Katie Price #211 has another stalker, but who believes this joker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you get higher rate pip for the mobility part you automatically get a blue badge when you apply
if not the local council will arrange a interview in their local offices and you see an occupational therapist who will asses you.
they usually ask to see any info on your illnesses and why you need a badge
if you can walk they sometimes time you how long it takes to move a certain distance and if you show any signs of difficulty they are usually very kind and understanding not like dwp assessors but they are no fools and they would see through skank in an instant but say if she does manage to pull the wool over their eyes just keep a look out for her and if seen with a blue badge just tell the nearest police person or warden miss use of fake/stolen badges down south is rife
My sister in law has a blue badge she is fitter than me, but she has a bonafide diagnosis of rheumatoid arthritis and makes sure she lays it in thick. I must be daft crippled but still working full time. Kipper has the same brass neck

Good info, thanks. Interesting re alleged verbal abuse to Kalelah the carer.
I knew they had had a row by the look on his face.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
After she said she was under a hospice care I did do a bit of research on that. It's more common to remain under hospital or GP care with IPF even at end of life. Less common is to be under hospice care but would be in last 6mths of life. , so when was that filmed
Hospice care is usually for symptom management not for actually dying . People can be palliative for a fair bit of time but the words terminal stages usually the last few weeks . It’s all semantics though. People use the terms interchangeably. She could be attending hospice for symptoms that are troublesome and GP not managing them well. Of course there would be no way of verifying as all confidential. They all know they can spout all mental health and medical tit and no one can say anything to challenge it

Those nails, zoom in, they’re awful. Possibly she did them herself
The plain ones look like press ons with the thumb and linking dipped in chunky glitter as they are so thick. The furry balks probably covering a duck yo

Those nails, zoom in, they’re awful. Possibly she did them herself
The plain ones look like press ons with the thumb and linking dipped in chunky glitter as they are so thick. The furry balks probably covering a duck up

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
What exactly is the clip suppose to be clipping? Plus whats with the long straight extension? There's not a part of her body she hasn't destroyed from her hair to her feet. This all should fall under self harming instead of plastic surgery. Oooops, theres another TV comedy idea for herView attachment 1652196
That hair is too , I want to say “ brassy”, I know it’s not, maybe I mean unnatural, she needs to have some Carmel low lights or something to stop it looking so , dare I say cheap. I’m blonde, I love being blonde, but it needs lots of care and maintaining ( I know it’s not her hair but that prob needs more care to keep it looking good)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Didn't it qualify as a nail technician? I seem to recall it doing something like that?
At one point Wilma,,skank was turning pricey towers into a spa/salon/beauty center were skank would do a meet and greet do your hair,nails and makeup and give you fashion tips. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
At one point Wilma,,skank was turning pricey towers into a spa/salon/beauty center were skank would do a meet and greet do your hair,nails and makeup and give you fashion tips. 😀
Wasn't that the scheme wot got turned dahn by da Cown Sill cos it need planing permision?

Finally got a little info from my contact.
Apparently (and this was seen/heard by them, not me, and I am j just repeating what I have been told)
Cole v aggressive. Watched Skank "like a hawk". Actual words used were "vile" and "vicious". Was openly slating Skanky's outfit. It had a dress on order but failed to pay, hence the last minute dash to the guy who has made previous promotion costumes for it.
Skanky is completely "out of it" as in the lights are on but nobody is home. Verbally abusive to the carer(s) and is touting for business with anyone who will listen. Says it's about to "shock the media with revelations" and the public will love it again. Turned down IAC again because of Harvey...then said "her fiancée" wouldn't like it. A fellow guest commented that they heard the happy couple screaming at each other in an ante room.
The whole feel off the couple was "forced and uncomfortable"
Hopefully will get more (if there is) when I can.
Wow, thanks very much for the tea Wilma, it really is the most horrendous, hideous, repugnant creature on the face of the planet 😟

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't know if H placement is means tested she would not pay that sort of money to have him cared for
remember she used taxis to get him to school at over 50 grand a year because she was entitled to them even though she could drive him or pay for them herself as she did have millions in the bank then
he's a man now and vulnerable there's a good chance he's just been sighed over to authority care as she can't cope no more
nothing to do with her not wanting to pay for any of his care i bet
We can at least thank Katie Hopkins for making this Harvey/Taxi situation public knowledge.
I know that, at least earlier on, Amy F. Iron-Lung would drive H to school and back and was very well paid for it.

" twiwwwwwiger ..... twiwwwwger ... twiwwwgers! EVEWWWHEWE .... fallin awwound her " .... Warning! ✋⛔

Happy family, enjoying a day out ..... " Ahhhhh ..... go on ` pwicceeyyy ` ya know ya want to 💥💥🔥🔥😤😤 "
Isn't is marvelous how Kieran has finally found his true love and sweet, secure contentment within his blended family? Michelle is so much more his type than Skanky - and I couldn't help but notice how much she closely resembles Jane P.

