Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JakeM

VIP Member
Sooooo, just had a look on her TikTok and in the comments there are actual real (possibly) people who have bought her stuff off deflop and film themselves opening it 😳. What did we do before the tinternet for entertainment 🙄😂
Imagine being proud about buying and receiving used Katie Price clothes. Bet they stink! 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Waiting for a Tattler to post "Wow it looks amazing, just like Henrietta's Hideaway at Henllehall but it couldn't possible be could it as that would mean Cole and Krusty broke lockdown law and travelled 360 miles illegally for a non essential journey which you encouraged and promoted?

The sun have it on their page too

The Sun (@thesun) • Instagram photos and videos
Now this is where I think/hope they will become unstuck. They have quite clearly travelled to Henllehall and broken 'lockdown' rules yet again. Blatantly lied about it in the press. Stated that they were at Coles in his shed, which I thought was now Harveys sorry Coles gym? Now if this was a 'business/work trip' then why would you need to lie, you wouldn't? The pictures in The Sun are clearly credited to them. I'm sure W8Media were hanging around as well. The police would be well with in their rights to ask where the pictures were taken. They should do. They are now, quite blatantly sticking 2 fingers up to the British public, police and more importantly lockdown restrictions.

liar liar

VIP Member
https://www.henllehall.com/henriettas-hideaway/

look at the rug on their site and then look at the Roses on the table, same rug underneath
I zoomed in a few times but its the same one
Oh and the same curtains ive just noticed as Their story in The Sun 🤣🤣🤣

That picture of her skin close up looked like sandpaper 🤣🤣
They have shot themselves well and truly in the foot with this one. The number of electrical appliances and doors in a 'garden shed' and the balconied 'shed' view - just rubbish. Yes and the rug...

• Haha

Ekathrina

VIP Member
Cocklodger Coal’s ‘shed’ is like a magical Narnia. One minute it’s a gym, the next minute it’s a romantical Valentine cabin. Any minute now Mr Tumnus will pop out from behind a balloon arch and present them both with personalised engagement rings or a pregnancy test or something.

• Haha

Lico

Chatty Member
I'm on page 49 of the last thread but I had to find out about Coles eyebrow...It was trying to get away from Cole...I can't say I blame it.
Looks like it's finding somewhere else to live...I've spotted it crossing the road lol 😄 xx.

Back later 💖 x.

View attachment 427017
Why did the eyebrow cross the road?
To get away from coles angry face!!

• Haha

80hs

Chatty Member
Guys, just a thought..... IS this a house for her and the kids (when she has them) 🤔 the whher and Carl sooo in love/moved so fast crap was her just creating headlines again.

1) she mentioned Harvey’s new bed for HER and Harvey’s new home

2) bunny’s bed is there isn’t it?

2) it’s tiny compared to what she’s used 2 and doesn’t want people to know this as then they all know she was lying about ‘her’ mm and going under

3) this could be the reason she was back and too to the rental as Carl couldn’t fit them all in

4) she was just staying at Carl’s when she was on her own or with a couple of the kids.

5) she wants any females he’s been involved with plus kris boyson to see how amazingly happy and how much they mean to each other so play the ‘we’ve moved in together after 2 hours’ shite incase anyone is bovvered 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️

koalabear53

Chatty Member
Skanky vile stinky fannyflaps... Please explain how cantering on a horse which involves you having to lift up and down in the saddle DOESN'T cause your feet to hurt??! But a car ride does??? Surprised you can shit cos your anus burned off ... Lying pants/ arsehole on fire. So bloody angry...I

Bloody Someone with a fucking scrap of journalistic integrity expose this vile lying fucking human being... Evidence bloody galore... There are loads of independent non paper tied journo s and tv investigatives... More bloody meat than bloody megzy and Haznonballs... JUST DON'T GET THE NON EXPOSURE as a huge internet media money making headline?????

• Haha
  • Heart

Pixie1

VIP Member
I really wish I could say more, but confidentially etc etc etc argggg!

