Katie Price #217 Too Bootiful for a face-lift, haha you wish!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kipper did try and milk that ... she told the media she had offerred her own lung but AFP refused saying she has 5 Children ... like every other lie in Kipper world this has been forgotten
It was also mentioned in the interview they did jointly on GMB the day before she crashed the car. Allegedly, AFP was too ill to go on the transplant list for a long time. 🤔

Reactions: 13
Wondering now could the 'event' even be a diagnosis of some other terminal illness unrelated to IPF..
It would have to be a significant event apart from a stroke what can make you deteriorate so quickly in a matter of days some form of infection maybe
unless she was really ill with her lung condition before skank went away i don't think it's that what has caused the event if there is one
covid as someone else has mentioned and she was going out unmasked considering she was suppose to be on the vulnerable list
we can speculate till the cows come home we will just have to wait for a rag report or willow might say something soon 😁

Reactions: 7
The thing she calls a bf is IG posting, the twit is “thinking about life as you do”, he sounds his usual very nasty aggressive self, it’s too dark to work out where he is, but reckon they home as has been said….here we go.
Is he taking the piss or is he "a source" posting about a song called HOME. Yep we know skankies home you absolute useless DICK

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I don’t think it was faked, there is too much evidence, police, ambulance and hospital records, but at the end of the day KP wouldn’t cooperate, despite telling the hospital she was injured in the head by her partner.
Harvey had a house, just a few minutes up the road, which also had rooms for his 2 carers. KP went all Caroline Flack on the police 😡 hence why the charges where dropped.
The interview with the Sun was done while her items were being collected by her family and ex manager.
The ex manager that Cole then went onto threaten (allegedly) also who now represents Kerian!

• Wow
I totally respect what you say and you are the first i have heard from that she was suppose to have been kicked as well
if that was the case why didn't the papers say kicked
thank you for the info
i like the rest will just have to wait and hope we get the truth one day

View attachment 1722789
I think the paper just printed what SHE told them in the interview, which was punched. Pretty sure it would be standard practice to also record the interview, so it could be played back.
I don’t know why they never called her out on the lie, all she got was a ban of being mentioned in the paper for a short time.

Reactions: 19
Kipper did try and milk that ... she told the media she had offerred her own lung but AFP refused saying she has 5 Children ... like every other lie in Kipper world this has been forgotten
I know she did that and it was commented that skank thought her lung would grow back
the bint is that thick she didn't know lungs come mainly from dead donors
parts of lung can in rare surcustamstances be taken from a live donor
i meant is afp on the actual transplant donor waiting list

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Is he taking the piss or is he "a source" posting about a song called HOME. Yep we know skankies home you absolute useless DICK
I actually think he does this on purpose , drops her totally in it , just to remind her what he could do

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Could someone please sort my head out ?
I'm reading on here Iron Lung could be dead or in ICU and pricy has flown home in a rush from somewhere... but
Sophie is posting on IG from a food store seemingly chirpy
Pricy is posting on OF today
Pricy is posting on IG stories a song from some random wannabe x factor

I don't get it... where did all this come from ? I'm all messed up here and haven't even had a fosters yet ... 😕😕😕😕

• Haha
Reactions: 26
On a side note.Ive just been on the celebrity gossip site, and a post came up about Hannah Elizabeth( the girl Kp did faux lesbian OF shoot with).
It was a photo of her latest fox eye surgery.I had to check it was the same person.IWe all know KP is surgery fixated, because she is trying to remain young.
But OMGThis world is going to Hell in a handcart. This Hannah girl has the typical look favoured by the Zeleb crew, But was very pretty.I watched her “ surgery journey” on her insta, and WHY anyone would do this is beyond me.I have a feeling freebies or discount was involved in the mix.
Anyway, she now has the brats doll look.This is what KP is trying to emulate in my opinion.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
We all know the slap gate thing was faked with makeup but something happened i wonder cos planky was off his rocker on what ever and him chasing skank in the street has he threatened amy and the family over the phone/text they all made it a family affair the next morning collecting her things
i don't understand the bit where skank says she ran to harveys house.was they renting a house for harvey within walking distances nothing really adds up
i don't think we will ever get to the bottom of anything because they all lie so much
She was renting a house near SB's house for H and his carers supposedly to get him used to living independently away from her. What she really meant was that SB didn't want H living in his nice tidy house smashing things up and punching holes in the walls.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
I know it’s a bit off the current topic, but I really really hope someone has told the Scabby Skank that in I’m A Celebrity, Jill Scott (a woman to look up to who has achieved something and that young people can look up to) was singing Mysterious Girl. And saying how much she liked Peter Andre on the show that said she was not appropriate to be in the all stars version of 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Something odd is going on weird posts on the mirror site
someone calling bunny cuddles out and skank has been on a 2 stone weight loss mission at this point i think everything is just a load of bollocks now

10 min ago
Strange as soon as Price gets back to UK to see her very poorly mother, you start posting the same old codswallop. Clearly you are Price or her evil partner.
Katie Price shows off biggest boob job ever in bikini after two stone weight loss mission

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dodgy AF this twit, i clicked on the link on his insta. Intro to wealth he's got to be bleeping joking
Screenshot 2022-11-11 195106.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
To me, that sounds like he is in Thailand, but he could of recorded that anytime and putting it out now as a smokescreen.
I agree, I think he's still in Thailand too. The threatening undertone is to Skank and fam because he's been told to keep away.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.