Katie Price #211 has another stalker, but who believes this joker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how many TV execs and zlisters are going home with a snail trail on there trouser leg tonight after skanks been rubbing up against them telling them she'll do anything for a spot in their show, jungle Australia hasn't been cast yet so Ant and Dec better be on guard. 😀
Ant and Dec won't be there tonight Stan, both ill apparently - bet its because they knew she was going 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Ant and Dec won't be there tonight Stan, both ill apparently - bet its because they knew she was going 🤣
Yer there was some crap on news this morning they both have covid and Susanna reed or kate mentioned it's time they passed on a chance for someone else as they have won for the last 21 years or something like
can't stand them either :sick: mainly Ant

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Sat in a moving car and no seatbelt
he's not in the middle so wont be a lap one
mother of the year
does she have a exemption certificate for Harvey not wearing a seatbelt i doubt it as he would not qualify for one
i wonder if the carer is there is so what a poor example of duty of care and if an accident and Harvey snaps his neck who's to blame
View attachment 1647912
Also if the driver had to slam the brakes on, Harvey would smash into the person sat in front and let's be honest, they wouldn't stand a good chance of coming away unharmed, not being nasty, it's just a fact. Seatbelts are there to prevent serious injury to everyone in the vehicle. Typical skank, thick as duck, selfish and doesn't have the slightest clue about anything except how to make a show of itself, and rip people off. Makes me sick

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Also if the driver had to slam the brakes on, Harvey would smash into the person sat in front and let's be honest, they wouldn't stand a good chance of coming away unharmed, not being nasty, it's just a fact. Seatbelts are there to prevent serious injury to everyone in the vehicle. Typical skank, thick as duck, selfish and doesn't have the slightest clue about anything except how to make a show of itself, and rip people off. Makes me sick
How hard is it to put a seatbelt on,, even my dogs get strapped into their harnesses when they go for a ride even if it's only a short journey this TUNTING TUNT can't say cunting bleep just doesn't give a flying duck i don't give a tit about her or tosser but when it comes to the kids or animals safety and welfare this bleeping bleep needs a good bleeping slap. 🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Not seen many posts wishing them luck tonight from all their celebrity friends and family, yet…

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How hard is it to put a seatbelt on,, even my dogs get strapped into their harnesses when they go for a ride even if it's only a short journey this TUNTING TUNT can't say cunting bleep just doesn't give a flying duck i don't give a tit about her or tosser but when it comes to the kids or animals safety and welfare this bleeping bleep needs a good bleeping slap. 🤬🤬🤬
My Mum still puts her arm out in front of me if she has to break suddenly and that's with my seat belt on

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Come on peeps lets not turn this into an oppression debate
it totally depends what side of the fence your view is seen from
lets be happy tattlers ❤
No tit folk have different views. And I'm allowed to say mine so please don't attempt to moderate me.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Well i have just emailed star the home where Harvey stays and asked why their carer for Harvey is letting him ride in a car with no seat belt
i don't expect a reply but they won't like been contacted and asked

Hello I’m sorry I have to contact you but I think this has to be addressed now

You have a duty of care to look after Harvey price and supply a carer when out with him and visiting places with his mother katie price like tonight at the Nta awards

Why is Harvey being transported in a car again without no seatbelt on and his mother posting this on social medial

I doubt you will respond to me with an explanation but I have made you aware because one day when Harvey is seriously injured in a car accident maybe even killed your care or lack of it will be partly to blame

Kind regards a concerned parent
As far as I know, that carer Kalelah is employed by KP not by the Star college. I realise you're trying to help H but I don't think the college can do anything about this, provided he's signed out by his mum I assume they aren't responsible for his welfare when he leaves the college. If I've got those details wrong can someone let me know?

From the brief snippets we've seen of Kalelah on social media before, she seems very subservient to KP and CW.

Also someone replied to one of my posts on the last thread saying that the college can't do much about H's diet as it would have to be medically supervised. I'd have thought the college has a duty of care in sourcing the medical help H needs for his weight, just like they would if he had a flu? He seems to be putting on weight not losing it in the college - I realise he has hormonal issues and puts on weight easily, and I'm no doctor but it doesn't seem right that he's gone even heavier. It's hard to look at it and think that no one is helping.

Maybe I am cynical because I have read too many scare stories over the years about vulnerable people in nursing homes, orphanages, special needs homes - I find it hard to trust authority and particularly as I know that places with vulnerable people tend to attract wrong 'uns as staff. This Star college may well be a very good college or a very bad one, we don't know.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It's not hard stan and you could forgive her if it was a one off but it isn't and even posting it online with no thought about it just proves how do you say it ......WHAT A bleep bleep bleep :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
As far as I know, that carer Kalelah is employed by KP not by the Star college. I realise you're trying to help H but I don't think the college can do anything about this, provided he's signed out by his mum I assume they aren't responsible for his welfare when he leaves the college. If I've got those details wrong can someone let me know?

From the brief snippets we've seen of Kalelah on social media before, she seems very subservient to KP and CW.

Also someone replied to one of my posts on the last thread saying that the college can't do much about H's diet as it would have to be medically supervised. I'd have thought the college has a duty of care in sourcing the medical help H needs for his weight, just like they would if he had a flu? He seems to be putting on weight not losing it in the college - I realise he has hormonal issues and puts on weight easily, and I'm no doctor but it doesn't seem right that he's gone even heavier. It's hard to look at it and think that no one is helping.

Maybe I am cynical because I have read too many scare stories over the years about vulnerable people in nursing homes, orphanages, special needs homes - I find it hard to trust authority and particularly as I know that places with vulnerable people tend to attract wrong 'uns as staff. This Star college may well be a very good college or a very bad one, we don't know.
Star have had a carer out with Harvey in the past not sure if they have supplied one tonight but they still have a duty of care to harvey so no harm letting them know i suppose :)

• Sad
Of course!
But, will they know how many subscribers she has, there are the words “potential” earnings mentioned in this article. The fact she has sales and begging for subscribers on OFs indicates she is not a top earner….🤔
Agreed and she wouldn’t have tit hair like she does or live in a dump Or telling folk to book her not the look a like.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.