Katie Price #211 has another stalker, but who believes this joker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like it is AFP’s birthday coming up…. Must of forgot about all the oxygen tanks, must just while she is around or talking about that daughter of hers.
W0W - so the horny projections ARE genetic!

I see she had the weird little extensions string thingy sticking out of her hair again last night ( top left). Same as she did in the summer.

View attachment 1650767 View attachment 1650770
I noticed that too, but just assumed it was to secure her one and only remaining brain cell...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I am making a cheese & broccoli pasta bake today. I wonder if the sauce will have a green tinge like Cole's sink video!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I see she had the weird little extensions string thingy sticking out of her hair again last night ( top left). Same as she did in the summer.

View attachment 1650767 View attachment 1650770
That Ooozy Turd is brilyunt innee when he sends it out to the NTAs in this state with it's ratty bits sticking out from The Rug on it's bonce :ROFLMAO:

"SEEEEEEEEE! 'Eeeees twiggerwin' MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE agen! " #############################

• Haha
It’s Harvey and I 🤦🏻‍♀️
Always YOU first eh? Couldn’t just say Harvey enjoyed last night, afterall, it was really HIS night 🤷🏻‍♀️Did SB enjoy it, because his face told a different story 🤣 or maybe that was just the affects of the Botox and the non filtered pap shots, 🤔 or maybe his feet were cold from wearing no socks.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Katie Price #212.
Attends NTAs dressed like a witch but it's not Halloween yet you weapons grade witch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
what the heck is going on with his forehead? I’d rather have wrinkles than this ridge. And he has no idea how to wear a decent suit, he looks cheap in every way.
Unfiltered Crawl is not a pretty picture.

It’s Harvey and I 🤦🏻‍♀️
Always YOU first eh? Couldn’t just say Harvey enjoyed last night, afterall, it was really HIS night 🤷🏻‍♀️Did SB enjoy it, because his face told a different story 🤣 or maybe that was just the affects of the Botox and the non filtered pap shots, 🤔 or maybe his feet were cold from wearing no socks.
In costume for her part as the wicked witch of the west!

Reactions: 9

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
AFP will be more than likely supplied with oxygen by the NHS which is a simple system whereby you just ring them and they deliver the next day apart from weekends.I’m on 24/7 oxygen but have a few portable canisters for going out.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
She probably has extensions fitted... but ... she wore a wig over whatever she has attached or growing from her head at the NTAs

@flowerpotno7 ... Benny from Crossroads 🤣🤣🤣
She could be wearing a sort of track weft or half wig in the middle section but it's not a wig as one would usually wear at the hairline as someone else suggested. That rats nest on top is all her own hair.

This is Oozy Turdio a few months back. Those few inches on top have got shorter since then because she keeps dyeing and straightening, which is why it always looks like a mullet, you are never going to blend in 3 inches of naturally wavy hair to 20 inch long, pin straight extensions.

Screen Shot 2022-10-15 at 09.22.43.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
A wig over extensions 🤢
What a horrible hot sweaty mass of greasy nylon & tufts must be festering away under there .
Especially when she passes out too pissed & off her face to remove it .
I bet she’s one who sleeps in full make up on a regular basis too , eyelashes , the lot . Probably one of the reasons why her skin is so bad .
And when she DOES finally remove it all , wigs , extensions ,inch thick make up ,double false lashes , press on nails , do you think she ever lets anyone see what she really looks like ?
I can remember years ago the press got a photo of Joan Collins without all of her disguise on & she looked like Nosferatu . She was completely bald . I imagine Price must look far , far worse .

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Off for a 12 hour shift now no phones allowed 🤪 take care all
i'll leave a few questions for me to come back to tomorrow
I think you just answered my question there. I was going to ask if you worked 🤣
You and @Stan Butler are on here ALL day, it's like the Ruby and Stan show 🤣
You both work and have kids (like me) so how do you managed to be on Tattle all day?
It takes me days to catch up sometimes ☹

Back on topic.. Kipper and Cole are still WG Cunts!

• Heart
She probably has extensions fitted... but ... she wore a wig over whatever she has attached or growing from her head at the NTAs

@flowerpotno7 ... Benny from Crossroads 🤣🤣🤣
but Benny was a nice gentle soul - this one is far from either

DC please keep them coming these will set coke kong off and tip her over the edge

View attachment 1650996
That last line is something NOBODY could ever attribute to skanky because everyfink she duzz iz fer MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reactions: 7
Looks like it is AFP’s birthday coming up…. Must of forgot about all the oxygen tanks, must just while she is around or talking about that daughter of hers.
1665823650010.jpeg
Similar teeth. She should have had those teeth fixed years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
or hagrid was not really a bald cat and skanky was harvesting his fur for her eyelash range and adornments
She joked about being bald like Hagrid from the extensions. this was a few years ago, she doesn't learn. How difficult would it be to take a couple of months off extensions? she has new ones virtually every single month. Most people would keep them in for 2 / 3 months. I'm betting she just leaves it to get ratty knowing that some mug will spend a day once a month sorting it out , washing and detangling etc. She probably can't even be bothered washing her hair in that time :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Some of the vetted comments from her FB. Are these people crazy? Do they really believe what they write?
These idiots are out there amongst us 😳 The comment's from the 1 brain cell sharing fruit loops are comedy gold though 🤣 Where were allllllll these crazed loonies when she was doing her plaster disaster classes?? The opportunity to meet their heroine & yet just 7 or 8 at each 'event' 🤣🤣

Some of the vetted comments from her FB. Are these people crazy? Do they really believe what they write?
It's the 'natural hair' comment that had me howling 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They all have appalling grammar like Pwicey. I assume she sets these comments up but is not savvy enough to find people who can spell and punctuate to make them appear genuine. The weapons grade bleep that she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.