Katie Price #211 has another stalker, but who believes this joker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm really excited to see what gorgeous outfit it will wear to the NTA's...hopefully it'll go all matchy-matchy with SB (if he goes) and they'll both be in something pink, sparkly and look equally as hideous.
Note to SB: There are loads of toilets at the venue so plenty of sinks available for some cheeky OF content!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m late to it just seen the stories she says “my PTSD from paparazzi” has she not been courting the press her whole life ?

Feel uncomfortable regarding the younger kids didn’t realise she didn’t have any of them full time makes it all the more disgusting how little time she has for Harvey and when she does see him he is content genuinely saddening to see

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Harvey is a gorgeous boy. I love him, especially when he giggles. She is lucky to have a son like him, persevering in life, playing the piano and drawing. She could’ve got a taciturn kid who sat in their room all day playing video games and demanding food like most of us got. I cannot help but think she posts unflattering pictures of him to get negative comments. God. I wish this college would step in and perform a welfare check on him. He clearly cannot give consent, he just repeats what she shouts at him.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1644582

The comments are joyful nobody like you anymore pwicy because you’re a bleeping liar
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sing us a song we might even believe for a microsecond skanky

Awwwww has she been watching "Doctors" again? I guess she gets all her self-diagnosis from there too

I’m late to it just seen the stories she says “my PTSD from paparazzi” has she not been courting the press her whole life ?

Feel uncomfortable regarding the younger kids didn’t realise she didn’t have any of them full time makes it all the more disgusting how little time she has for Harvey and when she does see him he is content genuinely saddening to see
I know its a bit of a mammoth task daydreamer but to get the entire picture of this thing and its vile activities you need to endure all five of the wikis. By the time you get to the end you'll be firmly on the Anti-Skank Bus with the rest of us

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I'M lost again :)
Apparently PFP went to view this persons (mother's) house a few years ago, with a view to buy it, but called her late husband a cowboy (for the work he had done on his own house) and upset her as said he would need to rip this out of the house etc.

I was just highlighting another example of how nasty and entitled the whole family seem to be.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Afternoon everyone ❤ congrats to Ruby on the title 😘, seems their still filming the renovations, skank still trying to con everyone into thinking her trotters are damaged, sink boy still trying to be famous, the gruesome twosome playing happy families for the BH, freebie holidays and kids presents for Christmas, skank still being an abusive bully, sink boy modelling kpcrapestrian tat oh and their both still cunts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Apparently PFP went to view this persons (mother's) house a few years ago, with a view to buy it, but called her late husband a cowboy (for the work he had done on his own house) and upset her as said he would need to rip this out of the house etc.

I was just highlighting another example of how nasty and entitled the whole family seem to be.
Thank you :)
i lose track sometimes

Reactions: 7
"we had such a lovely weekend can't wait for this weekend too" but don't you have H Thurs for the NTA awards or is H's carer just dropping him off for an hour so you and tosser can do the doting mummy and best mate red carpet walk for publicity then palm him back off to college so you and tosser can hit the free drinks and leach onto anyone remotely zlist for some selfies and get your duck ugly mugs in the papers. 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Afternoon everyone ❤ congrats to Ruby on the title 😘, seems their still filming the renovations, skank still trying to con everyone into thinking her trotters are damaged, sink boy still trying to be famous, the gruesome twosome playing happy families for the BH, freebie holidays and kids presents for Christmas, skank still being an abusive bully, sink boy modelling kpcrapestrian tat oh and their both still cunts.
Thanks stan but i don't get how i won
a big thank you to all who voted ❤

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.