Katie Price #22 Liar Liar, cabin on fire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must be surely? 🤷‍♀️

Try reading peeko's posts in Cole's lazy essex drawl in your head, peeko types exactly how Cole speaks
sarf londoner sweetheart millwall ,If you think im him, after all the times ive taken the piss out of them,you must be as f'cked up as that crazy witch

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
He has properly thrown her under the bus with this; absolutely must have known it was audible before posting! What a 24 Carat gold ballbag he is!! Or, he really is as thick as pig tit
Or he’s actually very crafty and is deliberately throwing her under the bus, trying to make her world fall apart, so he comes out a hero, with money to be made for selling his story? And then enough of a profile to become a reality TV bleep?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
And finally the Sun 🤣 and he has now deleted the clip 🤔
Timely I'd say!
View attachment 447393
Lol good.
Keep it going guys.
Err, yes but she's not and is so thick she plasters her exploits all over IG. Moron.

Reactions: 9
sarf londoner sweetheart millwall ,If you think im him, after all the times ive taken the piss out of them,you must be as f'cked up as that crazy witch
Do love ya tach, here snarl wouldn’t stay that would be 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 xxxxx

• Wow
Reactions: 3
He looks like that guy from the band 'Sparks', Ron Mael. Despite the uncanny resemblence, Ron has a degree from UCLA.

'Killer Camp Carl' qualifications include not being able to speak English properly, threatening women, agression, lying and scamming his followers to buy shite, most of which have been exposed as scams/don't arrive but take your money/no refunds, but he still tried to flog to his lemming followers. Oh and scrounging any old shite/food/freebies he can. Troglodyte.
''This town ain't big enough for the both of us'' (cue the gunfire!) x

This is the voice you can hear. It’s ferns mate, that she was doing work outs with and who does ferns fillers etc.
If you look on Ellie website, it says she can visit your home to do it and most likely priceless was having “ Russian lips” this is what fern has last week. 🤷‍♀️
''Russian lips?'' Wrapped round cock or a bottle of Vodka?

Do love ya tach, here snarl wouldn’t stay that would be 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 xxxxx
Well you are over-egging it; trying too hard to be a credible Tattler. You seem as creepy as Cole and I'm not buying it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
East Londoner here sweetheart and Millwall is east London not sarf

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought I posted this at 6pm or thereabouts
I have just realised I didn't press the post button 🤭 xx

Resizer_16138467828030.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
BACK ONLINE, give me a few minutes for the new thread.

NEW THREAD!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.