Katie Price #217 Too Bootiful for a face-lift, haha you wish!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mic drop
tit hit the fan
What happened?
Amy health?
MM repossessed?
Carl or Katie arrested again? DV, drugs OR restraining order breach perhaps?
Something to do with Kieran Hayler allegations?
Are the kids all safe?

Reactions: 11
this one, she looks awful
She does look awful. Has totally ruined her face and god knows what the tits will look like.......She says she's 32 years old and can do what she wants but seeing as the Daily Mail wouldn't print my comment I'll put it on here. 32 years old but acting like an immature 12 yr old.

Reactions: 20
She does look awful. Has totally ruined her face and god knows what the tits will look like.......She says she's 32 years old and can do what she wants but seeing as the Daily Mail wouldn't print my comment I'll put it on here. 32 years old but acting like an immature 12 yr old.
How a surgeon would operate on the eyes when she has those hideous lashes extensions is beyond me. Such an infection risk. Same clinic that Skank got all her botched surgeries.

Whyyyyyyyy did I ask! 🫣😖 Thanks WP! Off to scream into the void 😉🤣
Angelic you summoned the bloody monk here, I had just about recovered with the help of a few gins, blocked it out of my mind…..traumatised all over again, I’ll have to finish the bottle to sleep tonight 😱 Still it’s a pain our eyes are used to, having to view the Skank’s butchered body in a bikini on a regular basis, not much difference in the horror stakes I guess

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Well done to @Stapleyourtongue for the thread title…

Previous thread here…

If anyone fancies doing a TLDR… please go ahead 😂

Whew that was a heart in mouth moment trying to create the thread - think I’ve done it ok 😅
GOOD JOB.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Angelic you summoned the bloody monk here, I had just about recovered with the help of a few gins, blocked it out of my mind…..traumatised all over again, I’ll have to finish the bottle to sleep tonight 😱 Still it’s a pain our eyes are used to, having to view the Skank’s butchered body in a bikini on a regular basis, not much difference in the horror stakes I guess
Soooooo sorry SK! I know not what I've done 🫣😱 Make mine a double! 😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And there's another article where she is complaining about the negative comments she is getting! Well here's an idea love don't post photos of yourself looking like tit in the internet then! Or at least turn the comments off. She says she is only a couple of days post surgery so of course she looks rough but says she wants to document her journey. Fair enough but then don't complain when you get negative feedback! Pisses me off so much when they do that. It's all 'look at me me me me' until they don't get love bombed then it's all 'leave me alone'.

Reactions: 25
And there's another article where she is complaining about the negative comments she is getting! Well here's an idea love don't post photos of yourself looking like tit in the internet then! Or at least turn the comments off. She says she is only a couple of days post surgery so of course she looks rough but says she wants to document her journey. Fair enough but then don't complain when you get negative feedback! Pisses me off so much when they do that. It's all 'look at me me me me' until they don't get love bombed then it's all 'leave me alone'.
Yes, me too, these type of celebrities thrive on the oxygen of publicity. They court the press and set up papped photos, then have the nerve to complain when the coverage is negative. No dignity. Would steer clear of these sorts of people in real life.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How is there no photo from departures or someone on the plane?
Someone said she was heavily disguised, or in KP world I guess she would say she'd used a filter. im guessing passport control were asleep 🔎🔎.🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone said she was heavily disguised, or in KP world I guess she would say she'd used a filter. im guessing passport control were asleep 🔎🔎.🤣🤣🤣
Probably hiding the surgery it had done with a hoodie and sunglasses like it did last time it sneaked back in. 😎🤕😷😀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Another sad story of a woman thinking she can have surgery to make her look better, then enjoys the buzz and goes for more. Please stop these people posting on social media. You are not beautiful , please embrace being natural.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
To be honest, apart from us, would anyone really notice or care if they clocked her at an airport? She’s ancient news, irrelevant and in my honest opinion, a massive waste of oxygen!

Reactions: 21
Yes, me too, these type of celebrities thrive on the oxygen of publicity. They court the press and set up papped photos, then have the nerve to complain when the coverage is negative. No dignity. Would steer clear of these sorts of people in real life.
They are afraid we will forget about them lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Surely if it was health issues to do with AFP she would have wanted to be seen making a dramatic entrance back into the country? Dark glasses, fake tears etc?

Reactions: 11
Probably hiding the surgery it had done with a hoodie and sunglasses like it did last time it sneaked back in. 😎🤕😷😀
or bandage up her whole head and looks like the invisable man/mummy

Surely if it was health issues to do with AFP she would have wanted to be seen making a dramatic entrance back into the country? Dark glasses, fake tears etc?
unless she looks NOT beautiful and its obvious shes had plastic surgery

Reactions: 13
If skanks sneaked back into the UK all covered up means she's hiding some surgery she had done and also proves what a selfish unfeeling bleep she is for going to Thailand in the first place, the skanky clan will be sat round the kitchen table at Amy the terminals tonight thinking what story they can make up and how to exploit it for as much as they can while trying to keep a lid on the fact skank went for surgery while Amy the terminal was ill.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.