Katie Price #211 has another stalker, but who believes this joker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of the vetted comments from her FB. Are these people crazy? Do they really believe what they write?
It probably bribes them with mouldy, festering barf bumz that it can't get rid of and a free sample of it's yellow and orange foundation.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The Clip is to hold her broken hair down over individual extensions to try and hide them, you can see from an Instagram post she did a few days ago, her hair is only about an inch long in that area. It's so short it just wants to stick up.

View attachment 1652935

She also seems to have tape-in extensions about halfway down her head too ( where the arrow is), you can see more individual extensions at the top of her scalp. The tape-in ones are probably an attempt to try and cover the already bad individual ones. This would explain the different textures in her hair and why the top, middle and ends all look different when curled.

View attachment 1652941 View attachment 1652958

I found out that Ozzy Turdio does something called 'Brazillian Knot' extensions, so that would explain the bit of string she's had dangling out of the front of her hair for months. The hair will just be getting more and more broken off. Apparently, they use a razor to cut the string to take them out, what could possibly go wrong?

View attachment 1652893

View attachment 1652895
Wow Helena.I take it you are in the hairdressing/ beauty profession,That’s a really good analysis.
I have no idea why she does so much damage to herself. I am positive that professionals in the industry must have told her “ no” at some point.
Does anybody remember her short dark hair when she was doing master chef?I don’t know if that was completely natural, but it looked glossy and healthy.If she wanted the big haired Barbie doll look, why didn’t she just stick to wigs?

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
The Clip is to hold her broken hair down over individual extensions to try and hide them, you can see from an Instagram post she did a few days ago, her hair is only about an inch long in that area. It's so short it just wants to stick up.

View attachment 1652935

She also seems to have tape-in extensions about halfway down her head too ( where the arrow is), you can see more individual extensions at the top of her scalp. The tape-in ones are probably an attempt to try and cover the already bad individual ones. This would explain the different textures in her hair and why the top, middle and ends all look different when curled.

I found out that Ozzy Turdio does something called 'Brazillian Knot' extensions, so that would explain the bit of string she's had dangling out of the front of her hair for months. The hair will just be getting more and more broken off. Apparently, they use a razor to cut the string to take them out, what could possibly go wrong?

View attachment 1652893

View attachment 1652895
Well you have well and truly proved what a state she's in

ive found a picture of skank with no filters and wig
the bonus is i got a snap of the price clan at AFP birthday party

Emperor.JPG

Skeksis_at_death_bed.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13

View attachment 1652935

View attachment 1652893

View attachment 1652895
What is the point of all this? If she's knackered her hair, just cut it all short, let it recover and wear wigs. I fail to see what benefit doing all this rubbish to her hair offers her, other than throwing good money after bad.

Reactions: 22
So the TV skank blagged from C4 for the cinema room for the kids is now in her bedroom and the weekend she was so looking forward to with H he's had his medication and zonked till morning. Guessing what ever the family had planned for Amy the terminals birthday didn't include a party tosser was invited to.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Wow Helena.I take it you are in the hairdressing/ beauty profession,That’s a really good analysis.
I have no idea why she does so much damage to herself. I am positive that professionals in the industry must have told her “ no” at some point.
Does anybody remember her short dark hair when she was doing master chef?I don’t know if that was completely natural, but it looked glossy and healthy.If she wanted the big haired Barbie doll look, why didn’t she just stick to wigs?
Thanks! I did extensions non-professionally for myself and my friends for many years. No-one could ever tell they were extensions. I suspect she tells the person doing them she is losing her hair due to stress from nasty twolls and they do it because they get something out of it too. I do think it's a form of self-harm or delusion. It's like she's unable to let go of the 'princess' image to the point where it's damaging and makes her look ridiculous.

Is this the dark hair? She had the hair, dyed and straightened again and a load of extensions put it, so damaging to do that continually!

What is the point of all this? If she's knackered her hair, just cut it all short, let it recover and wear wigs. I fail to see what benefit doing all this rubbish to her hair offers her, other than throwing good money after bad.
I think she's deluded. She can't bear not to have it all glued to her head, it's like her identity. Maybe it makes her feel important too, having a whole day per month where someone like Turdy fawns over her and tells her she looks like a princess?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Thanks! I did extensions non-professionally for myself and my friends for many years. No-one could ever tell they were extensions. I suspect she tells the person doing them she is losing her hair due to stress from nasty twolls and they do it because they get something out of it too. I do think it's a form of self-harm or delusion. It's like she's unable to let go of the 'princess' image to the point where it's damaging and makes her look ridiculous.

Is this the dark hair? She had the hair, dyed and straightened again and a load of extensions put it, so damaging to do that continually!

I think she's deluded. She can't bear not to have it all glued to her head, it's like her identity. Maybe it makes her feel important too, having a whole day per month where someone like Turdy fawns over her and tells her she looks like a princess?
she thinks long hair makes her look young but in reality she looks like liz smith/mrs plunket in high spirits ( when shes wearing the night gown) :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Finally got a little info from my contact.
Apparently (and this was seen/heard by them, not me, and I am j just repeating what I have been told)
Cole v aggressive. Watched Skank "like a hawk". Actual words used were "vile" and "vicious". Was openly slating Skanky's outfit. It had a dress on order but failed to pay, hence the last minute dash to the guy who has made previous promotion costumes for it.
Skanky is completely "out of it" as in the lights are on but nobody is home. Verbally abusive to the carer(s) and is touting for business with anyone who will listen. Says it's about to "shock the media with revelations" and the public will love it again. Turned down IAC again because of Harvey...then said "her fiancée" wouldn't like it. A fellow guest commented that they heard the happy couple screaming at each other in an ante room.
The whole feel off the couple was "forced and uncomfortable"
Hopefully will get more (if there is) when I can.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

She can't hide her duck ugly face and Mike tyson neck with short hair!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Apparently (and this was seen/heard by them, not me, and I am j just repeating what I have been told)
Cole v aggressive. Watched Skank "like a hawk". Actual words used were "vile" and "vicious". Was openly slating Skanky's outfit. It had a dress on order but failed to pay, hence the last minute dash to the guy who has made previous promotion costumes for it.
Skanky is completely "out of it" as in the lights are on but nobody is home. Verbally abusive to the carer(s) and is touting for business with anyone who will listen. Says it's about to "shock the media with revelations" and the public will love it again. Turned down IAC again because of Harvey...then said "her fiancée" wouldn't like it. A fellow guest commented that they heard the happy couple screaming at each other in an ante room.
thanks for the tea,sounds like they had a time most suited to them and how they deserved it :ROFLMAO: he got a face that could sour milk and her face could kill plants with one stare. just hope poor sod , harvey was unaware and enjoyed himself..... hope the carer lamps skanky one soon:p

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh I love this , it’s perfect , thank you Wilma , you’re an absolute star 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Forgot to add...the "boots" are definitely all for show. Apparently, and it was heard telling a former fellow talk show host that "this is the best way to show people I have proper ongoing problems. I'm not in pain but I have the right kit to say I am. I hate wearing them but it works"

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Good info, thanks. Interesting re alleged verbal abuse to Kalelah the carer.

Reactions: 15
Oh I love this , it’s perfect , thank you Wilma , you’re an absolute star 😘
Thanks. Like I have said, I was told this and I have to say I believe my source. They told me last year it was doing coke in the lavs and then we had the car debacle. Also the general feeling was that SB is an hole on a nuclear level.

Good info, thanks. Interesting re alleged verbal abuse to Kalelah the carer.
Apparently very dismissive and rude. Currently on a chat with my friend who was working there so getting bits an pieces

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.