Katie Price #221 Another bloke pokes his sausage into her goal, Is this the end for Cole?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
C0993DD6-5710-4C22-A85F-353C7E4B08E3.png

583093B7-F4A3-45E8-B1CF-C19036E08698.png

There you go, nice dark hair, same as pictures, so SB, not old pictures….🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I don’t understand the point of faking a break up for only a couple of days? What was their plan here?
Surely it needed to be a few weeks to get in media interviews about “fresh starts” “finding myself” and “from now on it‘s just me and the kids”.
Instead, SB has labelled her a cheat, the police have been called to a disturbance, the kids were in the house, and now it’s all back on again.
What a sad and pathetic way to live. I hope her access to J and B goes back to being restricted after this latest tit show.
perhaps the goal was to get out of her turn, to have the kids for christmas and get out of cooking christmas dinner for amy and family as " me and cole are going abroad for christmas to save our relationship, as you wont let him come here"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
It’s like the saga of Noggin the Nog.
Does anybody remember that one?
It seemed to be repeated continuously, but I never remember getting to the end of the story.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.