Katie Price #217 Too Bootiful for a face-lift, haha you wish!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was renting a house near SB's house for H and his carers supposedly to get him used to living independently away from her. What she really meant was that SB didn't want H living in his nice tidy house smashing things up and punching holes in the walls.
That’s EXACTLY it!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just had a text. It’s back in UK. Now the drama begins😡. Well disguised on arrival. No pictures like it usually has at the airport💩🙀
Was she alone just asking because people are saying he's still in thailand
i wonder if she was wearing the moon boots
well disguised how the hell can she hide was she in a suitcase 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh my god! 🤦🏻‍♀️😩
Just searching for KP latest stuff on Twitter and saw this! I’m glad I’m not eating this evening 🤮🤮😂😂
I was doing the same, saw that, even worse is the monk that looks like a living skeleton, it’s just appeared in the last hour when you search her name, I’m bloody traumatised, that’s me not searching for KP on Twitter for a while, I’d advise you all to not go there as well 😱 I’m having nightmares tonight, bloody Skank attracts the worst posts, following her life should come with a health warning.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
On a side note.Ive just been on the celebrity gossip site, and a post came up about Hannah Elizabeth( the girl Kp did faux lesbian OF shoot with).
It was a photo of her latest fox eye surgery.I had to check it was the same person.IWe all know KP is surgery fixated, because she is trying to remain young.
But OMGThis world is going to Hell in a handcart. This Hannah girl has the typical look favoured by the Zeleb crew, But was very pretty.I watched her “ surgery journey” on her insta, and WHY anyone would do this is beyond me.I have a feeling freebies or discount was involved in the mix.
Anyway, she now has the brats doll look.This is what KP is trying to emulate in my opinion.
this one, she looks awful

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I was doing the same, saw that, even worse is the monk that looks like a living skeleton, it’s just appeared in the last hour when you search her name, I’m bloody tramatised, that’s me not searching for KP on Twitter for a while, I’d advise you all to not go there as well 😱 I’m having nightmares tonight, bloody Skank attracts the worst posts, following her life should come with a health warning.
Haha I saw the monk one too! That’s the last time I’ll look I think! It’s only last week the footballer in Thailand saw her off her face walking down the street…

• Haha
I was doing the same, saw that, even worse is the monk that looks like a living skeleton, it’s just appeared in the last hour when you search her name, I’m bloody tramatised, that’s me not searching for KP on Twitter for a while, I’d advise you all to not go there as well 😱 I’m having nightmares tonight, bloody Skank attracts the worst posts, following her life should come with a health warning.
You know us better than that.... Course we'll look 😉🤣 in fact I just have but can't find the skeletal monk 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve just popped in to the Westbrokecokehead thread,have nose at a picture last post on there,is it Sinky and Rymi?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
OK interesting thanks. It seems it would be set up by PA though to put Skanky's damages in, no way would he set up a fund and make any of the Price family trustees. I seem to remember she never paid him either?
So she actually owes her own son if it comes down to the brass tacks if it. She is a hideous human being

Reactions: 12
1668199036507.png

OMG I think I'm having an out of body experience clicking on Skanks' IG , Three 22s !
Help me! :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Popped in for a quick nosey to see if anything has hit the fan yet, left me with more questions than answers so I'm going to finish my bacon+egg butty drink my coffee and go back to work tea break in half hour so just a few questions,, is skank home, is sink boy home or still in Thailand with Ryan and rymi, have the clan gathered at Amy's to get their stories straight on how their going to milk this for every penny, maximum publicity and sympathy. 👍🤔

Reactions: 18
And as usual instead of the truth skank will spout a load of balls and the idiot sheeples that follow her will lap it up, oh well just about to start work stay safe and enjoy the crap fest that is coming. ❤ Back at tea break. 😀
Yip. It’s ok for her to lie or be
Economical with the truth but anyone else does it… oi, ewl be earing from ma brief

• Haha
Reactions: 16
O well start a 14 hour shift in 10 minutes some bugger not turning in
fingers crossed tea and cake tomorrow
night peeps

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.