Katie Price #22 Liar Liar, cabin on fire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never heard of the

I've never heard of the actress from Coronation Street. Best delusional quote of the day from The Sun. "The line up is already proving to be brilliant". What drugs are these journos on? I can think of a word for the line up thus far and it isn't brilliant!!!!
She played a lesbian love-interest for a few months in Corrie and she has just the one arm so I doubt she'll be juggling lemons on that cooking show.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She played a lesbian love-interest for a few months in Corrie and she has just the one arm so I doubt she'll be juggling lemons on that cooking show.
But Katie’s disability will be far worse... 🙄

Reactions: 10
Okay, after reading this I have come to the conclusion that you are actually Crawl. Nice of you to join us. BUT this is not the place to feel the love for you & Skanky Flaps 😝. I don't think we've got him all wrong. There's something just not quite right 🤔
Hmmm..... I'm wondering too.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do any of you lovely Tattlers know where I can watch The Pricey cooking that crappy carbanara. Think it might give me inspiration for a ramble!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh your in for a right treat! The thread is ‘Bayleaisla’ set yourself up and we’ll see you back here in about 2 days 😘

I’ve just advised @Wilkco to be prepared🤣 I’ve never read anything like it :oops:

I’m beginning to think they love balloons more than they love each other! 🤣 they’re all full of air!
There were two threads, are they both still there? I struggled to find them to start with. Then a thread was started for that Paul chump, I dunno, most bizarre thing I've ever seen! 🤣🤣

Is it just me, what is is with supposed grown ups and an overdose of bloody balloons all the time? On every occasion they can think of. Qué la duck???

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Since I keep being called carl on here, or cole as my Dolly likes to call me, Ill own up,I just think you are all just jealous of my Dream girl's sucess, love of my life,Totally fit, Celebrity big brother,Who'll take her up the aisle,the weakest link,snog marry avoid, and loads more, it's me or the dog was my fav, Top bodybuilder too, and just because she boasts about the size of her mans penis calling it the weapon, doesnt mean shes not classy,I Only go for classy intelligent birds,
I mean dolly is doing a jigsaw puzzle at the mo How intelligent is that? got a Tiger on the box, Shes been doing it for weeks,But she said"Cole Its really hard, theres no pictures on the pieces" ,Them Frostie people are going to get a piece of my mind,
Anyway,wanna buy a watch?
All my love lover boy

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I apologise if you saw my comment as racist unfortunately I obviously just wrote what my eyes saw instead of putting my brain into gear and realising how it could of been perceived. My somewhat limited knowledge of the porta pottys are young girls who are paid vast sums of money from very wealthy Arab men to be defecated on, have sex with their young sons or dogs and stick live salmon into the rich Arabs anus’s.
Again I apologise if I upset anyone with my comment and maybe it’s a good job Katie and Carl are white British as the comments on here about their looks, lies and carry on, including occasionally my own, would I’m sure to be seen as racist.
That’s ok hun , sometimes we as white people don’t realise that some things we say can be a tad offensive to other races , this is what I was trying to explain to my friend is our white privilege, she sees it as she was born into a poor family with no luxury and has had to work damn hard to achieve the lifestyle she now enjoys so when my daughter who is mixed race tried to tell her about white privilege she didn’t get it, but at least you had decency to bring it up and apologise for any offence it may have caused , I don’t want you to think I was calling you racist I just thought the comment was a little. But thanks for clearing it up luv x

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Bubbles u do know a 3rd bayley thread was made and gunit appeared AGAIN? but he/she got banned so it’s just meandering along. They did put a long post up tho that I think is still there 😉

Please read it @Wilkco, u won’t regret it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

@liar liar will u be my bezza?❤ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 u crack me the hell up 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
@80hs noooooooooooooo, there’s another thread!!!! Oh man, can my brain take another?? It was quite possibly the best thing I’ve ever read that Bayley thread! Took me almost 2 days! I had nothing left to give once I had finished it🤣🤣😘

Do any of you lovely Tattlers know where I can watch The Pricey cooking that crappy carbanara. Think it might give me inspiration for a ramble!
Don’t do it to yourself, the vomit fest is not worth it pal xx

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A blind bloke won the last one - I wonder how Katie would have coped with that with her stupidity over 'blind tasting' - I mean no offence to those who are having problems with their eyesight or lack of.

Bubbles u do know a 3rd bayley thread was made and gunit appeared AGAIN? but he/she got banned so it’s just meandering along. They did put a long post up tho that I think is still there 😉

Please read it @Wilkco, u won’t regret it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

@liar liar will u be my bezza?❤ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 u crack me the hell up 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Sorry - what did I say? I like to think of everyone on here as a bezza/ie in one way or another but ty 🎿 oops I meant 💋 ha ha.

Reactions: 4
That’s ok hun , sometimes we as white people don’t realise that some things we say can be a tad offensive to other races , this is what I was trying to explain to my friend is our white privilege, she sees it as she was born into a poor family with no luxury and has had to work damn hard to achieve the lifestyle she now enjoys so when my daughter who is mixed race tried to tell her about white privilege she didn’t get it, but at least you had decency to bring it up and apologise for any offence it may have caused , I don’t want you to think I was calling you racist I just thought the comment was a little. But thanks for clearing it up luv x
I do think that the problem is when you are typing a rant you do just rant without much forethought. I have been guilty of it. You are more sensitive to it whereas it is a minefield for lots of others so thank you for pointing stoof out :)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Evening Carl🤣
It’s no where near what it was in the good ‘ole days 🤣

Wrong one! Will put them all on tho door Wilco 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A blind bloke won the last one - I wonder how Katie would have coped with that with her stupidity over 'blind tasting' - I mean no offence to those who are having problems with their eyesight or lack of.

Sorry - what did I say? I like to think of everyone on here as a bezza/ie in one way or another but ty 🎿 oops I meant 💋 ha ha.
Riyadh Khalaf won the last one X then they invited some old 'best of' losers from previous series back for a special thingy, is that what the blind man won? I think I shall see who else they get before deciding if I'll watch it, skankys going to do my head in, let's hope she doesn't last long! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5

There are 2 called 2 if that makes sense! 🤣🤣🤣

Ok mods, I’ll stop talking about bayley now 😘

Since I keep being called carl on here, or cole as my Dolly likes to call me, Ill own up,I just think you are all just jealous of my Dream girl's sucess, love of my life,Totally fit, Celebrity big brother,Who'll take her up the aisle,the weakest link,snog marry avoid, and loads more, it's me or the dog was my fav, Top bodybuilder too, and just because she boasts about the size of her mans penis calling it the weapon, doesnt mean shes not classy,I Only go for classy intelligent birds,
I mean dolly is doing a jigsaw puzzle at the mo How intelligent is that? got a Tiger on the box, Shes been doing it for weeks,But she said"Cole Its really hard, theres no pictures on the pieces" ,Them Frostie people are going to get a piece of my mind,
Anyway,wanna buy a watch?
All my love lover boy
Loads of guys have 'taken her up the aisle' :poop:

Riyadh Khalaf won the last one X then they invited some old 'best of' losers from previous series back for a special thingy, is that what the blind man won? I think I shall see who else they get before deciding if I'll watch it, skankys going to do my head in, let's hope she doesn't last long! 🤢
I just refuse to watch anything that uses the word 'Celebrity' as they are now about to dig-up dead celebs or use holograms thereof. It is getting totally out of hand. It is a full-time 🎠 for the most uneducated, cash-poor hustlers in the UK imo.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.