Katie Price #216 ADHD to go with PTSD, faking mental health conditions, it’s all about meeeeeeee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @Winepig 🏆💪
They're still cunts. They're currently cunts in Thailand.
Skanky is filming a new show.....well, she's recording shite on her phone to stick on OF 😂🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I can’t see this new OF venture making much. What’s to stop people sharing screenshots?

Reactions: 14
Recap.....
She's boring.
He's boring.
She's ugly inside & out.
He's ugly inside & out.
She's a lying bleep.
He's a lying bleep.
She lost a dog.
Someone found the dog.
She's finished filming shithole part 2.
He's showing his shithole on OF.
She might have ADHD. Or she may be lying for attention.
They're in Thailand....but why? Actually, nobody gives a flying duck.

Has anyone else anything to add of interest?
Booooooooooring pair of pointless cunts 😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Weapons Grade Cunts are in Thailand

###########################################################

Sinky doing his bizz again on the 'otel decking

Wedding OFF yet again - does that mean more cryptic mentions of the next victim / Egg?

Same old same old ad infinitum

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Does she not approve pictures before they're sent to 'print'?

The Kardashians do. They wouldn't dream of anything unflattering going out. This broad clearly doesn't give a tit, nor is she actually capable of looking nice in the first place!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
What else is she having done?
Phil And Grant will drop off if there’s any more interference.
Unless she’s going to shuffle her features about.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

The Kardashians do. They wouldn't dream of anything unflattering going out. This broad clearly doesn't give a tit, nor is she actually capable of looking nice in the first place!
I think she's labouring under the impression that she is simply GAWJUS whatever she wears because she has such style and panaché to carry off just about anything. Yeah righty-ho!! :)

"Katie was told she was "too beautiful" for surgery..................................." Thanks for the laughs Sun!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
As if a cosmetic surgery clinic turned her away for being ‘too beautiful’.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Quick recap.
Their still cunts.
Now in Thailand still being cunts.
Skank has ADHD.
Skanks filming a reality show. (only if you subscribe to only fans) because no TV channel is interested.
The boots made an appearance at the airport.
Skank got pissed first night in Thailand and was seen stumbling down the street.
The weddings off again.
And it's trying to blag a spot in the jungle with another poll (that'll be fiddled to show her fans want to see her in the jungle).
Congratulations to Winepig on the title. ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Thank you lovely Tattlers for ensuring my submission didn’t get ignored .
You are all very sweet indeed 😘
And thank you Pink Squirrel for starting the thread - no matter how many times I read the
Instructions I just don’t get it 😂😂😂 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Those bleeping knees are screaming at me........ your not a celebrity get me out of here o_O

Screenshot_20221107-160937_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Apparently she's been told she it to beautiful for surgery :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
filtered to duck in a cosmetics place o dear

View attachment 1711665
What they actually said is that she's too old, too butchered and they want her to pay.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
A couple of nights ago in Thailand. The person that posted it is claiming to now do social media work with them both!
Looks like he could be a mate of reach around slimy ryan
you won't be smiling for long mate
bad career move

Screenshot_20221107-162010_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I wonder if her next big reveal, is going to be that she’s transitioning.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Still pushing the I'm a Celebrity hints...pity the illiterate bleep can't spell "trial"
Screenshot_20221107-163558_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.