Katie Price #211 has another stalker, but who believes this joker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I maintain that that it is only us,and a few of her fans that are genuinely interested.For most people she is yesterday’s news. I have noticed that a lot of us, myself included, can’t be bothered any more.
It’s only these tv programmes keeping the publicity going.And eventually even they will loose interest. I mean, how many more Harvey programmes can there be?
It must be exhausting being Kp, trying to come up with new ideas to remain relevant.I see her future as promoting tat on insta, and that’s fine, but I would prefer if she wasn’t promoted on tv.

I think the answer to that one is go and see him during the week then.Its not as if she’s distracted worrying about paying bills.
I suspect once the NTAs are out of the way Harvey will be sent back to college and rarely seen again, until the next time she needs him to milk 'good mother' points.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/20075493/katie-price-takes-son-harvey-pumpkin-picking-halloween-carl/

I thought maybe she was choosing her next set of norks

BARF :sick: It "flashed its toned stomach" apparently.

I note that it is still wearing those horrible plastic coated legging things and are those it's boots in the wheelbarrow that were hastily removed when a camera was spotted?

Sink/Wank doesn't look exactly happy to be there though does he?
He wasn't Rita, not a sink in sight 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m late to it just seen the stories she says “my PTSD from paparazzi” has she not been courting the press her whole life ?

Feel uncomfortable regarding the younger kids didn’t realise she didn’t have any of them full time makes it all the more disgusting how little time she has for Harvey and when she does see him he is content genuinely saddening to see
Is there ANYTHING that doesn't get the blame for her PTSD when it suits her? So far it's been PA, MM, SA,, KH, MP and now the paps!

Reactions: 18
I’m late to it just seen the stories she says “my PTSD from paparazzi” has she not been courting the press her whole life ?

Feel uncomfortable regarding the younger kids
Afternoon everyone ❤ congrats to Ruby on the title 😘, seems their still filming the renovations, skank still trying to con everyone into thinking her trotters are damaged, sink boy still trying to be famous, the gruesome twosome playing happy families for the BH, freebie holidays and kids presents for Christmas, skank still being an abusive bully, sink boy modelling kpcrapestrian tat oh and their both still cunts.
He sure is hanging onto that fame train by the skin of his fingertips, isn't he. So is she come to that. At any cost it seems. They're truly vile people

Is there ANYTHING that doesn't get the blame for her PTSD when it suits her? So far it's been PA, MM, SA,, KH, MP and now the paps!
Everything except HERSELF in fact.

I wonder why none of the paps have picked up on her accusing that bloke of being a stalker and a Paedophile?

Incidentally - Wiki page 6 now up and running :)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
He sure is hanging onto that fame train by the skin of his fingertips, isn't he. So is she come to that. At any cost it seems. They're truly vile people
Tosser knows his times up think skank got shot down by the egg it was chasing so skanks now got to use tosser until after Christmas, it suits the pair of them at the moment skank still has a tosser to stay relevant and play happy families with and tosser still gets exposure and some much needed family pics making out he's a good egg and not a violent bullying woman beating fame hungry tosser.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm really pissed off we tattlers never get blamed or will they use us as the excuse when she eventually croaks :)

• Haha
Morning all, oooeer a new thread, and on we go waiting for the day she is finally brought to book for all her misdemeanours and crimes. Message for the Skanky one and her bloody numbers, it’s a bit sweary for a Wednesday but Skank reads here, you never know she may take note and f*ck off one day, although looks like bloody Channel 4 can’t get enough of her fugly face in high definition 🤦🏽‍♀️

Anyway Skank you don’t have mental health problems other than you are a narcissistic biaaaaatch who’s done too much sniff….basically you’re just a weapons-grade selfish c*nt, please take note of my message, and ask Sink-Boy to do one as well whilst your about about it….thanks from The Great British Public 👍🏾

View attachment 1644577
I really really hope she reads this 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Read a bit of the wiki HUGE catalogue of being an absolute monster for years pulling stunts and yes definitely using the kids as props especially Harvey interested to know what made her like this ha maybe a Katie Making Of A Monster series for Halloween 👻

Is sinkboy her boyfriend the one with the huge shiny teeth ?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Read a bit of the wiki HUGE catalogue of being an absolute monster for years pulling stunts and yes definitely using the kids as props especially Harvey interested to know what made her like this ha maybe a Katie Making Of A Monster series for Halloween 👻

Is sinkboy her boyfriend the one with the huge shiny teeth ?
Yes Turkey Teef,Wanker bleep.

Think she has been triggered again trolls, haters…. 🙄
Is that a bottle of voddy in the distance?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Think she has been triggered again trolls, haters…. 🙄
How can you say you feel natural skank as you have had that much plastic surgery even michael jackson spins in his grave
your picture is filtered to the point you look a different person
why have plastic surgery if you have to filter every pic to make it look like it made you beautiful
what do you class as genuine fans...idiots who believe your lies and pay for your crap
you are not original you post nothing of interest at all paid for or free
we are fans of yours just not the type who believe your lies :sick:
we all know about your life it's a shitfest of lies surround by a shitfest of hanger ons

dddddddddddd.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Looks like it's hanging the bag out again!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.