Katie Price #22 Liar Liar, cabin on fire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooooo, had a run in with old pointy chin Fern on IG; called her out for running around and having parties with her mates, having PT sessions in houses and just generally breaking lockdown in which she deleted mine and another persons comment. So I redid a post and posted it again and she got well angry with the three of us who had commented about her breaking lockdown; she avoided the question about lockdown and was obvs going all around the houses. I blocked her before she blocked me as it was obvious that was going to come so I had the pleasure of doing it first. Oh and she reads on here and has reported me apparently... Hi Fern 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Geordiegirl/ any other tattlers ....email the Instagram photos she deleted it the police covid fining dept ofthe London met police....!!!! A Tattler said they already have a file on her and they seem to be keen on dishing out the fines now and pissed off with the influencers and z listers doing it!!!! anyone know the website to report??? Surely you just need her full name, occupation and London they will have her address!!!! 🙋🙋🙋 hi Fern you plastic , thick as tit idiot law breaking spanner... You broke ThE LAW!!!!!!!!!!! And we have all yr stupid photos!!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Geordiegirl/ any other tattlers ....email the Instagram photos she deleted it the police covid fining dept ofthe London met police....!!!! A Tattler said they already have a file on her and they seem to be keen on dishing out the fines now and pissed off with the influencers and z listers doing it!!!! anyone know the website to report??? Surely you just need her full name, occupation and London they will have her address!!!! 🙋🙋🙋 hi Fern you plastic , thick as tit idiot law breaking spanner... You broke ThE LAW!!!!!!!!!!! And we have all yr stupid photos!!!!!!
Yes Fern, and laughing about Covid, as well as breaking lockdown rules, amuses nobody in their right mind at all. Read all you like and report all you like, you're way out of order Madam just like your friend Price. 👍

• Haha
Course they won't, noone drives 30miles to pay for a takeaway.

The food in Sheesh is bleeping average at best. Who pays £35 for a kebab for fucks sake?
Is that an essential journey, 30 miles for a takeaway. Oh I forgot rules don't apply to them!!!

• Angry
So last night on Rupauls Drag Race UK one of the queens dressed as KP to play Snatch Game, which for anyone that doesn’t watch is like a parody of Blankety Blank where the queens have to dress as a famous person. So anyway Bimini Bom Boulash did KP and it was spot on 👌🏽
So of course in the media this morning her “Rep” said while Katie was flattered to be an inspiration to Bimini it was more a parody of her past as she’s now more domestic goddess than tiara wearing Jordan 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 DOMESTIC GODDESS she said 🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣😩😭😭😭 I’ll leave it there cos I’ll end up having an asthma attack from laughing and I don’t have asthma.
Haha, one of the best KP parodies yet!

Since I keep being called carl on here, or cole as my Dolly likes to call me, Ill own up,I just think you are all just jealous of my Dream girl's sucess, love of my life,Totally fit, Celebrity big brother,Who'll take her up the aisle,the weakest link,snog marry avoid, and loads more, it's me or the dog was my fav, Top bodybuilder too, and just because she boasts about the size of her mans penis calling it the weapon, doesnt mean shes not classy,I Only go for classy intelligent birds,
I mean dolly is doing a jigsaw puzzle at the mo How intelligent is that? got a Tiger on the box, Shes been doing it for weeks,But she said"Cole Its really hard, theres no pictures on the pieces" ,Them Frostie people are going to get a piece of my mind,
Anyway,wanna buy a watch?
All my love lover boy
Peeko: What the duck are you going on about...?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I have two Hitler Cole pics...I add this here for now before catching up later 😄😘 xx.

