Katie Price #217 Too Bootiful for a face-lift, haha you wish!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened?
Amy health?
MM repossessed?
Carl or Katie arrested again? DV, drugs OR restraining order breach perhaps?
Something to do with Kieran Hayler allegations?
Are the kids all safe?
No tea from me.

I saw Bye Felicia and quoted SB from previous Instagram rants earlier this year which were hilarious and a big topic on the thread.

I'm sure one day I'll get to properly brew my pot and serve it up in style but everything has blown over and I'm silenced while skank keeps getting protected by the media.

In the meantime I can happily spill anything about my time with her, I'll answer anything 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
No tea from me.

I saw Bye Felicia and quoted SB from previous Instagram rants earlier this year which were hilarious and a big topic on the thread.

I'm sure one day I'll get to properly brew my pot and serve it up in style but everything has blown over and I'm silenced while skank keeps getting protected by the media.

In the meantime I can happily spill anything about my time with her, I'll answer anything 😊
I'd love you to spill your tea.... One Day 🤞🏻

In the meantime, do you know if KFP is protected by the media??

Reactions: 16
Popped in for a quick nosey to see if anything has hit the fan yet, left me with more questions than answers so I'm going to finish my bacon+egg butty drink my coffee and go back to work tea break in half hour so just a few questions,, is skank home, is sink boy home or still in Thailand with Ryan and rymi, have the clan gathered at Amy's to get their stories straight on how their going to milk this for every penny, maximum publicity and sympathy. 👍🤔
Just finished a late shift at Wildlife Rescue & was thinking driving home. She would have got 2 or 3 flights and various taxi’s to get back to UK. Would a hospital know that she’s done all the travelling back from Thailand & allow her to go in & see her mother? With COVID risk still around, seems risky. She wouldn’t tell them. It’s going to be all about her. Bet her & SFP have already lined up the stories😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Just finished a late shift at Wildlife Rescue & was thinking driving home. She would have got 2 or 3 flights and various taxi’s to get back to UK. Would a hospital know that she’s done all the travelling back from Thailand & allow her to go in & see her mother? With COVID risk still around, seems risky. She wouldn’t tell them. It’s going to be all about her. Bet her & SFP have already lined up the stories😡
If she's had surgery even minor with anesthesia it takes 48 to 72 hrs to clear your system, that's why i think she holed up in her hotel room and posted old pics and 2 or 3 short flights would be ok thinking Bangkok to Istanbul then Paris then into UK. Think it would be ok for her to visit Amy the terminal if she is in hospital with a negative flow test, said earlier can imagine the clan sitting round the kitchen table at Amy's getting the alibi straight and story ready for maximum publicity, sympathy and £££'s. 😎😷🤮

Reactions: 22
I've given up trying to guess what family emergency may or may not have happened because as usual nothing will happen to skank, as she always does, she'll come up smelling of roses because our press no longer have the balls or any human decency to show her for what she really is, I have come to realise that bad things only happen to decent, normal people in this world.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
in that article she claims he has no optic nerve and Drs dont know how he can see ... that they will never be able to tell how much sight he has ... its a right load of old cobblers :ROFLMAO:
A visit to Specsavers could tell them ALL that without going to an Opthalmic surgeon. Its all made-up crap straight from cesspit gob

I wonder if SB will go to the funeral?
I can almost picture the Skank Clan trying to shove him into the crematorium oven with the spectre of AFP hovering overhead cackling wildly waving her pitchfork & besom broom

I’m pretty sure if you have a trust fund you wouldn’t be eligible for funding from the govt??? Surely?!
You will if Mummy has raided it and left you NOTHING

Agree, AFP does not like SB one bit, but have to add despite all her faults SFP has stepped up for once, think she said NO to Skank and do think it was her who banned him from the wedding, not Amy, guess it’s wait and see, but I don’t think she’ll play happy families with Sink-Boy if AFP passes. She knows way more than we do about him, and it’s bad, reckon he’s far worse than any of us think, and I already think that man is a horror-show. Think we still have her to cause problems for him.

