Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Facehugger

VIP Member
Yes, indeed.
what I do not understand is why the so called journalists, print anything priceless says without checking it out first. It’s really opened my eyes, in how the truth doesn’t matter as long as they get the clicks.
I like many on here get so enraged with all the lies and how Harvey is treated. I’m so glad I found this thread and the fellow tattles, who brighten the stories and make me laugh. Keep up the good work everyone. 😀
The thing is, with poor Harvey, people are going to get sick of her pushing him down their throats all the time, all to suit her narrative, when he should just be left to have some peace and privacy. Soon people will be 'Oh, him again, what now' whenever she wheels him out for a story to suit her and it's not fair. 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 15

DC16

VIP Member
Did Cole used to be engaged to someone else? A quick search of twitter shows that @carlwoods1989 and @Vicki_Xx1 apparently got engaged at some point back in 2014.

Question is, who is @Vicki_Xx1?

Both twitter accounts have now been deleted it seems.
Oh yes, I remember seeing somewhere he had a fiancée... in his love island interview....

His hobbies: He owns over 30 cars and trains in the gym five days a week

Why he’s got an advantage over the other guys:“None of them look like Channing Tatum. Being a Channing Tatum look-a-like is a bonus to say the least. I get told I look like him a lot.”

His recent dating history: Broke up with his fiancée eighteen months ago

How would he sum himself up? “Charming, confident, game, outrageous and irresistible”

Celeb he’d date: “Jodie Marsh is definitely my celeb crush – she goes to the same tattooist as me”

• Haha
  • Sick

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
So has anyone actually reported the pair of lying arseholes? I've just read from page 43ish to catch up! I'm legally away from home but have poor WiFi. And before Skanky Flaps & Crawl report me for being in holiday accommodation & breaking lockdown, my house is having renovation work done so we can't be there. Although I guess we could've quickly built a log cabin in the garden 🤣

• Haha

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
Ok, I will try and remember and screenshot stuff again. Let’s see if she announces which charity, but I won’t hold my breath, as they still haven’t mentioned about the charity for the hair raffle!
The name of the charity is Katie Price Benevolent Fund.🤣

• Haha
  • Angry

tacheovale

Essex peeps fave place for some reason,not too far from me but no way would I go there just load of posers.
Same, not a million miles from me either.

Just a glammed up kebab shop for d-list celeb poseurs, love island contestants and 'millionaires'.

If most of them are so well off, why do they have to go to sheesh to get their #gifted kebabs? Can't they afford to pay for a decent meal?

Its all just smoke and mirrors, apparently if you ponce around in cheap Romford market knock off clobber, turn up at Sheesh in your dads car and pout for the camera these days people will believe you are a successful millionaire entrepeneur.

Guess theres one positive, as long as all the 'celebs' are flocking to that particular establishment, keeps the riff raff out of all the decent resraurants!

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
Well, she'll be getting that blue badge any day now, she can park up whatever ER vehicle she's in (horebox, pink range rover, mobility scooter, take your pick) right next to the incident. Her colleagues will love her for it!

ETA spelt Horsebox wrong, was gonna correct it but thought naaah, it fits the narrative!
Horebox is just excellent :ROFLMAO: .

• Haha

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
He really does think he's something special doesn't he? For someone who doesn't want fame he's coping remarkably well with it being 'forced' upon him. He'll be offering celebrity shout outs next 🙄. Image treating a loved one to a personal snarl from Crawl 🤢. What could he charge? About 16p I think 🤔
He's a complete tosser wanker. Thinks he's a celebrity even though he's devoid of any personality, good attributes or charm. Only claim to fame is shagging a tramp who so many men with a pulse have had. Just a horrible, nasty grifter who goes round threatening people he doesn't know and who have an opinion he doesn't like.

VIP Member
I think now we can see what Katie's agenda is now, the Documentary made her look like a saint (which we know she ain't) and now she's going to try and train to be a paramedic which she abandoned a while back. It's all part of her plan, I think we all knew she was up to something, makes me wonder how long ago she planned this.