Resizer_16137713837981.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
@liar liar the one you ask about of the person wearing the apron is just a random man in a Muppet chef fancy dress lol 😄😘 xx
Resizer_16137817770390.jpg

My second Cole pic...not only Cole has the Hitler hair and mustache..so has Sid 😄😄 xx

Resizer_16137713837980.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I apologise if you saw my comment as racist unfortunately I obviously just wrote what my eyes saw instead of putting my brain into gear and realising how it could of been perceived. My somewhat limited knowledge of the porta pottys are young girls who are paid vast sums of money from very wealthy Arab men to be defecated on, have sex with their young sons or dogs and stick live salmon into the rich Arabs anus’s.
Again I apologise if I upset anyone with my comment and maybe it’s a good job Katie and Carl are white British as the comments on here about their looks,lies and carry on, including occasionally my own, would I’m sure to be seen as racist.
I thought your comment was fine. It was my first thought too, without over scrutinising the images. It just looks like the initial meet up for a porta potty party. Nothing wrong in saying that and I'm not in the least racist. :cautious:

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes Fern, and laughing about Covid, as well as breaking lockdown rules, amuses nobody in their right mind at all. Read all you like and report all you like, you're way out of order Madam just like your friend Price. 👍
So just because she says she does a Covid test every few days thinks it is ok to behave in this way, no wonder this country is taking so long to get out of this. Expect a backlash, when you brazenly plaster it all over social media breaking lockdown rules. 😡

Sid is still with us...

So this is what was sold and was is left on Depop last night. The lashes at £30 a pop look as though they may have multiple lots, so cannot tell from the post how many can/have been sold... over to the Tattle accountant... 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I thought your comment was fine. It was my first thought too, without over scrutinising the images. It just looks like the initial meet up for a porta potty party. Nothing wrong in saying that and I'm not in the least racist. :cautious:
Thank you Freda

Reactions: 10
Course they won't, noone drives 30miles to pay for a takeaway.

The food in Sheesh is bleeping average at best. Who pays £35 for a kebab for fucks sake?
I think a fiver used to be the going rate for Katie's kebab with special sauce :D

That bit where they have to pair up and make the same dish either side of the partition is going to be comedy gold if we can stand her yawping gobhole shouting the instructions out! It certainly will provide horrifically addictive viewing, move over Kay's Cooking 🤣🤣
I'd forgotten that bit... ha ha ha!

So just because she says she does a Covid test every few days thinks it is ok to behave in this way, no wonder this country is taking so long to get out of this. Expect a backlash, when you brazenly plaster it all over social media breaking lockdown rules. 😡

Sid is still with us...

So this is what was sold and was is left on Depop last night. The lashes at £30 a pop look as though they may have multiple lots, so cannot tell from the post how many can/have been sold... over to the Tattle accountant... 🤣
2nd hand eyelashes - que la duck? ;) - she just never wears anything of any quality whatsoever. All creased and manky and the same for the kids'items.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
The freebie takeaway from Sheesh last night. This pair of scrounging grifters drove 30 miles to get it cos the food is so good sorry, free.

Interestingly telling on both their IG stories when the scavangers were rooting through the box of freebie food, Katie Price said "Whoo they got Moonk Fish". Killer Camp laughed at her and corrected her pronunciation (before you ask, yes, even I was amazed at that).

It's been removed from Skankys stories, but guess what, still up on his at the moment, demeaning his 'Dolly'.

The more days that go by the more I'm absolutely convinced he's up to something dodgy with his dad and possibly that JYY women. I agree, in my humble opinion of which I'm allowed, that he and his dad are fleecing her notoriety for as much money as they can get. It's a well cosidered view they are/were in financial dire straits before the 'desperate for a man/any man' came along. If her and Cole split, she is not a director of Priceywoods nor the JYY or what ever they are called companies so will not be entitled to any dividends or money from them. They could legally tell her to duck off, although, if they have been illegally giving her money this could implicate all of them for fraudulant behaviour. She must trust them explicitly or she's even thicker than I thought!

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Sid is still with us...

Great, I’ll add them up. Some point today. Cheers 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She's an absolute horror. Thick, ignorant, appalling language 'duck, fucker' every other word. Her parents must be so proud. She's weird looking, what the duck is up with her eyes and a gob like a guppy? Oh and by the way, she looks like Jessica Alves who's just had a sex change in Bangkok!
@BigBlue2018 You could have warned us that enlarging those two photos wasn‘t going to be pretty! I nearly experienced my breakfast again seeing them at full size 🤢. How on earth can anyone think that those two look anything apart from ugly!! I don’t think they fell out the ugly tree, hitting every branch, I think they were hit by the entire ugly forest!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.