Katie Price #22 Liar Liar, cabin on fire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooooo, had a run in with old pointy chin Fern on IG; called her out for running around and having parties with her mates, having PT sessions in houses and just generally breaking lockdown in which she deleted mine and another persons comment. So I redid a post and posted it again and she got well angry with the three of us who had commented about her breaking lockdown; she avoided the question about lockdown and was obvs going all around the houses. I blocked her before she blocked me as it was obvious that was going to come so I had the pleasure of doing it first. Oh and she reads on here and has reported me apparently... Hi Fern 👋
Hi Fern you ugly munter 👋 - stop breaking the rules - the police will be at your door and you and your dubious friends will be fined.

Great, I’ll add them up. Some point today. Cheers 😊
So selling endless stuff without a suitable #ad... hidden amongst the conucopia of creased nastiness.

Oh fern you think you’re famous you’re ugly on the inside
If you threaten one of us you threaten all of us and we don't take to that kindly.

I have two Hitler Cole pics...I add this here for now before catching up later 😄😘 xx.

View attachment 446444
And don't forget @Pom Bear .... 'Hitler, he only had one ball...'

That twit tache suits him 👏 :love:

@liar liar the one you ask about of the person wearing the apron is just a random man in a Muppet chef fancy dress lol 😄😘 xxView attachment 446508

My second Cole pic...not only Cole has the Hitler hair and mustache..so has Sid 😄😄 xx

View attachment 446510
Aww poor Siddy - I feel sorry for him and where is his g/f Precious? In a box in the huge garden log cabin?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Not a lot here to lead us to believe he's got loads of money is there? Unless he has it all stuffed under a mattress 🤔
Yeh, he doesn’t strike me as the type who declares everything to the tax man...
Although a stash of cash is easier to waste and spend on tat then, before you know it, you’re skint and need a foul, skanky, desperate old mare to fleece!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Course they won't, noone drives 30miles to pay for a takeaway.

The food in Sheesh is bleeping average at best. Who pays £35 for a kebab for fucks sake?
'Killer Camp Carl' is now waxing lyrical about the great food from Sheesh and encorouging others to visit on his IG, quite clearly a promotion? #Ad? Not on Coles watch on IG. Christ how many ASA complaints must he have now? File must look like ''War and Peace".

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The other car business isn't showing millions either. The plumbing business was dormant from 2015 to 2019. Priceywoods just has £100 registration 🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 7
'Killer Camp Carl' is now waxing lyrical about the great food from Sheesh and encorouging others to visit on his IG, quite clearly a promotion? #Ad? Not on Coles watch on IG. Christ how many ASA complaints must he have now? File must look like ''War and Peace".
The food at Sheesh is bleeping rubbish.

Honestly, I've eaten far better at Chicken Cottage than the over priced tit you get at Sheesh!

As an example, Cole had a crappy little platic cup of Banoffee Pie with his #gifted takeaway last night! That plastic cup of banana mush costs £10 for fucks sake. bleeping overpriced rubbish!!!

Hahaha, we'll wait for old 'Peeko' to log on then ask him about it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Peeko a.k.a. Man Like Carl

The other car business isn't showing millions either. The plumbing business was dormant from 2015 to 2019. Priceywoods just has £100 registration 🤔
Discussed this a while back.

The Woods family seem to be selling all their assets, the £2m family home, the Lamborghini.

Mrs Woods resigned her directorships of an event planning company.

All doesn't seem well at Chez Woods.

Cole lives in a bang average 3 bed new build on a main road. His business are not exactly threatening to break into the FTSE 100. In order to maintain the illusion of a celebrity millionaire lifestyle, he must be up to his green eyeballs in credit card debt.

So he's milking the sizeable silicone udders of that cash cow KP to try and extinguish the forest fire of debt he is in.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Not a lot here to lead us to believe he's got loads of money is there? Unless he has it all stuffed under a mattress 🤔
You mean like Katie does? AFAIK, Carwash comes across as a very dodgy geezer, he drives a BMW for a start.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Random.....what has happened to Zoe? She spent a good 12 months hanging out of Kunty's hole. And now she's vanished 🤔. Clearly Fern is a huge upgrade 😳. Just the sort of person skanky flaps wants to be associated with if she's pushing to get back on mainstream TV 🤣

