Katie Price #221 Another bloke pokes his sausage into her goal, Is this the end for Cole?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we have a list of all the things (scams) and lies they’ve started and not come to fruition?!

tempted to create a spreadsheet at some point!!
I probably have a list on my spreadsheet, as it's completed daily!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I probably have a list on my spreadsheet, as it's completed daily!!!
Omg you’re amazing! You definitely have put your time into it, I would love for her to finally get her comeuppance

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Well the saga continues……. Have they haven’t they, will they won’t they, is she isn’t she Christ I’m knackered with all their shenanigans 😡

on a serious note I’m raging over all her alleged allegations of DV/DA someone needs to give her a serious talking to she / he are unbelievable. The other side of the coin is calling wolf once to oftenand no one listens 🤬

Back to my football 👋

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This one is on her TikTok, it was put on there 11/09/20 (I won’t link it, as it will show my ID) but if you go to her page it’s on there. So this was how poorly her feet were, supposedly 6 weeks after breaking her feet…it was filmed by Zoe

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Hairpieces on men are very hard to spot if fitted properly ... unlike the full wigs in awful condition sported by the likes of Fabricant and Cliff 😂 😂
You mean they're nothing like the badly fitting rugs skanky plonks onto her bonce?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She looks like a nan being lead out the nursing home
Look how short his legs are compared to hers! He's torso all the way down to his ankles with his balls dragging on the ground (when she lets him have them) while she is legs up to those godawful tits then a thick neck.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What are they hoping to achieve by staging this puerile stunt? They must think they are so clever, winding up the media and probably, we Tattlers, when all they are succeeding at is proving how deeply unpleasant and pointless they are. What a way to live your life.

Reactions: 24
Can be sent to a good journalist.🤔
We have yet to find a good journalist though Dolly. The ones dishing up the crap in Showbiz/Celebs are all aged 12 doing work experience - they wouldn't know how to investigate their own bellybuttons let alone unravel the convoluted crap coming from Skank Central.
Anyone with any journalistic potential is soon shifted out of Showbiz/Celebs for obvious reasons :mad:

• Haha
Neither of them have the bollocks to post on Instagram though - cowardly shady fuckers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I personally could not give a fig about them, I wish they would just vanish into obscurity. Surely they must realise, that they are one of the most hated "couples" in the media.

• Heart
I personally could not give a fig about them, I wish they would just vanish into obscurity. Surely they must realise, that they are one of the most hated "couples" in the media.
I'd imagine they work on the prognosis that its better to be hated than forgotten about.

Holy mother of... and she says they are not her biggest? o_O
They sure are as revolting as the rest of her though. When she finally snuffs it they'll have to dig the hole 12 feet deep just to get Them in

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yep, how many times did she stay with KH after the 'cheating', married him several more times. It was on/off with KB every 5 minutes. Now doing exactly the same with SB. (Yet SB won't do anything that's she done before with her 100067854 men)
She always likes to be the one to finish a relationship and hang on until the timing is right, eg: Noo egg lined up. Perhaps her Hooray Henry told her to back off as everyone's taking the piss, and wants to cool the situation before he gets dragged in deeper.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.