Saying that though, you nailed it, we don’t know what say AFP has on her finances and how much she’s sitting on, on that side he may get access to revenue we know nothing about. He is coercive and controlling, he will rinse Skank if he can, makes me feel a bit sick knowing he will be very smug. Nasty nasty piece of work that he is, that thing is ugly in every way possible. Shudder !
But then as long as he is hanging the skank out to dry whilst fleecing the thing of it's ill-gotten gains then BRING IT ON!! She deserves Him having finally found somebody as foul as she is :)

Disability benefits are not means tested it goes on the severity of the disability. We also don't know that H actually has a trust fund or what it's used for if there is one. I really seriously doubt Dwight Yorke would ever set one up and give the family control over it, that would defeat the object of a trust fund which is to protect the money for the disabled person.
The only entirely stupid thing DY did was shag the skank in the first place thus bringing poor H into the equation. I bet he rues that fateful day he EVER let his willy persuade him that doinking skanky was a good idea - its brought him and H nothing but misery over 18 years.
No I don't think he'd be daft enough to give control of any Trust Fund to the skank, hell I wouldn't trust her with the Tea Money!

This article claims that PA paid his damages from Skank into a Trust Fund.
Did she EVER actually pay Peter's damages anyway or is he (Harvey) another one on the ever-increasing Creditor's List?
She never paid Alex therefore why would she pay Peter?

Be intresting to find out where that has gone!
'Olidays and surgery is the short answer to that

If something really bad has happened to Amy, and KP couldn’t be arsed to be at her mother’s bedside, why would the rest of the family even bother defending her or hiding the truth? I’m sorry, I just don’t get it. Some things (or many in her case) are indefensible!
Of course they are going to defend their Meal Ticket - they'll do that until the last second before it finally vaishes down the kharzi where it belongs :poop:

they would be protecting the pricey image, not skanky. they all live off her in someway( via association etc.,), so it would pay them to keep it all looking rosy and marketable but in private,i bet they are all mad as hell at her. if amy goes, they could cut her loose,skanky would unravel,they could have her sectioned and/or distance themselves from her. sophie could cash in for years dishing the real dirt on her sister. lets hope they are that cut throat.
Let's see her do a Samantha Markle on skanky! Woo hoo!

Just wondering would Kieran and Peter go to AFP funeral or stay away? Given that she is their ex mum in law and (beloved) grandmother to their children.
I'd go just to ensure the old harridan really was dead BUT they'd probably attend to support Their Children, not to glorify AFP nor the skank itself. Skank would no doubt insist they NOT go because it would twigger her again #########

It was also mentioned in the interview they did jointly on GMB the day before she crashed the car. Allegedly, AFP was too ill to go on the transplant list for a long time. 🤔
I mean WHY the hell would surgeons transplant even a tiny fragment of skanky's "destroyed-through- drugs 'n booze-abuse" organs into a sick woman anyway? Has she not got enough to cope with already without sticking contaminated rubbish into her frail body?
Skanky talks the talk but never does the walk that goes with it :( Hell we've seen her bunk off her so-called Marathon runs after 500 yards to go sit in a pub, fag in hand quaffing a drink!!!

I think the paper just printed what SHE told them in the interview, which was punched. Pretty sure it would be standard practice to also record the interview, so it could be played back.
I don’t know why they never called her out on the lie, all she got was a ban of being mentioned in the paper for a short time.
Absolutely they record these interviews for cases such as this one where the 'victim' suddenly insists they were "forced" into making up a story! They know it and skanky knows it :) And SB does too..........................................lol

Sophie also just posted about her Depop 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ah she's flogging her Amish frocks then?? :ROFLMAO:

On a side note.Ive just been on the celebrity gossip site, and a post came up about Hannah Elizabeth( the girl Kp did faux lesbian OF shoot with).
It was a photo of her latest fox eye surgery.I had to check it was the same person.IWe all know KP is surgery fixated, because she is trying to remain young.
But OMGThis world is going to Hell in a handcart. This Hannah girl has the typical look favoured by the Zeleb crew, But was very pretty.I watched her “ surgery journey” on her insta, and WHY anyone would do this is beyond me.I have a feeling freebies or discount was involved in the mix.
Anyway, she now has the brats doll look.This is what KP is trying to emulate in my opinion.
Do Bratz have Granny Bratz in their range, if not they have a perfick moddle for one in skanky

Was she alone just asking because people are saying he's still in thailand
i wonder if she was wearing the moon boots
well disguised how the hell can she hide was she in a suitcase 😁
She had a McDonalds bag over her head. TBH here in France nobody would know who it was regardless of how much it screeched so it could pass through security without a problem :)

‘All yous need to listen to it’ says Carl, here’s the beautiful meaningful lyrics of the song he’s tagged. So touching, yeah yeah yeah 😂
Well that was tit. Who wrote that? Bunny? Blade??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Here you go.

133. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 11/12 **4**
This foreign born former A list celebrity in her country who has struggled with drugs and booze for years, is once again being set up by her current boyfriend/drug dealer/abuser to take the fall for a drug shipment, should it go wrong. Katie Price/England/Carl Woods (Katie Price shows off her huge tattoos as she strips off to a bikini in Thailand)
I’ve said before I share an office with my very dear fellow Tattler, one of our lunch break topics was exactly this. We thought they go to Thailand far too often so there has to be a reason, and Crawls drug dealing was our conclusion. i Think all this saying he’s skint, cost of living blah blah blah, is bullshit. He has an income but can’t be too flash to draw attention to himself, you know cos he’s so famous now.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I’ve said before I share an office with my very dear fellow Tattler, one of our lunch break topics was exactly this. We thought they go to Thailand far too often so there has to be a reason, and Crawls drug dealing was our conclusion. i Think all this saying he’s skint, cost of living blah blah blah, is bullshit. He has an income but can’t be too flash to draw attention to himself, you know cos he’s so famous now.
I think you and your fellow office Tattler are spot on! She’d make a great mule based on previous escapades with Nokia phones…

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think you and your fellow office Tattler are spot on! She’d make a great mule based on previous escapades with Nokia phones…
Think about it! All the padding in its collosal arse plus Phil & Grant - imagine how much Gear you could stuff in those caverns, not to mention The Other Wookey Hole?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Wouldn’t surprise me in the least about Sinky being a dealer,wonder if he shoves them up his arse to evade customs.More than likely.🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
No tea from me.

Okay, did she ever stink the place out?😂😂😂 I used to know somebody who was on the same yard as her and she said sometimes she was absolutely minging and it was really embarrassing.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
There was an episode of Nip Tuck once where a drugs cartel were using breast implants to smuggle in drugs in girls as mules. Maybe why she now has Phil and Grant 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I do 'real life' for 24hrs & you've finished 13 pages of the last thread & done 10 pages on here 😳

My take on The Scum story & her now deleted outburst is that it was all clearly deliberate & planned on The Scums part.....
They KNOW that AFP was ill BEFORE Skanky fucked off to Thailand.
They KNOW that Skanky knows AFP was ill BEFORE she fucked off to Thailand.
Having refused to pay her money for a while for pics they KNOW she'll jump at the chance to make a few quid from her staged backgrid pics in Thailand.
They pay the money & get the pics.
They run the pics attached to the story that AFP says "no more surgery".
Skanky sees red as she KNOWS that AFP is unwell & would not have been able to make calls/comments.
Skanky lashes out.
The Scum....job done as they have just shown what an uncaring, self centred, vain witch Skanky is......
Story to come out shortly that AFP is unwell, Skanky knew this but still fucked off to Thailand anyway for surgery. AFP took a turn for the worse & the sIag has decided to rush back.

As for Crawl.....bleep! I also think the same as @Angelic37 , he's sending her a thinly veiled threat/message with his song lyrics.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Does anyone know if someone runs her FB page or is it her, I rarely look at it, but just checked it out. Bloody hell, Skank has been promoting loads of absolute tat on her FB stories for the last 24 hours and it’s really horrible tacky stuff…she knows her audience. Also old photos of H, and look at this latest, 1 hour ago…..Happy Saturday 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️….deflection in full swing going down.

10B9613C-F5A9-472C-A60E-A0823ED5448F.jpeg

Reactions: 14
No tea from me.

I have a question 🙋🏻‍♀️

Does she actually have feelings? Does she genuinely care about anything at all? What’s the reason she collects animals if she can’t look after them properly? Is she maternal in any way shape or form?
Sorry that went from one question to a few 😂😂

Does anyone know if someone runs her FB page or is it her, I rarely look at it, but just checked it out. Bloody hell, Skank has been promoting loads of absolute tat on her FB stories for the last 24 hours and it’s really horrible tacky stuff…she knows her audience. Also old photos of H, and look at this latest, 1 hour ago…..Happy Saturday 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️….deflection in full swing going down.

View attachment 1724311
Wonder if SFP runs it? Who posts a pic of a cup like that 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She does look awful. Has totally ruined her face and god knows what the tits will look like.......She says she's 32 years old and can do what she wants but seeing as the Daily Mail wouldn't print my comment I'll put it on here. 32 years old but acting like an immature 12 yr old.
She gets it from Kipper 🙄 seems to be a thing wanting to look like their doll - don't see anyone going for the Cabbage Patch doll look😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.