Katie Price #217 Too Bootiful for a face-lift, haha you wish!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She gets it from Kipper 🙄 seems to be a thing wanting to look like their doll - don't see anyone going for the Cabbage Patch doll look😆
You'd be surprised what you see on the school run these days , there's a Mum up my daughter's school who thinks she's the bollocks but looks like a Garbage Pail Kid wears a juicy couture tracksuit but her behind is more flat pack than juicy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
No tea from me.

I saw Bye Felicia and quoted SB from previous Instagram rants earlier this year which were hilarious and a big topic on the thread.

I'm sure one day I'll get to properly brew my pot and serve it up in style but everything has blown over and I'm silenced while skank keeps getting protected by the media.

In the meantime I can happily spill anything about my time with her, I'll answer anything 😊
Does she shout all the time?
Does she smell?
Does she have any genuine friends?
Is she as thick as we think she is?
What do you think Crawls agenda is?
Thank you xx

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Here you go.

133. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 11/12 **4**
This foreign born former A list celebrity in her country who has struggled with drugs and booze for years, is once again being set up by her current boyfriend/drug dealer/abuser to take the fall for a drug shipment, should it go wrong. Katie Price/England/Carl Woods (Katie Price shows off her huge tattoos as she strips off to a bikini in Thailand)
Sorry I’m being really dumb but what is a drug shipment?

I’ve seen a Customs Programme which featured people coming in and out of Thailand. Some had drugs ‘on their person’, I won’t elaborate. Some had drugs in their luggage but I’ve recently heard about people smuggling money into the country, pay for drugs and then it’s delivered by some other means. Some even have had stomas so they can swallow the drugs and they pass into a colostomy bag! However, I’ve got one and you are now screen in the UK in a separate room with a device to check for drugs. But has only ever happened on the way out of the UK not back so in theory could work.

Back to the topic, surely even Skanky wouldn’t carry drugs inside her, she’s not that stupid or is she?

If it’s the ‘bring money in’, get shipped out could work as she has been a celebrity so customs would expect her to have large amounts of cash but most countries do have limits on what you could take in cash, but there are cash points.

What do the rest of The Tatter Crew think? IMHO I’ve always thought Sinkboy was a dealer, is this why he targeted Skank?

She really is a dumb bint. With a man who clearly set up meeting her, isolated her from her family and kids, demeans and allegedly beats her, has no past anyone can find. What a catch. She must be soooo desperate for a man, any man. If it wasn’t Katie Price it would be so sad.

Reactions: 19
I have a question 🙋🏻‍♀️

Does she actually have feelings? Does she genuinely care about anything at all? What’s the reason she collects animals if she can’t look after them properly? Is she maternal in any way shape or form?
Sorry that went from one question to a few 😂😂

Wonder if SFP runs it? Who posts a pic of a cup like that 🤦🏻‍♀️
She claims to be maternal and loves 'being needed'

She can't have anymore kids so she's turned to collecting animals instead.

She doesn't give a flying fig about anyone but herself. If you're telling her something and she screeches 'oh reaaaaaally?'

You know she doesn't give a duck what you're saying.

Does she shout all the time?
Does she smell?
Does she have any genuine friends?
Is she as thick as we think she is?
What do you think Crawls agenda is?
Thank you xx
She shouts, all the time.
She smells like a scabby arse.
No friends. She gets bored so easily.
She likes to think she's intelligent.
Crawl is 100% in it for any kind of 'fame' he doesn't love her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Does anyone know if someone runs her FB page or is it her, I rarely look at it, but just checked it out. Bloody hell, Skank has been promoting loads of absolute tat on her FB stories for the last 24 hours and it’s really horrible tacky stuff…she knows her audience. Also old photos of H, and look at this latest, 1 hour ago…..Happy Saturday 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️….deflection in full swing going down.

View attachment 1724311
Most 'celebs' or in her case 'zlebs' will pay a person or an agency to look after their social media. They'll schedule posts and use software to pose 3 or 4 times a day automatically because the algorithms of insta like regular material to be posted. The Skank has posted complete tripe like 'funny' videos on her f/b page for years now, it's all about making money from the clicks. It will be scheduled to keep updating and keep the money coming in.
I know someone who manages the accounts of a UK actress / singer and posts stuff for her, occasionally she might make a post herself. He started off as a fan of hers and she hired him to manage her accounts. She doesn't have any need to post silly 'filler' videos of other people though!
If you're a cheapskate you can hire 'virtual' assistants from India or other countries to do it for peanuts.

If AFP does Cark it. Then I will feel sad for her grandchildren. They clearly adore their grandmother. I may have some empathy for SFP.
However I'll have duck all for bleep Price. I hope the pain will eat her up.