" twiwwwwwiger ..... twiwwwwger ... twiwwwgers! EVEWWWHEWE .... fallin awwound her " .... Warning! ✋⛔

Happy family, enjoying a day out ..... " Ahhhhh ..... go on ` pwicceeyyy ` ya know ya want to 💥💥🔥🔥😤😤 "
Isn't is marvelous how Kieran has finally found his true love and sweet, secure contentment within his blended family? Michelle is so much more his type than Skanky - and I couldn't help but notice how much she closely resembles Jane P.
And this is what your face used to look like you attention seeking bleep.
Yep, that's her younger fizzog which, incidently, looks absolutely nothing like Prinny, her twinny (as all her fans agree) and yes, I am crying as I type this!

Thanks. Like I have said, I was told this and I have to say I believe my source. They told me last year it was doing coke in the lavs and then we had the car debacle. Also the general feeling was that SB is an hole on a nuclear level.

Apparently very dismissive and rude. Currently on a chat with my friend who was working there so getting bits an pieces
Great up-to-date :coffee: @Wh1994.
The only bit I hope isn't true is regarding KP turning down the chance to get back on IAC.
What a pair of 'orrible cunts though...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
What is the point of all this? If she's knackered her hair, just cut it all short, let it recover and wear wigs. I fail to see what benefit doing all this rubbish to her hair offers her, other than throwing good money after bad.
Short hair. = reduce cocaine use evidence
Didn’t someone here say she’s back to random drug testing?

• Angry
Ohhh don't underestimate the pwicey with her mental 'elf. Maybe if she told the truth she could redeem herself (never!)

• Haha
Finally got a little info from my contact.
Apparently (and this was seen/heard by them, not me, and I am j just repeating what I have been told)
Cole v aggressive. Watched Skank "like a hawk". Actual words used were "vile" and "vicious". Was openly slating Skanky's outfit. It had a dress on order but failed to pay, hence the last minute dash to the guy who has made previous promotion costumes for it.
Skanky is completely "out of it" as in the lights are on but nobody is home. Verbally abusive to the carer(s) and is touting for business with anyone who will listen. Says it's about to "shock the media with revelations" and the public will love it again. Turned down IAC again because of Harvey...then said "her fiancée" wouldn't like it. A fellow guest commented that they heard the happy couple screaming at each other in an ante room.
The whole feel off the couple was "forced and uncomfortable"
Hopefully will get more (if there is) when I can.
Thanks Wilma,brilliant tea.Explains a lot about that night, particularly Sink Boys face.Under normal circumstances he would have been looking smug and delighted.
[QUOTE="SewerGrapes, post: 12196085

Great up-to-date :coffee: @Wh1994.
The only bit I hope isn't true is regarding KP turning down the chance to get back on IAC.
What a pair of 'orrible cunts though...
[/QUOTE]
I hope the turning down IAC is just the usual bull as well.I can’t dismiss it as a outright lie,because we know these tv stations have zero morals when it comes to employing her.
However , her saying she turned it down because of Harvey doesn’t ring true.She never had a problem before, and now he is in care full time.This is the woman who swanned off on holiday when her son was just out of ICU. I think that was in the early days with sink boy, so it’s not as if she is overly concerned about Harvey’s health.
Also would ITV really approach her, when she has so many publicised mental and a physical problems?What tasks could she do when she is so traumatised, and what about her life changing injuries?The insurance alone would be astronomical.
I think she would have loved to do IAC.Let’s face it, she needs the money, and it would get her ( possibly), more work off the back of it.
IF, she turned down IAC rest assured there is a really good reason that benefits her.
That might explain “ the shocking revelations “ which will get “ the public to love her again”.As much as I hope it’s to do with exposing SB, it could have something to do with the health of her Mum. I pray it has nothing to do with destroying anybody else.
One thing which Wilma's tea highlights, is just how out of control she is.She sounds manic.Worryingly so.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Love the fact she ordered a dress but didn’t pay for it ( as usual ) but they didn’t give it her

I think she has run out of miney
Wonder if she is still paying mortgage and trustees

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You should read Kieran’s thread on here! 😱

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Great ☕ @Whl1994 👏👏👏
I do wonder why SB would be heard saying these things so publicly when he’s already been arrested for his behaviour towards her. Same with her slating Kalelah, both of them vile in their behaviour towards others. Definitely right on the boots, all for show when she thinks she will be papped, back in the high heels soon I expect, or, she’s going to spin this out until Feb 10th….(day after BH)
Good on that person for not handing over the dress, finally someone saying NO to the entitled little princess 🤣
Yes what happened to her weekend with Harvey, kid free weekend 🙄 and in bed at 18:30 like a good girl.
I don’t believe ITV asked her to go to IAC 🐄 💩 just her doing the usual smoke and mirrors because she didn’t get the callback 🤣
I bet she knew she didn’t have a hope in hell of winning at the NTAs, she just used it to show off Harvey, for the caring mum role 😡 and sounds like it was just a networking event, trying to drum up work…. But why would she need to when she’s rolling in it, earning £2m a month from OF’s (that goes for not paying for her dress either)

Now Katie, it could be your mum’s last birthday, so off you pop and give her a day to remember with all her grandkids and your fiancé, you know the one your family all love too. Maybe you could invite her to the MM, cook her one of your Masterchef meals 🤢, on second thoughts, maybe just get the oven chips out with some chicken nuggets, while you sit there surrounded by piles of rubbish. But, you’re more likely to have her out in your garden finishing planting all those 🪴 you wrangled as freebies the other day, while mouthing off at some bloke.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.