Katie Price #211 has another stalker, but who believes this joker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes me wonder if she's got a PIP claim/ review on the go, given the constant appearance of the boots

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Gee she really is one of the most pathetic attention-seeking specimens to ever grace the world of celebrity, as is he. They truly deserve each other, it’s actually hard to believe these two are adult people, mind-boggling idiots, how do they have fans πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

Still laughing about last night though, they were so out of place at the NTA’s, bet she’s not a happy bunny at the lack of media coverage and the fact she didn’t win, in her deluded mind she probably thought she’d get it and the endless self-promotion she’d use with that win. Oh dear, back to making Β£2.24 million per month on OF and selling tat on Depop it is 😁
Let's not forget the million pound car dealership!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Looks like they are at the afterpartyView attachment 1649134
Watched the news this morning not one mention or pictures of them :)
he looks empty
has he realised yet it's going nowhere
as for her same pose as she does with all her fellas and the hair the bleeping hair has it been taken off frankensteins bride
ozzy turd you need to give up i'm sure i could see the label warning flammable and made in china sticking out

13446049ef.jpg
rrrrrrrrrrrrr.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I heard her say there was yet another documentary in the bag. Why on earth would they need to do another one, what else is there to say? He’s a vulnerable, disabled young man trying to progress with his life at his placement end of. They’d be better spending the money making a similar programme with people who aren’t in the papers for all the wrong reasons following their progress and the difficulties they face on a daily basis. It could be one of those docs that follow them annually for a number of years. That would be worth watching. Hopefully it was just another of her silly claims.
i hope this is her lying, but it has a depressing ring of truth to it. I seem to recall some announcement waaaay back,about a programme on Harvey and trains.I realise that I am biased, but is he really so interesting?
I am not looking forward to the Katie Price annual NTV nomination.Next year it’s going to be for Trauma and me,
But I am very relieved that she didn’t win.Even Sink Boy looked disinterested, which surprised me a bit.
This is going to sound crazy, but does anyone else think that he has aged? I know he turns the filters up to 11, but I think he looks drained.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
She wasn’t in the video intro ..which is good
I know! I pissed myself at that, she'll have been fuming! Surprised Sinkboy didn't faint with excitement being on national TV, although I did notice that the camera kept panning away from his stupid, creepy, evil face. As dearest Dolly would say bleep!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She definitely hasn't got a blue badge. Uses either H's or her mum's.
Blue badges are separate from PIP one category is moving around, how far can you walk etc and how it impacts your day to day living

Reactions: 12
he looks empty
as for her same pose as she does with all her fellas and the hair the bleeping hair has it been taken off frankensteins bride
ozzy turd you need to give up i'm sure i could see the label warning flammable and made in china sticking out

View attachment 1649736 View attachment 1649770
18 year olds eat your hearts out because you don't look as good or can compete with this!
Model of 25 years, all natural, no filters.
It's the pose that counts!
Study & learn, this is what to aspire to, the epitome of class & good looks, Pricey style.
(Message to self - pick up new glasses at 12.30!)
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Blue badges are separate from PIP one category is moving around, how far can you walk etc and how it impacts your day to day living
She definitely won't be getting pip she doesn't meet the criteria to claim even though she makes out in her head she does

She definitely hasn't got a blue badge. Uses either H's or her mum's.
I hope she gets caught miss using them again and this time taken off them for good and fined

Reactions: 11
3969D11B-65BD-4E98-B1B1-B72C4AF78AD4.png

More to suck out. Wouldn't surprise me if she still has Harvey and he has a supersize portion :(

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
he looks empty

View attachment 1649736 View attachment 1649770
Her and Alves are such bad adverts for Turdo! Both an absolute horrific mess although Alves is just slightly winning in the horror stakes (but that is for another thread!) Honestly Turdo just needs to step away from them if he wants to maintain any kind of reputation or credibility!

Reactions: 12
I've never seen her look older, the blond nylon ringlets are absurd coupled with her ageing face. His facial expression, always the same, always contrived, the poor sod thinks he looks cool. The pair of them were so out of place at that event, a couple of ill-dressed, talent-less chancers.
They look more like a "look likey" KP&Cole, than the real thing.

Does that make sense?

Reactions: 13
So questions to be asked, did the clatty trollop get off her tits, probably, did she do a rendition of β€œit should of been me”to the awe and delight of the adoring audience, no only because security waded in and wouldn’t let the screeching witch anywhere near the stage as they didn’t have enough St. John’s ambulance staff at hand to treat all the pierced ear drums.
Did cunty Cole try to promote his only fan,yes fan singular,by handing out cards saying, sign up to my account crazy carl and his kaleidoscope ceilidh of cum shots.
What it should of said was here’s the geezer whose penis fits between a tweezer.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Cole has new PR representation.Feel a bit cross with myself for knowing this.
Does anyone know what way this works? Do agencies take you on for nothing and then try to get you work( for a percentage I imagine).

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.