Katie Price #22 Liar Liar, cabin on fire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's an absolute horror. Thick, ignorant, appalling language 'duck, fucker' every other word. Her parents must be so proud. She's weird looking, what the duck is up with her eyes and a gob like a guppy? Oh and by the way, she looks like Jessica Alves who's just had a sex change in Bangkok!
Was this a 'spot the difference' game Blue? Coz I can't find any - they both look like the undead ... 🧟‍♀️ 🧟‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thats it 👏🏽 Bubbles you’ve cracked the code my little darling, he’s been set up to by his Dad to “fall in love” with Katie Price so they can profit off her name. They’re obviously in financial trouble as someone pointed out the family house has been on sale for a couple of years , the businesses are going down the pan. He was probably sitting in sheesh one night thinking about which narcissistic old has been with just enough celebrity Love/hate engagement could he hitch his snot green wagon to and who walks in but Pricey !!! Yes she’s bankrupt but she’s still got enough pulling power to bring it in as all these cheap tat companies will testify. Anyway well done on that little catch bubbles✌🏽

That is racist hun, there’s a kid there also
I apologise if you saw my comment as racist unfortunately I obviously just wrote what my eyes saw instead of putting my brain into gear and realising how it could of been perceived. My somewhat limited knowledge of the porta pottys are young girls who are paid vast sums of money from very wealthy Arab men to be defecated on, have sex with their young sons or dogs and stick live salmon into the rich Arabs anus’s.
Again I apologise if I upset anyone with my comment and maybe it’s a good job Katie and Carl are white British as the comments on here about their looks, lies and carry on, including occasionally my own, would I’m sure to be seen as racist.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So this is her makeup artists (fern_makeup) latest night out. Other night she was at someone’s house with a few others drinking then this unbelievable party; I honestly can’t get over what people are doing out there 😡 she has her own business and has no regard for the law
These pictures have gone from her stories now....

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
But they 're here!!!! Could be downloaded and emailed to the reporting covid rule breaking fines dept!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
No. Who is Bayley?
Oh your in for a right treat! The thread is ‘Bayleaisla’ set yourself up and we’ll see you back here in about 2 days 😘

Oh no, not him again! I wasted hours of my life I'll never get back reading those Bayley threads, what a murky old world some people live in, even trashier than Price. Has he moved on to that Fern thing now then? Dirty man. Hope she's got some Herpes tablets!! 🤣🤣
I’ve just advised @Wilkco to be prepared🤣 I’ve never read anything like it :oops:

Another day, another selfie 🤣
I’m beginning to think they love balloons more than they love each other! 🤣 they’re all full of air!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh your in for a right treat! The thread is ‘Bayleaisla’ set yourself up and we’ll see you back here in about 2 days 😘

I’ve just advised @Wilkco to be prepared🤣 I’ve never read anything like it :oops:

I’m beginning to think they love balloons more than they love each other! 🤣 they’re all full of air!
I see it as an 'homage' to your good self 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Morning tattlers, all quiet so I’ve been browsing the net , In case ur bored found some great facts because if you get nothing else on this thread you get educated, all true too

1.carl woods is an American tv reality Star who rose to fame in love island.
2.He is the boyfriend of the famous singer and songwriter,Businesswoman model media personality and author Katie price
3.carl revealed he owns 30 cars including a Lamborghini
4. Carl describes himself as charming confident game and outrageous, and says he looks like Channing Tatum
5. Carl stands at 5 Ft 10 Inches and has a very strong well maintained strong built body physIque
6. Carl doesn’t want a best mate “ a girl that makes the best of herself and is classy, and if she could look like Jodie marsh that would be amazing “
7. Carl is not interested in being famous
8.they have each other’s passwords , his Instagram is on her phone, Hers on his so there is no inboxing messaging anyone, No chance of scantily clad women ever being on Carl’s phone
9.carls garage also boasts a Maserati a Bentley a hummer , American muscle cars and rally cars
10.Katie got Carl personalised biscuits as well as a personalised number plate WOODS C for his birthday
11.carl lives in a HUGE home with a HUGE kitchen , and when the kids are asleep Katie and Carl watch the HUGE tv in the living space.
12.carls living room also boasts art collection of photography featuring simarlaly glamorous ladies like his famous girlfriend.
13.His house also boasts a a sunbed room and a hot tub area and a HUGE garden with plenty of space for the kids to play
14.katie calls him the stallion and she’s he’s the biggest she’s ever had
15.carl says Katie and him do not edit their photos
16.Carl has been able to accumulate a good fortune but prefers to live a modest lifestyle
17.carls primary source of income is his career as a TV personality
18.it is no surprise to mm any fans that they are dating, they have been friends for years
19. Katie banned Carl from proposing at Christmas because it was too cliche But says they will marry this year
20. Katie was diagnosed with ptsd and led a wild life , even ditching her underwear and barking like a dog at sheesh in Essex, doing coke, flashing her boobs , etc etc etc she says the reason it works with Carl is because of her extensive stay at the priory
A HUGE embellishment on his (cough cough) talents and a HUGE ego to boot. Perhaps they really are made for each other ~ double YUK!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Morning tattlers, all quiet so I’ve been browsing the net , In case ur bored found some great facts because if you get nothing else on this thread you get educated, all true too

1.carl woods is an American tv reality Star who rose to fame in love island.
2.He is the boyfriend of the famous singer and songwriter,Businesswoman model media personality and author Katie price
4. Carl describes himself as charming confident game and outrageous, and says he looks like Channing Tatum
5. Carl stands at 5 Ft 10 Inches and has a very strong well maintained strong built body physIque
6. Carl doesn’t want a best mate “ a girl that makes the best of herself and is classy, and if she could look like Jodie marsh that would be amazing “
7. Carl is not interested in being famous
8.they have each other’s passwords , his Instagram is on her phone, Hers on his so there is no inboxing messaging anyone, No chance of scantily clad women ever being on Carl’s phone
9.carls garage also boasts a Maserati a Bentley a hummer , American muscle cars and rally cars
10.Katie got Carl personalised biscuits as well as a personalised number plate WOODS C for his birthday
11.carl lives in a HUGE home with a HUGE kitchen , and when the kids are asleep Katie and Carl watch the HUGE tv in the living space.
12.carls living room also boasts art collection of photography featuring simarlaly glamorous ladies like his famous girlfriend.
13.His house also boasts a a sunbed room and a hot tub area and a HUGE garden with plenty of space for the kids to play
14.katie calls him the stallion and she’s he’s the biggest she’s ever had
15.carl says Katie and him do not edit their photos
16.Carl has been able to accumulate a good fortune but prefers to live a modest lifestyle
17.carls primary source of income is his career as a TV personality
18.it is no surprise to mm any fans that they are dating, they have been friends for years
19. Katie banned Carl from proposing at Christmas because it was too cliche But says they will marry this year
20. Katie was diagnosed with ptsd and led a wild life , even ditching her underwear and barking like a dog at sheesh in Essex, doing coke, flashing her boobs , etc etc etc she says the reason it works with Carl is because of her extensive stay at the priory

Hmmmmm.........spot the contradiction here 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.