Katie Price #211 has another stalker, but who believes this joker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are that lazy he seems to be doing it from his home bedroom :sick:
What do you actually DO with that thing anyway?
I'd probably assume it's summat to tease my kitten with....
Incidently, her name is Ruby (mew-mew) x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Of course!
But, will they know how many subscribers she has, there are the words “potential” earnings mentioned in this article. The fact she has sales and begging for subscribers on OFs indicates she is not a top earner….🤔
They maybe look at her IG followers and reckon roughly the same , but most are bought or made up

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That's because white, heterosexual males aren't a repressed minority who subject to discrimination, unlike gay, disabled and non-white ethnicities.
Come on peeps lets not turn this into an oppression debate
it totally depends what side of the fence your view is seen from
lets be happy tattlers ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
A costume 😂 …..is this the guy that used to make her book launch costumes?
Calling it now.If this is the skirt of her NTAs outfit, then we are looking at a sparkly/diamanté boobilicous halterneck/ strapless top part
With moonboots( or castors)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
What do you actually DO with that thing anyway?
I'd probably assume it's summat to tease my kitten with....
Incidently, her name is Ruby (mew-mew) x
What i'm a named love toy :LOL:
when you say tease do you actually mean a 4 legged animal or is that your pet name for foo foo o_O

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I’ve noticed on her Instagram she no longer follows, or displays the previous two PR companies that she was affiliated to. The daddy one and the other one that had towie people on it. Looks like she is flying solo again. Any half decent PRcompany could get her back in the public eye for positive reasons, and earning thousands a month. She clearly won’t be directed. When the tax man comes knocking she will regret that.
Yes, Cole seems to be agent free also.

• Haha
  • Wow
#122 Skanky Awful Price. when she does time will she be on the Spice?

Probably too early for new title suggestion but heh.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not offensive it is a factual observation. I googled support groups for white heterosexual males which I am. The only one that came up was the English Defence League which I want no,part of, however Google support groups for gay, black ethnic LGBTQIA’s etc see what you get. Moving on. 🤬
Support groups in what sense, there are lots of support groups where I live specifically for males in a certain age demographic due to high suicide rates in that age bracket. You're not going to find a straight white man specific support group because why? If you narrow it down to mental health or something you will but you don't need support for being a straight, white man because being those things doesn't make your life more difficult or cause you to be discriminated against usually, sure there are scenarios where it happens but not to the degree that it does for the marginalised groups you mentioned. Providing support for marginalised groups needs to happen because they face discrimination and often violence for those reasons. I don't have any issue with Harvey or these documentaries as such, its her being on them. She doesn't do them for Harvey, to raise awareness, to support other people like him and their families, she does it for publicity for her, that's it.

Sadly, I was part on the 'entourage' that were invited to this shambles, where she completely shrieked & slurred her way through that atrocious song.
She was supposed to be lip syncing, but still singing out loud with that foghorn voice. I'm sure someone turned off the mike eventually.
She was pi$$ed, off her face. Her tits were too big for the top & ended up completely exposing herself and she gave up pulling the top up. She didn't wear that outfit all night. Can't remember what she did change into to either. As I remember, she left without saying goodbye to anyone & went on somewhere else. I don't remember this bloke being there, certainly not in her VIP area, where it was mostly women. Maybe she left with him! She was certainly happy to expose her tit's to the blokes who were drooling over her around the stage & bar area. He may have been one of them. God, I forgot what an utter mess she really looks & behaves, and she's even much worse now! :sick: :poop: Think her tits are now back to this size again, laughable & ridiculous.
What makes it even funnier is the deluded twit believes she can sing 🤣 what a fuckin racket! HA KNOWWW, TOUCH ME, HAAA KNOOOOWWWW, NOBODY WANTS TO TOUCH ME, OOOHHH NOOOOOO, WHOOO HOOO 🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉 I'd bleeping die if this thing was around me showing me up!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
A top earner on Only Fans?
Let's hope her creditors/bankruptcy people are informed asap.
I know.If it was true she would be shouting it from the rooftops just to spite the haters, she couldn’t help herself.And Gawd help us all, we would be inundated with” never underestimate the Pricey”.
“ Pricey” is another one of my trigger words.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Well i have just emailed star the home where Harvey stays and asked why their carer for Harvey is letting him ride in a car with no seat belt
i don't expect a reply but they won't like been contacted and asked

Hello I’m sorry I have to contact you but I think this has to be addressed now

You have a duty of care to look after Harvey price and supply a carer when out with him and visiting places with his mother katie price like tonight at the Nta awards

Why is Harvey being transported in a car again without no seatbelt on and his mother posting this on social medial

I doubt you will respond to me with an explanation but I have made you aware because one day when Harvey is seriously injured in a car accident maybe even killed your care or lack of it will be partly to blame

Kind regards a concerned parent

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wonder how many TV execs and zlisters are going home with a snail trail on there trouser leg tonight after skanks been rubbing up against them telling them she'll do anything for a spot in their show, jungle Australia hasn't been cast yet so Ant and Dec better be on guard. 😀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Which village idiot fact checked this?
What's happening with the cancelled make-up classes. The one that was meant to be held in Saltash was someone my niece knows, I told her she wouldn't show up.

I wonder if this £2.24 million is from her hidden money and she is going to pay the MM off with it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.