Katie Price #22 Liar Liar, cabin on fire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loads of guys have 'taken her up the aisle' :poop:

I just refuse to watch anything that uses the word 'Celebrity' as they are now about to dig-up dead celebs or use holograms thereof. It is getting totally out of hand. It is a full-time 🎠 for the most uneducated, cash-poor hustlers in the UK imo.
Agreed, I always watch all the MasterChef programmes tho, always have, weirdly fascinating what slop they dream up half the time, I love it when it all goes wrong I must admit 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Agreed, I always watch all the MasterChef programmes tho, always have, weirdly fascinating what slop they dream up half the time, I love it when it all goes wrong I must admit 🤣🤣
Well I can remember KP at MM with nanny, whoever and they had to make her squirty can marshmallow on toast. That should be a feckin' winner winner puke for dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sheesh takeaway tonight 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Of course this pair of scrounging bastards won't have paid for it. I hope they get the shits!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Phone battery is low so I just add this here I made earlier and be catching up later tonight and be adding the Hitler Cole pic 😄😘 xx.

Resizer_16137232451710.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Let's hope one of more of his turkey teef crowns veneers whatever they are fall out soon and spoil that glowing smirk!!! Then pom can make a photo of the duo with pointy filed bits for teef!!!😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Of course this pair of scrounging bastards won't have paid for it. I hope they get the shits!
Course they won't, noone drives 30miles to pay for a takeaway.

The food in Sheesh is bleeping average at best. Who pays £35 for a kebab for fucks sake?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
just adding to your debts as you have neither the ability nor the motivation to cook.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
just adding to your debts as you have neither the ability nor the motivation to cook.
But surely she can't be having takeaway, after all her claims of she cooks for 5 fussy kids every night? What's going on? Oh yes, she lies, I forgot that for a minute there, silly me! Going on Celeb Mastechef & now she's having takeaway? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You beat me to it Facehugger!!! I thought surely skankyflaps should be practising at home!!! They often do themes on Masterchef etc... On celeb best home cooks last wk they had to do a Friday night supper meal! I love Masterchef .. My first thought of her being on it was to hurl... Any be very pissed off... But if she s going to look like even more than a tit than her fake ones... And give us fodder here....🤷🤷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
You beat me to it Facehugger!!! I thought surely skankyflaps should be practising at home!!! They often do themes on Masterchef etc... On celeb best home cooks last wk they had to do a Friday night supper meal! I love Masterchef .. My first thought of her being on it was to hurl... Any be very pissed off... But if she s going to look like even more than a tit than her fake ones... And give us fodder here....🤷🤷
That bit where they have to pair up and make the same dish either side of the partition is going to be comedy gold if we can stand her yawping gobhole shouting the instructions out! It certainly will provide horrifically addictive viewing, move over Kay's Cooking 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Let's hope one of more of his turkey teef crowns veneers whatever they are fall out soon and spoil that glowing smirk!!! Then pom can make a photo of the duo with pointy filed bits for teef!!!😆
I honestly for the life of me, cannot understand, why when priceless and Cole, look in the mirror, don’t think they look like twats with those teef. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.