Katie Price #217 Too Bootiful for a face-lift, haha you wish!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @Stapleyourtongue for the thread title…

Previous thread here…

If anyone fancies doing a TLDR… please go ahead 😂

Whew that was a heart in mouth moment trying to create the thread - think I’ve done it ok 😅

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Yes wot Rita and Kylie were saying, She claimed the bruise story was faked - but didn't demand it be changed.
The saucy sources are usually family....so what is going on?

I'm not sure if I'll miss something but.....recap

Skanky and Sinky were still in Thailand, there was a photo and story of her having a consult about more surgery, someone
without their glasses on told her she was too bewful and shouldn't have any.

Willow came on with some hot tea and said there would be news in a few days about the family ( not Harvey) and she was surprised KP had gone away considering this news ( Friends in Spain were told the news on Monday) .

There was a story in the Sun that referenced a phone call from AFP telling KP she shouldn't have any surgery.

KP had a meltdown on insta saying it was all lies and that this was about her mum so she would sue.

The Sun story was re-written and the words 'intervention' removed and any reference to the phone call.

There have been rumours KP has been trying to get back to the UK but has used old photos to try and deflect from her bleeping off on holiday
whilst her mum might be gravely ill!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
RECAP -

The weapons grade cunts trotted off to Thailand again for more surgery, oops I mean another tryingly arduous Work-Trip with SB & Slymi Rymi in tow, only now its looking increasingly like someone within the scabby Price Clan has only gone and ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOined her 'oliday somehow, "forcing" her to return to UK before she can get some more chronically bad tattoos done on her acres of scar tissue.

According to Her, she turned up at one of these shonky clinics with her Wish List for some more surgeries she wanted done and they REFUSED because, she's
"TOO BEAUTIFUL....."
already then they allegedly told her bluntly that she doesn't need any surgery to improve her God-given luscious looks. :ROFLMAO: Yeah haha! More like they declined her generous offer for them to do the onerous task for NOTHING in return for all the (bad) publicity she could give them and then AFP refused to raid the Mattress Fund (or H's Trust Fund) to actually PAY FOR IT ALL for her. (Paying for stuff being an unknown concept to the Skank of course).
And now it has sneaked back into the country to try to snatch back some brownie-points having fucked-off abroad in the full knowledge someone in the direct Price Clan is in dire straits. How very skanky of her, true to kind as always :)

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26

Previous thread here…

Whew that was a heart in mouth moment trying to create the thread - think I’ve done it ok 😅
Seems like a good job, I'm scared of doing it and think I would mess up 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What’s funny is instead of going on about her stunning curves or hot bod the articles just talk about her tattoos.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Previous thread here…

Well done Emma !
TLDR - Where to start ?
Wank & Skank are on yet another fun filled drug run .. erm I mean holiday along with their accomplice .. erm “ friend” Slimy Rimy . She is possibly having surgery , possibly not , posting old photos , rinse & repeat as per .
Something is amiss on English shores that apparently should’ve meant Skank not flying out , but she did so . Nobody knows what it is though there is plenty of speculation. Michelle has posted a Birthday card from Bunny , the wording of which is sure to trigger our damaged Kipper , some Tattlers believe this to be deliberate provocation , some don’t.
They are both still weapons grade cunts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Nothing much to recap from the last thread all routine and quite boring, skank trying to flog tat,skank playing happy families with sink boy, skank making an album, the gruesome twosome calling off the wedding AGAIN just scamming along like the cunts they are,,, then the tit hit the fan apparently Amy the terminal has been ill but knowing this skank fucked off to Thailand anyway being the selfish bleep she is and it seems Amy the terminal may have taken a turn for the worse after skank landed but booked herself in for surgery anyway being the selfish bleep she is, skank realising the backlash she'd receive released a story claiming the the clinic told her " we're not operating your to beautiful" but has been holed up in the hotel for 5 days recovering from surgery, meantime the clan have been ordered by skank to keep their mouths shut and carry on as normal while skank tries to think of a story and then sneak back into the UK so she doesn't look like a selfish unfeeling weapons grade bleep. Once back in the UK skank will pile on the bullshit for sofa appearances on every breakfast and afternoon show milking Amy the terminals illness for sympathy, publicity, stories in the press, £££'s and a get out of bankruptcy card. Oh maybe a new TV documentary aswell. So not just a bleep, not a weapons grade bleep but is now a selfish unfeeling nuclear weapons grade bleep. Thank you for your patience. ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
All seems quiet on the skanky front :cry:
i wonder if we will have the pleasure of some sweet tea news later :)

Reactions: 11
It is odd tho cos she doesn’t usually hide her surgeries. She only went to Thailand for surgery, that much is clear. The weather looked pants and there were no beach pix like she has had in the past. The sorry pair don’t seem to enjoy any culture or do anything interesting. I also don’t see why you would need to go to Thailand to shoot OF.

The full moon party never materialised; that would’ve been a good photo opportunity and she could’ve pulled some seksy poses and draped herself over Coal.

The moon is now waning. Like her star.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
FFS Carol ... if you are going to 'do you' at least use your actual face ....

1668171576770.png
1668171640558.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
How long has she been in Thailand now( assuming that she still is, that is)
I saw Carl the day before they went. The car he was driving then was still outside his house 10 mins ago which may suggest they're not back? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 20
SFP is currently shopping in Sainsburys on her IG stories tagging Cath Kidston products, and loving the Christmas stock…appears to be having a lovely old time 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 27
How comes Skanky hasn’t got her face plastered all over the cover.
they dont want to scare off the buyers ? whos going to buy that anyway,loads of people got christmas records out (tom jones etc.,) whose going to buy a nearly winner from a few years ago with the most hated woman in the uk warbling like a banshie ?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.