Katie Price #211 has another stalker, but who believes this joker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SB there to keep her in check this year, no drunken antics and coming on to any male who has a pulse. Think that is Kalelah there (phone in hand :rolleyes: )
View attachment 1649861
Does she NEVER have her phone in hand? Useless woman, doesn't show any interest or help to Harvey.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
SB there to keep her in check this year, no drunken antics and coming on to any male who has a pulse. Think that is Kalelah there (phone in hand :rolleyes: )
View attachment 1649861
Why wasn't the carer on the red carpet for the photos with H? Why does she have to be in the background if she is doing an important job? To make KP look like supermum?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Carls Botox has made him a wee bit too shiny and frozen. Wonder why he’s not showing his teeth. He does not look interested in any of the pics. Both hands in the pockets at all times.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The absolute difference, when she can't control filtering her own pictures or a have professional MUA 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Carls Botox has made him a wee bit too shiny and frozen. Wonder why he’s not showing his teeth. He does not look interested in any of the pics. Both hands in the pockets at all times.
Clutching at his stash so the sniffer dogs don't get a wiff

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Blue badges are separate from PIP one category is moving around, how far can you walk etc and how it impacts your day to day living
That explains the boots going everywhere with it for a month.
What it does not explain how this old bag can go 'orseriding on said critically damaged trotters, doing jumps and whatever or even controlling the 'orse since feet play an important role in it.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1649861
Yep she's doing a fine job as per with H behind her and the phone taking precedence. 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 11
SB being mainly referred to as her boyfriend, partner or beau! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
i hope this is her lying, but it has a depressing ring of truth to it. I seem to recall some announcement waaaay back,about a programme on Harvey and trains.I realise that I am biased, but is he really so interesting?
I am not looking forward to the Katie Price annual NTV nomination.Next year it’s going to be for Trauma and me,
But I am very relieved that she didn’t win.Even Sink Boy looked disinterested, which surprised me a bit.
This is going to sound crazy, but does anyone else think that he has aged? I know he turns the filters up to 11, but I think he looks drained.
All her men come away looking like they just fought a war or stuffed their faces for comfort. Yes, he's aged massively

• Haha
Reactions: 21
SB being mainly referred to as her boyfriend, partner or beau! :ROFLMAO:
You mean not one single person referred to him as the Multi-millionaire car dealer or Star of Only Freaks? Lol
I don't suppose they could refer to his grubby, sordid escapades wanking in sinks on prime time telly tho so least said soonest mended

And here is the wig: £147 online... :poop: (n) View attachment 1649534View attachment 1649536

The way his bottom lip & chin jut out. Both him & her have warts on their faces. He always looks very aggressive & angry eyed.
She ought to have bought the Dummy Head as well and used that instead of her own hideous one. Probably less plastic in the mannequin as well.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Surely peeps there know his nickname is sink boy,would be lovely if peeps started yelling out ‘How’s it going with the sinks’Sinkboy?🤣God I’d love that to happen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Who can we think of who would torpedo SB with a nicely aimed missile? Is Sacha Baron Cohen still around because I feel Borat might just do the trick...........

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Katie Price: The Media won't leave me alone, it's bad for my MH, I even drew about it in my Priory pictures. The media are triggers.

Also Katie:
1665747648842.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Makes me wonder if she's got a PIP claim/ review on the go, given the constant appearance of the boots
shes been seen pushing wheelbarrows etc ..sat on horses ... etc she would get pip...maybe for her mental health ..but again i doubt she meets the criterea

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.