Katie Price #211 has another stalker, but who believes this joker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No tit folk have different views. And I'm allowed to say mine so please don't attempt to moderate me.
Sorry if you feel this way i just didn't want members getting into an argument over a post of mine hope you understand no harm meant

Reactions: 6
I’ve got some catching up to do again 😅 surely they don’t stand a chance of winning tonight? ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Shame they didn't mistake Kipper for a bit of rubbish and bung her in the skip too..... and eeeewwww.... poor neighbours.

'An insider said: "Katie's been having issues with the tank for years and it's been blocked with old make-up wipes and baby wipes.
“It got to the stage where it's overflowing and leaking out - during the heatwave it was so smelly the neighbours could smell it a couple of houses over.
“It was supposed to be replaced in 2020 but nothing has been done - a company did come to clear it but it quickly went wrong again. It's backed up and oozing out and it's really disgusting."

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Ozzy is doing her hair and she is doing her own plastering, I mean make up, obviously Fern turned her down 🤣 or she couldn’t afford a MUA out of her £2m OFs pay check this month
How is she needing her hair doing again these must be fools

Shame they didn't mistake Kipper for a bit of rubbish and bung her in the skip too.....

sun reporting on her again and must have had no takers on fixing the horse for free so dump it then

Reactions: 9
How is she needing her hair doing again these must be fools

sun reporting on her again and must have had no takers on fixing the horse for free so dump it then
I'm surprised she didn't flog it as scrap metal....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ozzy is doing her hair and she is doing her own plastering, I mean make up, obviously Fern turned her down 🤣 or she couldn’t afford a MUA out of her £2m OFs pay check this month
Her platinum locks cascaded over her ample assets whist her visage was enhanced by a neutral palette of makeup,( terracotta).
Her beau rocked a designer shirt and highlights in his newly coffered hair.
The brave mental health advocate showcased silver moonboots and a winning smile.
Her son was there too.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Star have had a carer out with Harvey in the past not sure if they have supplied one tonight but they still have a duty of care to harvey so no harm letting them know i suppose :)
We should keep it on Tattle no matter how well intentioned. When people contact his college they could do more harm than good, by risking them thinking they feel he would be better cared for elsewhere.

Reactions: 14
We should keep it on Tattle no matter how well intentioned. When people contact his college they could do more harm than good, by risking them thinking they feel he would be better cared for elsewhere.
Point taken i just get so pissed with her antics making out she's such a good mother when she can't even do the basics

Reactions: 6
Chris H not been on the scene for ages now. Think it was Joel who did her hair last year, but he's probably got more pressing bookings with the Simms sisters. Fern is now heavily pregnant, said she was just doing make up in her studio, unless KP is paying her over the odds....
who ever is doing it,is getting paid one hours basic rate pay,a day to go bus travel ticket,a pair of freebe false eyelashes ( natuaraly fluffy,of course),a large,pearl adorned tracksuit top (should come up lovely after a quick wash,bottoms couldnt be saved sorry), a pair of real faux fur sliders,some hair extentions ( used, but should bring a fair price if you say, your giving the proceeds to charity ;)) and 27 pink and purple crotchless jodphurs.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m in agreement here.This college is his best option, and we could do more harm than good.If she starts hawking him round nightclubs I will stick my head above the parapet.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What’s the betting she will be late arriving again tonight.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Right then people start getting your clean #212 thread titles in now... because if the skank wins we'll need a new thread by 10pm tonight with the amount of people's comments containing swear words and complete meltdowns 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
No way will it win tonight. The decent people of this country are sick to death of this piece of tit & her shannigans. Only her deluded insta twit fans & her cunty family will vote for it.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.