Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katie8ee

VIP Member
ooh Katie, scuttle back to the Lozza, Oddbod, beggy pizza and tins of JGG thread. If you stay here you'll be throwing plates (may or not be patterned) in the direction of your boiling piss before you know it and then we'll have to haul you back to safety and calm you down in a Belfast sink 😂
I can imagine!! I mean Big Loz is a liar and a total fanny but she's also an idiot. KP is next level manipulation stations. I do sometimes read here for a lark. I saw in the paper the other day that she's now registered disabled and did think of you all 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
And now people are playing right into her hands by saying encouraging her to do it. Just wait for the story “Trolls told me to kill myself”
Noticed the story that Harvey is being trolled more...... I worry about him so much. She’s not hiding where he is. She publicising the route he’s using. He’s having a great deal of attention from her which will only last as long as he serves a purpose. Then what? 😞
Amazing to see a thriving Harvey though 😊
I feel desperately sorry for J & P reading that utter rubbish 😭. I can't imagine what she's doing to their mental health. They must see her for what she really is now. J just looks like he goes through the motions. See's her occasionally out of obligation. Tries his best to distance. I feel that P is trying to get some attention/love by emulating her tramp of a mother. Literally her mother's lapdog to get affection. It's so, so sad 😟. We've all heard of Monty python's flying Circus....this is Skanky Flaps Lying Circus! It rolls on & on & on 🙄

• Sad

Loulindy

I have just posted on Alex Bellfield FB page. Have said he ought to do a piece on her breaking lockdown. I am so angry about this, She will get away with it.

• Heart

Cloud Chaser

Ok, sorry I’m late to the party. Skipped the last 6 pages! But have being watching a couple of KP’s programmes. Was series 2 where she’s found out Keiran was ‘cheating’.
Now I don’t know about you lot but I have had it happen to me before (not repeatedly) but it certainly hurts. No emotion from KP during the 6 episodes. I believe the ‘incident’ in SA was fabricated as a way to test Keiran, to see if he ‘cared’. I had no idea of her series or any incident before but strange how she, nor the kids, ever got upset about said incident when talking about it and went swimming with sharks the very next day.
I also felt sorry for Keiran. In no way do I condone cheating but either stay and accept, or leave and have done with it. Don’t stay just to make his life miserable.
And finally... perlease! She said she was a single mother when Keiran left... absolute BS. I am a single mum, she wasn’t!!
She’s been asked to provide Police reports and a list of what was stolen for the Bankruptcy case. There have been no Police reports nor list of Jewellery stolen either.

• Wow

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
Get over to The Scum everyone! New story that Skanky has landed a new, 3 part documentary about training to be a paramedic! Apparently she'll train to be a 'Volunteer Emergency Responder' and be qualified to attend shifts alongside trained paramedics. How's that going to work? Thought she could only walk for 20 mins a day, can't see that working having to hop in and out of ambulances?

Jesus Christ can you imagine, god forbid, having an accident, every bone in your body broken, drifting in and out of consciousness and then a vision (like David Hasselof on Bay Watch in slow motion) Skanky zooming towards you on her mobility scooter. Wig akimbo, trowelled on make up, no knickers on, radioactive teef burning out your coronas shreaking "I've got you mate, you single?" I'd crawl to the hospital and take my chances!
Well, she'll be getting that blue badge any day now, she can park up whatever ER vehicle she's in (horebox, pink range rover, mobility scooter, take your pick) right next to the incident. Her colleagues will love her for it!

ETA spelt Horsebox wrong, was gonna correct it but thought naaah, it fits the narrative!

• Haha
  • Heart

Cloud Chaser

This story from last night
And now people are playing right into her hands by saying encouraging her to do it. Just wait for the story “Trolls told me to kill myself”
Noticed the story that Harvey is being trolled more...... I worry about him so much. She’s not hiding where he is. She publicising the route he’s using. He’s having a great deal of attention from her which will only last as long as he serves a purpose. Then what? 😞
Amazing to see a thriving Harvey though 😊

• Sad

Lucid30

VIP Member
The Deplop total is around the £17,584 mark.
I missed the fur coats and some of the listings.
thanks to DC16 for the screenshots from deplop.
Priceless has got what she wanted, to make it near impossible to keep a more accurate total. 😡

• Angry
  • Wow

Fish189

VIP Member
I bloody well hope not!!!!

Carwash has failed to make Katie pregnant, we are unsure if he is shooting blanks or if Katie is having a little problem of her own.

Katie has been silent about pregnancy but mark my words she will make a fucking big deal out of it, she's got a heartbreak
ultra massive sob story in the works.
Your joking even car washes tadpoles can’t climb that vinegar Shute 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

GeorgiaOrwell

I’ve been thinking about Harvey enjoying hearing people cry and I think it’s a behaviour that has probably been learned and encouraged by KP. She absolutely revels in other people’s distress like junior with his snail and her constant bullying of partners under the guise of banter

• Sad

BigMavis

VIP Member
Especially because the site I use to get all the info is a site brands etc use to check the validity of the people they are going to work with. Any brand social media person would spot the fake followers in a second especially as they have business profiles and even more analytics. I just use the civilian version.
Hi Katie 👋 don't they all buy followers though?
I never could understand brands supporting that,but some of them must turn a blind eye.

• Heart
  • Haha

NParker

Chatty Member
Dwight was legally obliged to pay towards Harvey, they had an agreement between them that he would not pay her directly. That was likely influenced by her not being piss poor at the time like she is now! He had no way around it, so it wasn't as if he's done something amazing for Harvey, he had to pay one way or another.

