Katie Price #211 has another stalker, but who believes this joker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that's why the boots are on. You can be excused whilst medically unfit if a doc signs a sick note. The hours dont go away. If not completed in the time she was given to do them she will be brought back to court and if still unfit to complete will be altered to either, time to serve, or a fine . Happened to a friend of my son , few years ago
Sounds about right

It's such a lovely habit to have to give your giant mono denture a big suck every couple of minutes when you're talking to people. Who would want normal sized teeth, am I right?

View attachment 1652127View attachment 1652124View attachment 1652125View attachment 1652126
It's the teeth and especially the fillers
she never gives them a rest
what a way to live
remember the woman a few months back she was out with skank and she kissed her the woman turned round and said your breath smells
what skank has has done to her teeth needs a very good oral hygiene programme
in a few yeras she will have nothing but problems

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I think that's why the boots are on. You can be excused whilst medically unfit if a doc signs a sick note. The hours dont go away. If not completed in the time she was given to do them she will be brought back to court and if still unfit to complete will be altered to either, time to serve, or a fine . Happened to a friend of my son , few years ago

Sorry for loss of your mum , my aunt has COPD , has had it for about 12yrs, shes 90 now but been on full time oxygen for last 2 yrs, only dealt with by GP since going on oxygen. I just thought the hospice mention by AFP was more for attention . KP even said she didn't know she was under hospice care. Perhaps that's where she exchanges her oxygen tanks .
Yes I'm pretty sure a hospice only offers 'end of life' care, which AFP doesn't seem to be at yet. They will do home visits though. When my MIL had a stroke and was basically in a coma they came to her house each day to give her morphine and keep her comfortable. That was only for the last few days of her life though.

That Ooozy Turd is brilyunt innee when he sends it out to the NTAs in this state with it's ratty bits sticking out from The Rug on it's bonce :ROFLMAO:

"SEEEEEEEEE! 'Eeeees twiggerwin' MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE agen! " #############################
When do we ever see Bunny looking that happy around KFP? Never.

Reactions: 11
On a more serious note, could someone explain how the finances of KP equestrian works.
There's 2 people in a ltd company partnership buying and flogging tat.
KP's name is all over this Tat, she models it, advertises it, even the website under "our story" is all her story, nobody elses. So on the creditors list would she be named on it or does she do this all voluntary?
This company is solely built around her and her name, so in KP world either these company owners are just more people making money out of her. (Imagine, that list must be massive now) or she must be invoicing them as a creditor to receive payment for her work as they don't seem to have any employees.
Maybe someone with experience in this type of thing could correct me if im way off the mark.
It's all a front, the 2 people supposedly own the company because she can't due to her bankruptcy. She is fleecing the money out of it, it has paid a 'loan' of £10,000 to an unspecified person, but I bet we all know who that is. I believe that under the terms of the bankruptcy she isn't even supposed to be advertising it yet she does it repeatedly.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
All these people leaving arse licking comments, it's the future, a country full of stupid, we are a dying breed as we question things and don't accept this sort of tit, I'm not on social media and seeing this tit is a way to show I made the correct decision

• Sad
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1652476
…that’s what my foot used to look like…. 🙄
What's the point of posting pictures like this with no explanation i just don't get it
is this how social media works
she's posted a picture of a foot is this suppose to be a hint she is going to have surgery
or is there more to read somewhere 🤪

5B45B033-CFE5-4720-B1B8-7FB693EC8E86.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Katie Price #212 AAAAAA,BINT A BINT A BINT A BINT A BINT A BINT A BINT A BIT A BINT A BINT A BINT BINT SOME MOOOOOOOORE, A BINT SOME MOOOOOOORE

Reactions: 4
What's the point of posting pictures like this with no explanation i just don't get it
is this how social media works
she's posted a picture of a foot is this suppose to be a hint she is going to have surgery
or is there more to read somewhere 🤪

View attachment 1652566
This is why she has to wear the moon boots apparently.....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
i hope this is her lying, but it has a depressing ring of truth to it. I seem to recall some announcement waaaay back,about a programme on Harvey and trains.I realise that I am biased, but is he really so interesting?
I am not looking forward to the Katie Price annual NTV nomination.Next year it’s going to be for Trauma and me,
But I am very relieved that she didn’t win.Even Sink Boy looked disinterested, which surprised me a bit.
This is going to sound crazy, but does anyone else think that he has aged? I know he turns the filters up to 11, but I think he looks drained.
I don’t think there’s any chance of an award next year, she’s fast being forgotten now.

Surely peeps there know his nickname is sink boy,would be lovely if peeps started yelling out ‘How’s it going with the sinks’Sinkboy?🤣God I’d love that to happen.
I’d do it if I saw them in Sheen.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is why she has to wear the moon boots apparently.....
Thanks
Right so they just happen to have a model of her poorly feet what tit
we don't now what she did to them as that many lies
we never ever saw a before pictures of any serious swelling or bruising of the before xrays of the damage why because she had hairline fractures meaning thin
if she had damaged them like she said she would have been in agony all the time untill operated on you would not stay on holiday
the idiot could not even lie right as she said clear as day she had broke her hairline the surgeon needs striking off if he did as you have no hair line to break called out again skank i bleeping ate her

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s nice to have a detachable foot, then you can choose your own footwear. That,s an anatomical model used for training. 🤬🤬🤬🤬
No it aint it was made for her specially to show the injuries of her feet 🤪
can someone ask skank to show us where exactly is the hairline she smashed as the medical council of orthopaedic surgeons don't have a bleeping clue
the surgeon who told her this is he the one telling her to keep wearing the boots

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What exactly is the clip suppose to be clipping? Plus whats with the long straight extension? There's not a part of her body she hasn't destroyed from her hair to her feet. This all should fall under self harming instead of plastic surgery. Oooops, theres another TV comedy idea for herView attachment 1652196

The Clip is to hold her broken hair down over individual extensions to try and hide them, you can see from an Instagram post she did a few days ago, her hair is only about an inch long in that area. It's so short it just wants to stick up.

kp-hair.jpg

She also seems to have tape-in extensions about halfway down her head too ( where the arrow is), you can see more individual extensions at the top of her scalp. The tape-in ones are probably an attempt to try and cover the already bad individual ones. This would explain the different textures in her hair and why the top, middle and ends all look different when curled.

Screen Shot 2022-10-15 at 11.36.26.jpg
Screen Shot 2022-10-15 at 19.06.17.png

I found out that Ozzy Turdio does something called 'Brazillian Knot' extensions, so that would explain the bit of string she's had dangling out of the front of her hair for months. The hair will just be getting more and more broken off. Apparently, they use a razor to cut the string to take them out, what could possibly go wrong?

Screen Shot 2022-10-15 at 09.20.50.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-15 at 11.26.36.png

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.