Katie Price #211 has another stalker, but who believes this joker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like jar jar woods is sporting his Sunday church grey jacket
He will explode with excitement, 💥 soon dropped her sis SFP who went last year after he allegedly smacked her one and stole her £50m ring

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What’s the betting she will be late arriving again tonight.
Was last years rationale for that so Harvey didn’t get too anxious. Just looked at so,e of the arrivals, I think Holly has had too much cheek filler. These folk all have proper dresses on though, not a fancy dress costume. Oh how Crawl would love to be with someone else on the red carpet.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sooo.It starts at 8.00.
What time should I hit the gin bottle?
I need to be sober enough to take in the awfulness of what she is wearing, yet be hammered enough not to mind if she wins.
Or I could pay the Pricey drinking game,where whenever she says anyfink loud and/ or annoying I take a swig.Im also taking a sip whenever I see Sink Boy, especially if he’s pretending to be a farver to the lad..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
KATIE PRICE #212 she lubercated her chords, while at the awards,hoping she could sing,but Harvey ,her son,didnt know if he had won, because she was collecting the kerching

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oozy turdio must have arrived with an industrial size vat of hair spray to try and hold down her little tufty bits. You can see loads of straight spaghetti hair at the roots like a toupee even with the filter she put on. It has to be a right mess in real life.

Screen Shot 2022-10-13 at 19.21.18.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Sooo.It starts at 8.00.
What time should I hit the gin bottle?
I need to be sober enough to take in the awfulness of what she is wearing, yet be hammered enough not to mind if she wins.
Or I could pay the Pricey drinking game,where whenever she says anyfink loud and/ or annoying I take a swig.Im also taking a sip whenever I see Sink Boy, especially if he’s pretending to be a favver.
I haven't touched a drop in years already done a bottle of voddy, bottle of Bacardi and 3 wraps of coke just started on the bottle of fabric softener. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Right then people start getting your clean #212 thread titles in now... because if the skank wins we'll need a new thread by 10pm tonight with the amount of people's comments containing swear words and complete meltdowns 🤣🤣🤣
KATIE PRICE #212 OZZY TURD CA
I hope Harvey is dressed properly
Who's taking bets she with be taking centre stage woody fighting for second place then they remember it's suppose to be Harvey's night who doesn't have a bleeping clue and would rather be at home/college with pie and colouring books :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She ain't winning jack tonight, no way is she beating Tom. She must know that deep down.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Think that's proof the boots are for sympathy,, can walk over uneven ground pushing a wheelbarrow loaded with pumpkins and now can put her full weight on one foot while kicking the other foot into the air,, bleeping scamming lying bleep. 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.