Katie Price #221 Another bloke pokes his sausage into her goal, Is this the end for Cole?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So why is it patronising garden centres now? Has it been barred from Sheesh?
It knows duck all about gardening either so WHY?
Perhaps Webbes garden centre have asked her to model for the cover of their latest catalogue. Maybe they are doing a feature about fertiliser, and wanted someone to provide copious of bullshit!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wonder if someone at the Scums read the comments on here about that young lady serving them yesterday and thought fek you you pair of tunts and done the back together article (the pictures do look old) so it outs them and they can't make any money from stories also makes them look like a pair of sad desperate scamming clowns. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Neither of them have the bollocks to post on Instagram though - cowardly shady fuckers.

Eeeeh I mean, fancy living your life like a tit show day in day out. Always plotting, telling lies and desperately trying to stay relevant. I would rather have my piece of mind and quiet life rather than this pile of crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Wish the bleeping papers would do outright ban on them.
I think they are really pushing their luck with the break up stories now, they think they are clever but pretty soon the media wont comment on them breaking up at all, no one is really interested in them splitting or in the 'back together, more in love than ever' rubbish ... they haven't been since it was her and Andre playing break up make up ... Carol has almost no public profile and hers is really limited now ... it wasnt much coverage at all really ... we talked more about it on here than the press did ... they cant have made enough money for a one way single economy ticket to Thailand from the coverage .... the media are lying in wait, they will love reporting on her huge melt down when it finally goes tits up ... off partying flashing her knickers & off her face singing about drugs

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Eeeeh I mean, fancy living your life like a tit show day in day out. Always plotting, telling lies and desperately trying to stay relevant. I would rather have my piece of mind and quiet life rather than this pile of crap.
Same - what a crappy way to live.

Reactions: 30
She is obsessed with being in papers and telling bleeping lies,total narc.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Surely she’s spending more on props/MUA/Hair etc than she’s getting back from OF? 🤢
She just makes my skin crawl

• Haha
Reactions: 32
That looks like Bill's restaurant in Horsham. 🔍
Do you think maybe the Scum got whiff of that tweet about them being together ( probably saw it on here) and decided to make an article out of it complete with old photos?

Reactions: 18
Anybody checked their twatter?
She doesn't tweet much, only adverts for OF, last tweet was October. Not sure if he has a twitter account, Carl Woods is too common a name to search, clearly doesn't have a blue tick on there!

Where to even start…

The wizards sleeve 🤣
Oh dear, where to even start? The wig looks more obvious than ever here, her face is virtually a blur and the difference in color between her face and arm is hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
i wonder about skankys brows too,they are clearly tattooed above her hair brows,that are higher now, due to facelifts. but are the hairy brows below real or stick ons ?,if real,why are they below the tattooed ones and not on them ? if false,why dont she have the hairy ones on her tattooed ones. please help someone,its driving me mad
Perhaps she had an eyebrow transplant like that dopey journalist Liz Jones did!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.