There may have been some public information referenced about it in a certain aborted court application, but not sure if anyone outside the legal industry would have access...and would be too outing I think to say more!
Okay doke, fair do's. 🙂 I have absolutely no idea what you are getting at, but I'm 100% sure certain people on here will eventually figure it out 😉🥰

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Yes but I would argue. I've a law degree
Yes but I would argue. I've a law degree but don't practice the fowwlowing
Sorry what I was trying to say before my dog Dudley stood on my phone again! I've a degree in law. Never practised but a chum is a barrister and has said off the record they are playing a very dangerous game.

1. She would argue, if it were a legitimate work trip, if KP and CW were interviewed they would have to prove this and why? Also what income was earned from the assignment, big problem right there! Plus, could they justify why they felt the need to lie if it was indeed a work trip e.g. why lie and say they are at home?

2. If they are interviewed by the police and contine to lie, that is a charge of trying to 'perverse the cause of justice'. If prosecuted and continue this defence, if found guilty it's a serious criminal offence carrying potentially a custodial sentence.

Someone just has to stand up!

Just saying!

• Heart
  • Wow

tacheovale

The Deplop total is around the £17,584 mark.
I missed the fur coats and some of the listings.
thanks to DC16 for the screenshots from deplop.
Priceless has got what she wanted, to make it near impossible to keep a more accurate total. 😡
Still, £17k though, its really rather pathetic isn't it.
Great more shite in tomorrow’s the scum etc 🤔

I just thought I’d post these of that fern make up crap artist. Thought you all could do with a little cheer 🤪
Wow. Do you think she looks in the mirror and says to herself "your lips look fabulous babes"?

Because the don't look fabulous. They look FUCKING RIDICULOUS!!!

• Haha

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Oh I remember this shit!!

And

She most clearly turned up at his house to cause trouble as usual. I'm not entirely sure how her video proved she didn't try to 'break in'.

1. She walked up to his front door and tried to open it immediately without knocking.

2. Then stares through the front door window.

3. Round to his window and stuck her head in shouting (on her version audio is muted). Prunecess laughing and sniggering, immature teenager.

4. Then drags open his window, rags his blinds and sticks half her body through his window. If that was my house I'd have punched her in the face. I'm sure that constitutes breaking and entering?

5. Round to the back of his home with her entourage of idiots, including one guy who looked like a thug. Don't blame Kris for calling the police. Threatening behaviour, as usual, appalling example to her daughter. She really is scum. Deserves her equally low rent boyfriend Cole.

• Heart
  • Angry

Chinchin

What I find interesting is that when they ’bought’ Harvey his new bed a few weeks ago they showed it off to the world and the papers all said that they had surprised him with it at his long term living accommodation in Cheltenham. Well if you watch the video of Harvey’s new house the bed is in the same room as they had supposedly delivered it to in Cheltenham!! So where really is his new ‘man’s bed‘ that she has supposedly bought him. Also I find it odd that his bed isn’t made up properly i.e. proper pillows and duvet/sheets etc.?

Something odd is going on, why has she suddenly declared she has just got this place for Harvey when it is obvious that it is full of her stuff from Ashtead!! Also if those particular toys are Harvey’s favourites, how come they are still in their boxes all pristine - you wouldn’t be able to work either of them without first taking them out of their boxes!!

Slightly off topic but still on Skanky - the ASA have ruled the following - Filters should not be applied to social media adverts if they exaggerate the effect of the product. (https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-55824936). Surely this would cover all the various beauty contraptions she supposedly uses that have given her beautiful skin etc. when she is actually applied every filter under the sun to her photos! 🤔

She really needs to take Judge Judy’s advice to anyone who lies - you need a good memory to be able to lie and not get caught out! Sadly Skanky doesn’t remember anything she says and so things come back and bite her. The only problem is that not enough people are calling her out on her lies and are still enabling her so she carries on!!!!! However I do believe in Karma and think that time might be running out for KP and then I really hope she gets all that she deserves with all the disgusting things that she has done to people over the years!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha