sausage into her goal, Is this the end for Cole?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So skanky posting crap as if nothings happened, so can assume whatever the excuse is for this breakup bollocks and sink boys she cheated post and now their outing their still together you can guarantee skank won't be to blame (she's got more to lose). Skanks trying to distance herself from the fallout of sink boys excuse of "i saw/found messages on Katie the love of my life's phone but didn't realise they were from ages ago and accused Katie the love of my life of cheating after cooling off and Katie the love of my life explaining we never actually broke up and are stronger than ever, Katie the love of my life would never cheat it's others that have an agenda to split us up"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I have good news Tattlers, just checked his IG again, even former fans (yes unbelievably he had some) have turned on him. On his last post there’s a thread and people are scathing, saying stuff like, I liked him, not anymore, he deserves everything he gets now…..he’s f*cked 🥳😁

Whatever their end game was/is, it’s blowing up badly for them, especially him. That sad video has made him look the pathetic doormat he is, dude had little respect anyway, looks like many who did like him are dealing out severe judgement now. Can’t see any reasoning by Skanky & Wanky that can repair this damage. Why has he gone along with this garbage idea, he really is very hard of thinking, he’s going doooooown.

Cant wait for his next IG post, will just sit back, drink in hand and read the incoming, bonus if he attempts another #AskCarl

Woo Hoo

View attachment 1757520
Ask Coal what it is like to be:
a. A bleep?
b. A Wet Wipe?
c. A Cuck?
d. A Simp?
e. A multi millionaire?
f. A sink wanker?
g. Have a camels toe?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don’t understand the point of faking a break up for only a couple of days? What was their plan here?
Surely it needed to be a few weeks to get in media interviews about “fresh starts” “finding myself” and “from now on it‘s just me and the kids”.
Instead, SB has labelled her a cheat, the police have been called to a disturbance, the kids were in the house, and now it’s all back on again.
What a sad and pathetic way to live. I hope her access to J and B goes back to being restricted after this latest tit show.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Nothing says Christmas more than than a teaser for Skankys Festive minge.
A pre seasonal minge pie if you will.
Except it won’t be.She’ll
be wearing a Santa Claus hat and a floor length cloak.
in spring ,she had flowers covering her lady garden,perhaps for her christmas shoots she will cover her lady garden with holly and her camel toe with mistletoe........or fill her skank cavern with a christmas tree?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Is she REALLY getting her flange out on OnlyFans or is she just scamming her 'fans' by posting what they've already seen before?
Who'd spend money on that?!
Total scam, she promises the Nudiest experience ever, we’ve seen the leaks, just dated 90s poses, zero nudity, but you can pay £60 for a blurry video of her in a shower showing nowt.

Skank might as well post her OF stuff in Country Life magazine 🤦🏽‍♀️

A3074E43-E6A4-407D-9919-281766994272.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I'd imagine they work on the prognosis that its better to be hated than forgotten about.

They sure are as revolting as the rest of her though. When she finally snuffs it they'll have to dig the hole 12 feet deep just to get Them in
Or if its cremated, imagine the popping? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
in spring ,she had flowers covering her lady garden,perhaps for her christmas shoots she will cover her lady garden with holly and her camel toe with mistletoe........or fill her skank cavern with a christmas tree?
Or she might be firing Christmas puddings out of her minge like giant ping pong balls.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So I was right to say the break up was bollocks, YAY!

I will read the waffle later after my early dinner.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Is she REALLY getting her flange out on OnlyFans or is she just scamming her 'fans' by posting what they've already seen before?
Who'd spend money on that?!
Also, she has been very canny.When she joined OF she stated there would be no topless or nude photos.So when she says “steamiest yet”, expect her boiling an egg in a small kitchen with no ventilation ( I exaggerate, but you get my drift).
She’s not lying, but until you part with your money you’ll never know.

BIBA is Brought In By Ambulance
NEWS is National Early Warning Score
Thanks , appreciate that.

GCS is Glasgow Coma score. 15/15 means she was completely conscious.
Thanks x

BIBA - brought in by ambulance

PMHx - Past Medical History
Thanks x

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well the only thing i can say that's 100% accurate about that picture is,, skanks not at Pricey Towers because there's a bookcase with books in it, the rest is fake. 🤣
Also the view from the window shows nearby houses. Not the MM.🏘

Reactions: 14
BIBA - brought in by ambulance

PMHx - Past Medical History
I'll say it again, this bleep wants sanctioning and locking up for everybody else's safety of this is the result of so claimed MH issues.
It's a danger to itself let alone the children it incubated and I fail to understand exactly why it gets away with everything.
Sooner or later this bleeping waste of oxygen IS going to either kill or seriously injure some poor soul.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.