Katie Price #211 has another stalker, but who believes this joker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope Maya Jama has a bodyguard with her tonight if she's at the awards,, because skank will be gunning for her after stealing skanks love island presenting role skank tipped herself to get. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Hope Maya Jama has a bodyguard with her tonight if she's at the awards,, because skank will be gunning for her after stealing skanks love island presenting role skank tipped herself to get. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She sounds half cut already, woo hooing in back of car with Harvey, putting on a long gown, she better not be tipped off shes won

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...............?!!!!!

I would love to see how they get all this info but we never can find it
well if she earns all this money why not just pay everyone off she owes money to and save herself all the hassle and hate comments and gain some dignity
i smell MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DOODY :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh good grief..... That foghorn voice.... Jeez.....

Here are the other nominations:

In the 'Authored Documentary' category, 'Katie Price: What Harvey Did Next' is joined by 'Tom Parker: Inside My Head', 'Kate Garraway: Caring for Derek', 'Julia Bradbury: Breast Cancer and Me', and 'Paddy and Christine McGuinness: Our Family and Autism'. The results will be revealed during tonight's awards ceremony, after voting from viewers.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...............?!!!!!

I highly doubt this is true, per month? She can pay her debts off in no time then 🤷🏻‍♀️ Yet they gave up chasing her for the money on Jordan Trading. 🤔

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
She sounds half cut already, woo hooing in back of car with Harvey, putting on a long gown, she better not be tipped off shes won
Look at my prediction list 🤣🤣🤣 the only way skank will win is if the votes have been fiddled and i wouldn't put that past ITV and it's cronies to do it. 🤔

• Sad
  • Angry

Sat in a moving car and no seatbelt
he's not in the middle so wont be a lap one
mother of the year
does she have a exemption certificate for Harvey not wearing a seatbelt i doubt it as he would not qualify for one
i wonder if the carer is there is so what a poor example of duty of care and if an accident and Harvey snaps his neck who's to blame

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
My money's on Tom Parker...and if not him possibly Kate Garraway.
Yes, he said in her program he had being doing exercises, but no one elaborated on what. I think Harvey likes swimming, so that would be so good for him. Looks like they have Aquatic therapy available at the college
https://www.nationalstar.org/therapy-and-health/aquatic-therapy/
A few short walks every day and yes the food intake controlled ( no doubt when he is with KP, she just lets him sit on his iPad and feeds him burgers/cakes and huge portions. I'm sure they would see a huge difference.
I think also he should be getting his meds looked at . He will have an underactive thyroid and this can make you pile on weight. I really thought when he went to residential, he would have lost weight , not as much snacking etc, but if his meds were not given as and when needed before , these might all need fine tuned again, more blood tests etc to make sure dose is correct now

Reactions: 17

Here are the other nominations:

In the 'Authored Documentary' category, 'Katie Price: What Harvey Did Next' is joined by 'Tom Parker: Inside My Head', 'Kate Garraway: Caring for Derek', 'Julia Bradbury: Breast Cancer and Me', and 'Paddy and Christine McGuinness: Our Family and Autism'. The results will be revealed during tonight's awards ceremony, after voting from viewers.

Not kate she's another i'm sick of seeing on tv and posting about poor derick
thousands of people suffer worse every day and just get on with it rather than posting pathetic pictures and bleating
he's been ill stop milking it kate count yourself lucky you have plenty of money and he was well insured most don't have either

Reactions: 18
This might have already been discussed but after I saw she was selling Harvey’s frog decorations I thought I would look at the clothing range.

It mentions that a donation will be made to Harvey’s Trust per item sold.

Considering the financial issues she has, trouble with police and addiction issues can’t imagine she would be the administrator of the Trust
View attachment 1647704
Maybe another one for the BH to know about @DC16

Reactions: 12
Not offensive it is a factual observation. I googled support groups for white heterosexual males which I am. The only one that came up was the English Defence League which I want no,part of, however Google support groups for gay, black ethnic LGBTQIA’s etc see what you get. Moving on. 🤬
That's because white, heterosexual males aren't a repressed minority who subject to discrimination, unlike gay, disabled and non-white ethnicities.

• Heart
Maybe another one for the BH to know about @DC16
Of course!
But, will they know how many subscribers she has, there are the words “potential” earnings mentioned in this article. The fact she has sales and begging for subscribers on OFs indicates she is not a top earner….🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.