• Wow

tacheovale

At the end of saying that Harvey threw them priceless laughed. Just goes to show definitely not right in the head to find that funny.
Noticed plenty of glass objects that good be damaged and potentially injure Harvey. 🤷‍♀️
Yeah whats with all the chintzy pound shop shite, the photo frames, the silver table, and that fuck awful svarovski general's hat with PRICEY emblazoned accross the front. All that tat is asking to be smashed to smithereens.

Hardly a safe environment for a young man whose known to be prone to fits of rage eh.

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
I don’t know where to start on that latest YT video... so only about 120 people listening to the podcast at a time, she got the guy videoing it, Chris Harris, to speak on the podcast and ask Harvey about frogs.
The swearing 😳 dhead and telling the dogs to shut the f up 😡 no wonder Bunny went home swearing.
Constantly asking him things about mummy.
So most of the furniture from Ashtead is now in that house, including more pictures of her on the walls, narcissistic 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
It was very concerning at the end talking about throwing the frogs....wonder if that is what happened with Rolo. 😭
At the end of saying that Harvey threw them priceless laughed. Just goes to show definitely not right in the head to find that
At the end of saying that Harvey threw them priceless laughed. Just goes to show definitely not right in the head to find that funny.
Noticed plenty of glass objects that good be damaged and potentially injure Harvey. 🤷‍♀️
funny.
She's a heartless, callous monster. To think it's OK to throw living creatures across a room, which I'm assuming died, just about sums up her attitude to animal care and explains how so many have died. Disposable to her. Horrible bitch.

• Sad

JakeM

VIP Member
You can't buy class. She's a tramp and slag who's been with more men than I can count. He's an illterate bully, threatening people and looks really creep with his sly eyes and delusions of grandeur.
He has terrifying eyes and he’s also a horrible bully. Onto her, she’s just a tart. She’d flirt with a lamppost if it gave her a bit of attention. Her kids must be so embarrassed!

• Haha

Cloud Chaser

Please don’t panic about it. 1 in 10 people have reactions. Mine were unpleasant but not enough to make me worry as I read the leaflet thoroughly (just being me!). I found my knowledge reassuring as I knew it was to be expected. Wishing you all the best and crossing my fingers you will have an event less jab.

Maybe she will just do mouth to mouth...🤢
Had mine. Thanks for posting the information for me. Was actually very impressed with how organised it all was. 👍

• Heart

VIP Member
Hang on wait a minute, in that Mirror Article it says.

She's also funded her disabled son Harvey's care for 18 years, having refused to take money from his absent father, footballer Dwight York, and spent five weeks as a day patient at costly rehab, The Priory, after suffering a 'breakdown' in 2019.

That's not right is it.

• Wow

Lucid30

VIP Member
Lying as usual Lucid!
Yes, indeed.
what I do not understand is why the so called journalists, print anything priceless says without checking it out first. It’s really opened my eyes, in how the truth doesn’t matter as long as they get the clicks.
I like many on here get so enraged with all the lies and how Harvey is treated. I’m so glad I found this thread and the fellow tattles, who brighten the stories and make me laugh. Keep up the good work everyone. 😀

• Heart

VIP Member
Waiting for a Tattler to post "Wow it looks amazing, just like Henrietta's Hideaway at Henllehall but it couldn't possible be could it as that would mean Cole and Krusty broke lockdown law and travelled 360 miles illegally for a non essential journey which you encouraged and promoted?

The sun have it on their page too

The Sun (@thesun) • Instagram photos and videos
I've already mentioned it a few times, just to make sure THEY GET THE MESSAGE!

• Haha

Lucid30

VIP Member
A woman had let him hold some frogs and he threw them as he thought it would make them hop a long way, I think the woman was rightly upset about it.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14

Facehugger

VIP Member
And a bloody nother thing, all that documentary bollocks about she never leaves Harvey, she's always there for him, well you're bloody miles away today aren't you, lying fraud!

• Angry
Reactions: 14