I've luckily not lost my parents so have no clue how it feels. But my dad has recently received a Prostate Cancer diagnosis & we're waiting on Biopsy results. We're even thinking of possibly moving nearer to my parents in case the results go tits up & dad will need help with care.

bleep Price will milk AFP's death for all its worth, fake stories, fake tears & love the attention. It's about time the media outed this witch. She can duck off with crying about killing herself if she's exposed.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
No tea from me.

I saw Bye Felicia and quoted SB from previous Instagram rants earlier this year which were hilarious and a big topic on the thread.

I'm sure one day I'll get to properly brew my pot and serve it up in style but everything has blown over and I'm silenced while skank keeps getting protected by the media.

In the meantime I can happily spill anything about my time with her, I'll answer anything 😊
Hi PT, good to see you back.

Do you know if she got regular money from Dwight Yorke?

Thanks!

Reactions: 17
She claims to be maternal and loves 'being needed'

She can't have anymore kids so she's turned to collecting animals instead.

She doesn't give a flying fig about anyone but herself. If you're telling her something and she screeches 'oh reaaaaaally?'

You know she doesn't give a duck what you're saying.

She shouts, all the time.
She smells like a scabby arse.
No friends. She gets bored so easily.
She likes to think she's intelligent.
Crawl is 100% in it for any kind of 'fame' he doesn't love her.
What does she do/threaten to get people to keep their gobs shut about her?

How does she suck people in to start with? I'm absolutely not judging but what pulled you in? Did she use the fact that you were a 'superfan' & manipulate you?

What's happened to Zoe MUA?

Any idea why the plaster classes were suddenly stopped?

Who stopped Harvey's club night exploitation?

Is she really besties with Michelle Heaton?

Does she actually have any 'celebrity' friends left?

Sorry for alllllllll the questions but I'm bored in queues for Peter Kay tickets 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 27

How does she suck people in to start with? I'm absolutely not judging but what pulled you in? Did she use the fact that you were a 'superfan' & manipulate you?

Sorry for alllllllll the questions but I'm bored in queues for Peter Kay tickets 🥴
Im in a queue to, I don't hold out much hope, there's 86532 people infront of me!!
Would 86530 people just leave the bloody queue!!!! Its like buying a ticket for skankys MC 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Haha one of my friends on Facebook has just announced they’ve got tickets - I’m guessing they’re going to be like gold dust! I didn’t even realise they were going on sale today x

Reactions: 10
  • Heart
And there's another article where she is complaining about the negative comments she is getting! Well here's an idea love don't post photos of yourself looking like tit in the internet then! Or at least turn the comments off. She says she is only a couple of days post surgery so of course she looks rough but says she wants to document her journey. Fair enough but then don't complain when you get negative feedback! Pisses me off so much when they do that. It's all 'look at me me me me' until they don't get love bombed then it's all 'leave me alone'.
These people are all total morons they want a world where they can do as they want post what they want on sm and nothing but happy clappy comments
they constantly want people to condone their actions to justify their stupid surgeries trying to be so called influencers they don't stop to think what they are doing when younger generation see this tit and think it's the norm
if you don't want honest opinions don't bleeping post tit on the internet :mad:

Reactions: 13
Here you go.

133. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 11/12 **4**
This foreign born former A list celebrity in her country who has struggled with drugs and booze for years, is once again being set up by her current boyfriend/drug dealer/abuser to take the fall for a drug shipment, should it go wrong. Katie Price/England/Carl Woods (Katie Price shows off her huge tattoos as she strips off to a bikini in Thailand)
How would that work if they were travelling together though? I doubt the Thai customs would arrest one of them and let the other go or say 'Yes Mr Sink Boy, I totally believe you had nothing to do with it'. They'd lock both of them up and give them a 1000 years in jail ( fingers crossed)

Reactions: 16
To be honest, apart from us, would anyone really notice or care if they clocked her at an airport? She’s ancient news, irrelevant and in my honest opinion, a massive waste of oxygen!
No one would give a flying hoot if she comes and goes
no one at the airports would be remotely interested they only know who she is because she paps herself or does something to draw attention
no vip departure or arrival lanes for her and plank 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I posted on here at the time from the Little Canfield FB group that neighbours heard horrendous screaming from a woman and possibly called the police
KSR’s friend came here and said that KSR also was involved that night so they could have got more than 1 call
Little Canfield is quiet and not much drama goes on, it was deffo heard by outsiders

Reactions: 27
What was she doing keeping a lasagne in her undercrackers...?! (She asks innocently....)
She'd nicked it from Iceland an hour ago then it defrosted and fell out :sick:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I love little Sid - shame about his head owner though.

Sink's sole redeeming feature has to be the love he obviously has for Sid, a love that you do not see anywhere near this arrangement he's got going on with the skank BECAUSE HE bleeping HATES HER LIKE WE DO

There. I've said it :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.