As for Piers, it's a simple issue. She sells papers/viewership/ratings. Chronic illness, disabilities...as unfortunate as it is, organisations, charities etc can latch onto this for their own gain. It's a free for all. There is no profit from telling the truth, I think pretty much everyone knows what she's about now. Her downfall won't be an exposure, it will be her just fading away.

Last edited:

koalabear53

Chatty Member
I 've said before I don't get why an investigative journo doesn't see this as career role of a lifetime ... Do the opposite off all the paps shite and write a seriously well written, evidenced to the extreme account of her life... Even post it on their website if no bloody paper will by it... Would make tv production companies like those that do who do proved like / Louis Theroux... Stacey Dooley investigates kind of exposure media tv journalism.. It could be huge... Would need to do fuck all work... Tattle bastard s have put all the links screen shots links on here!!!
Louis Theroux questioning skanky would be hilarious cos she wouldn't understand his questions... He would have to resay them and talk to her like a child!!! Can imagine him saying " Katie... I m not sure I can understand... Can you clarify..,...,...................... " she d lick her lips and........ 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Thanks, I have lost track over the last couple of weeks. I don't see why she/they are still paying for the rental, surely that money would be better going towards her creditors. To me it looks like she's on the bones of her arse and this talk of Harvey's house further cements that theory.
This whole Harvey's house thing really makes me feel uneasy. In the video shite (when she wasn't forcing him to answer questions about her & Crawl 🤢), she made a point of saying he wasn't alone & someone was always there. Yet there was absolutely no hint of a carer at all anywhere. No bag, coat, belongings of any kind. And why the need for all the camera's? Surely she cannot be stupid enough to leave him alone for any time? If she's supposed to be there when a career isn't but can't be arsed 🤔. The possible consequences of him being left alone are just awful. Instead of what is clearly her blinged up shit everywhere he should have calming sensory items around. Even a sensory room/area.
What if Crawl has refused to have Harvey at his house & she's had to come up with an alternative. It would have to be so close to Crawl because she certainly doesn't trust him to be out of her clutches for 5 minutes. So whilst she is with Harvey she can still see what Crawl's up to.
It's perfectly plausible that it's her house & she's on a scam. She has to show she has somewhere stable for the others to sleep over. If she tells Harvey it's his house he wouldn't know any different, bless him.
The fridge being nearly empty is fine because she can go to Crawl's for mountains of grey mash, pies, peas & gravy 🤢.
So let's say Harvey does have a carer...what if the carer is at the loo & he decides to just leave? What if he does "kick off" as she calls it? I would think he'd need 5:1 in a full meltdown. She also stated he has behaviour issues in the video. Surely no reputable care company would put a single staff member in that position? Is it a situation where carers pop in & out throughout the day & she's supposed to be there? For example someone goes in the morning to help him dress, get brekkie, take meds etc? Again at lunch. And at night to put him to bed?
So many questions. Mostly fuelled by her constant lies.
And I still cannot understand why anyone thinks she's s great mum 🤷. I guess nobody ever calls her out on any of it because she'd just refuse to be interviewed.

• Heart

tacheovale

I have complained to GMB. So disappointed. What an opportunity, but all sweetness and roses again 🙄🤦‍♀️🤬
I'm no fan of Piers Morgan, I find him to be an odious individual personally. He seems to pride himself in asking difficult questions in a combative manner, then instead of waiting for a reply, berates the interviewee incessantly until they run out of time, then criticises the interviewee saying they refused to answer the fucking question!!!

But I wonder, if a politician transgresses, Piers pounces on them like a dog with two dicks. Yet he doesn't have the stones to lay into Pwicey?

Whats the matter Piers, lost your bollocks mate?

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
Especially because the site I use to get all the info is a site brands etc use to check the validity of the people they are going to work with. Any brand social media person would spot the fake followers in a second especially as they have business profiles and even more analytics. I just use the civilian version.
Well I knows you are a wonderous person 😄

Hi Katie 👋 don't they all buy followers though?
I never could understand brands supporting that,but some of them must turn a blind eye.
But the stuff they end up marketing is stuff no-one even knew they wanted or needed - just nasty scammy scummy stoof. I have never bought anything on-line because some no-mark, or come to that, well-known and well-liked person has suggested it is great because they own one and if something looks good on them it won't necessarily do so on me. I don't have any friends who do either.

Your hair's looking good by the way ;)

Last edited:
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Out of interest, I've skimmed over the Sun's headlines from Jan-March 2020 (missed a lot out as irrelevant) but here goes..
7/1/20 returns from Thailand first class
6/1/20 is doing DRY JANUARY
10/1/20 Boozy Vegas trip (still not given kids xmas presents)
13/01 returns from Vegas, 14/01 reunites with Bunny, 15/01 back at MM gives B&J £600 quad bikes
16/01 performs at Sheesh
18/01 Selfies in the Alps, 20/01 kept guests awake by screaming until 5am and spat on clubber 21/01 calls Bianca a beg and reunites with kids after boozy french trip
22/01 Harvey returns to residential and hasn't seen Junior in 4 weeks
25/01 leaves fans disappointed with £50 goody bags at Masterclass
28/01 dashes to Spain with P&J 29/01 worse for wear and slurs words as she and kids return to UK
02/02 Returns to Priory for psych tests and says she's mentally stable & vows to be a better mum and stop partying
05/02 Aberdeen Make up masterclass
10/02 moves back to MM
11/02 begs for a new nanny, behaves erratically as she poses with fans at masterclass
12/02 Alsation is killed 13/02 KP grabs crotch as she sings on boozy night out after dog dies, Changes her number
15/02 spends valentines day with millionaire
18/02 Newcastle Masterclass, clubbing with Scotty T and Chloe Ferry Break from Social Media
22/03 returns to Social Media

So there is a break, but not 5 full weeks like she said she was in there for. Need a Baileys now!!!

• Heart