Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
I didnโ€™t anticipate there being a new thread (I should have known out Tattlers are a vocal bunch). Congrats Bubbles and thanks @265.

Has anyone had the thought that Harveyโ€™s letter was dictated to him? Asking for a friend....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Good, I hope something positive comes out of it.

I hope so to. . He saw the video on YT, and said nothing added up with it, that the furniture wasn't suited for someone with disabilities. too many mirrors and glass etc, and questioned why the toys on the bedside tables were still boxed, when skank said they were Harveys favourites, they dont seem to be played with

He felt like skank had downsized and moved in, but kept saying it's Harveys house, in order to claim HB so she can live there rent free, but she will still say shes living 2 doors up at Coles. The house whole doesnt seem right, and no sign of a carer there. He did question if skank puts 'H' to bed and fucks off round to coles for the night, watching the cheap 19.95 Amazon cameras. Like the time she got him into bed in the hotel, and then went out clubbing, leaving him alone in the hotel after a make upclass

Last edited:
  • Wow

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
Henlle belongs to Hoseasons and this is taken from their site:

COVID-19 Statement | Hoseasons

England
  • National lockdown: The whole of England remains under national lockdown which requires everyone to stay at home. Find out more here. Holiday accommodation is not permitted to open in England. Therefore, if you have a booking in England and you are due to travel on or before 7 March 2021, we will contact you with your options, which will include the choice of a refund or a voucher of the amount paid for your booking. If you believe you are permitted to make use of your booking because you satisfy one of the legislated exceptions for which overnight stays at guest accommodation are still permitted, please get in touch with us as soon as possible. If you have a booking on or after 8 March 2021, rest assured that we will be in touch with the options available to you closer to the time.

What's the betting she'll be able to pull an excuse out of the hat? FT carer needing a break, mental health issues, any other guesses?

• Angry

liar liar

VIP Member
I had a blonde moment, I read up on that alleged miscarriage shit last night but brain freezed up for a minute.
Don't steal my blonde moments - I need them so much ๐Ÿ˜ข

Don't steal my blonde moments - I need them so much ๐Ÿ˜ข

BunnyCuddles42, Brighton, United Kingdom, 60 minutes ago
If beautiful Pricey is sausage on the masked singer, Me and all my friends are praying she will sing her hauntingly beautiful smash hit Hurricane at the end of the show, she has the voice of an angel, She's just the best of British, she is absolutely adorable. Since the sad death of Dame Vera, she is the new nations sweetheart.
ReplyNew Comment
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9256531/Katie-Price-delightedly-receives-pink-balloons-500-bespoke-hamper.html#
Deluded loon alert!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/reportAbuseInComment.html?articleId=9256531&commentId=655505429

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
AND maybe then benefits will pay for this house? I donโ€™t know how all that works tho ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
i did wonder if she is pulling a benefits scam. She could have rented the house but put in a claim for housing benefit in Harvey's name. He may be getting universal credit and pip, but he would qualify for full housing benefit. HB is means tested, so skanky couldn't get it as she earns over the limited amount of 16,000, but Harvey can get it.

In which case skanky would have a house where she wouldn't pay rent. She wouldn't have got it at the Ashtead house as the rent was too high, but Harvey new house is a lot less.

Also the furniture in the new house doesn't look right for a young man's house. Looks like skanky has pulled a benefits scam.

Also wonder how things might work if her and Cole split up, when she lives 2 doors from him

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
Hello stranger ๐Ÿค—

Yes the letter could have been dictated to Harvey, very possible.
Aww, I was missed! Been having a rough time post Covid and post-vaccine. Unlike Harvey, I did not get a mention in the papers and I had more side effects than him, although I must admit I do not have his health issues!๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart

BigMavis

VIP Member
Frogs do scream, its a shocking sound.
Source: cat owner!
And like I've said previously they're furry wee bastards.

• Haha

tacheovale

Hi all,New member,love this site,thought I would introduce myself,I Used buy the Sun ,the mail,basically because they where easy reads,and good racing ,all I seemed to get was Katie price,Now Ive been around a long time,there were great journalists in my time,investigative journalists,But what has really wound me up, and I dont do social media etc,Is that there is nobody,but nobody who will at least question her on her blatent lies,not even piers morgan who thinks he is a top journalist,she has obviously got a problem or two or three or more,When the house of cards comes crashing down,
these people will rip her to bits,Anyway Hello everybody x
If that's how you feel about Katie Price, and you are asking those important questions, you are in good company here! ๐Ÿ™Œ

liar liar

VIP Member
She'd not even pass the most basic health and safety course, considering she can't even stick to lockdown rules or do the simplest of things like wear a mask properly, it's ridiculous!

ETA: she can't even safeguard a dog, which reminds me, has anyone seen the new puppy lately?
This is from a Sun poster...
  • So letโ€™s get this story straight now . I work for the NHS and know every avenue to gain access to this course . First big point is she has a criminal record . No person with warnings , injunction etc would ever be issued a enhanced CRB. Second she has a history of drugs . Again a big fail . Third she has drink driving convictions. Again a big fail . If the story is read correctly it says she will be a volunteer... big big difference! What ๐Ÿ’ฉwill she sprout next . This is an insult to all front line workers , nurses and paramedics including ambulance technicians who have studied hard for the privilege of this job . Oh and you donโ€™t โ€œ just sign up for a course โ€˜ she does not have any of the entry qualifications for a start . ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚give over Crusty Oh and apparently remember she canโ€™t walk for long and has to then go and sit in her wheelchair. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚but she will be expected to walk up numerous flights of stairs with bags of equipment which she also states she can carry bags , this gets better and better ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Also, someone misread 'training to be a paramedic' as 'training to be a parasite' lmao!

One for @Pom Bear - KP as a cockroach in a nurse's outfit... :D

If she has to give out medications etc the first thing I thought was this ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ xx...

View attachment 427349
Wow - mega, mega wonderful ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ โค ๐Ÿ’‹

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

tacheovale

A woman had let him hold some frogs and he threw them as he thought it would make them hop a long way, I think the woman was rightly upset about it.
Think Harvey is a bit like Lenny from Of Mice And Men.

He means well, dont think he's got a bad bone in his body, he just doesn't know his own strength, especially where little animals are concerned.

• Heart
Someone posted this in Sun comments

Interviewer: So Katie you want to be a paramedic?
KP: yeah well i ad plenty of cock in my time, so i know all about STD'S an all that.
Interviewer: Well there is a lot more to it than that and the hours are very long
. KP: Well I got a disabled child that i look after when i can be bovered, does that count?
Interviewer: I dont think paramedic is the right career for you Katie, but we could arrange a permenant placement for you in a psychiatric hospital

• Haha

tacheovale

Her Turkey Teef at the end hurt my eyes. Theyโ€™re bloody dreadful!
Only good thing about that video.....

"What does Cole call mummy"

"Dickhead"

Haha!!!! Get in there Harvey my son!

(yet again though she finds his swearing hilarious)

I can't, I stood a minute and a half, that's it. Why is she having to read out what his diagnosed illnesses are, surely such a good Mother would know without having to read from a crib sheet!!! ๐Ÿคฌ
Its supposed to be a tour of Harvey's house, but its actually clickbait for some weird podcast type thing she's done, purporting to be a phone convo with Harvey but I doubt he's even on the other end of the line. And the best bit - they have questions from Harvey's followers, and its fucking Cole's voice reading out the Q's.

It's fucking amateur hour at the Pwicey household today. Absolutely pathetic.

• Haha
  • Wow