• Sick
  • Wow
Random.....what has happened to Zoe? She spent a good 12 months hanging out of Kunty's hole. And now she's vanished 🤔. Clearly Fern is a huge upgrade 😳. Just the sort of person skanky flaps wants to be associated with if she's pushing to get back on mainstream TV 🤣
You will have to remind me who the duck Zoe is, my brain is still in neutral.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

3 new Sun stories!!! Although pretty sure they have already covered the one in the bath before!
In my opinion and I think others may agree, it's so wrong putting a picture on open social media of your 6 year old daughter naked in a bath to flog your tat. Any old perv or, I hate to say it, peodo can view it, I don't even want to think about the rest. But Pwicey can't see this, she just wants the money, duck how it might affect anyone else. The only redeeming element is that Bunny isn't caked in make up like a Lolita.

One thing that puzzles me, is that Kerian, who seems like a brilliant dad, supported by the lovely Michelle allows this. In my, again humble opinion, she is pimping out her kids, especially the girls for financial gain and quite frankly putting them in danger.

Is Kerian holding back to get the money she owes him? I'd love to know.

That aside, Pwicey truely is the worst mother ever that walked the earth.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You will have to remind me who the duck Zoe is, my brain is still in neutral.
Zoe James who did the Master Class Makeup with her. There must be customers still awaiting the class or their £80 back. :(

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Zoe James who did the Master Class Makeup with her. There must be customers still awaiting the class or their £80 back. :(
Forgotten about her, are they still friends or associates?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She's the one who was with skanky and Princess when she was gobbing off round Kris's house wasn't she?

Reactions: 5
On snarl stories, the clip with Sid, you can hear in the background that KP is having injections possibly filler by someone, KP talking about its hard to smile when it’s numb and the person who’s doing it says she’s not putting too much in, gonna build it up so she don’t look like a duck and swelling etc. 😡 Where does this need to be reported?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Expect another Forex scam soon.... and wtf is he following loads of girlie clothes accounts 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

On snarl stories, the clip with Sid, you can hear in the background that KP is having injections possibly filler by someone, KP talking about its hard to smile when it’s numb and the person who’s doing it says she’s not putting too much in, gonna build it up so she don’t look like a duck and swelling etc. 😡
OMG you can, ffs, one rule for a zleb parties, makeup, filler, hair another rule for the rest of us!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
On snarl stories, the clip with Sid, you can hear in the background that KP is having injections possibly filler by someone, KP talking about its hard to smile when it’s numb and the person who’s doing it says she’s not putting too much in, gonna build it up so she don’t look like a duck and swelling etc. 😡 Where does this need to be reported?
Anyone else wondering why Snarl has posted this? It’s clearly intentional, making that conversation public. Is it for laughs, to rile everyone up so someone contacts the authorities, only for KP to claim its for ‘work’? Or is he trying to get her in the tit?
Makes no sense.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Anyone else wondering why Snarl has posted this? It’s clearly intentional, making that conversation public. Is it for laughs, to rile everyone up so someone contacts the authorities, only for KP to claim its for ‘work’? Or is he trying to get her in the tit?
Makes no sense.
Just thick that’s all. KP is following a lip enhancement company on Insta, first pic on there is the delightful Fern

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Sooooo, had a run in with old pointy chin Fern on IG; called her out for running around and having parties with her mates, having PT sessions in houses and just generally breaking lockdown in which she deleted mine and another persons comment. So I redid a post and posted it again and she got well angry with the three of us who had commented about her breaking lockdown; she avoided the question about lockdown and was obvs going all around the houses. I blocked her before she blocked me as it was obvious that was going to come so I had the pleasure of doing it first. Oh and she reads on here and has reported me apparently... Hi Fern 👋
She's a stupid, thick witch, every other word out of her mouth is 'duck, fucker'.

This is a women running a business doing make up for weddings etc, lovely language in front of the mother of the bride, bridesmaids and bride, whilst she's doing their drag queen (no offence DQ) make up for the thick morons who hire her to make them look like a circus clown. Such decorum.

I can only see the people who would hire her are as stupid as Pwiceys 'fans'. Plus she has been filmed breaking lockdown numorous times, laughing on a video on her IG stories "What Covid?" (Now deleted), using a Blue Disabled Badge whilst her and one of her moronic friend laugh about it 'I'm disabled, I can't spell'. Horrible troglodye.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.