Katie Price #21 Gobble Gobble Pwicey Hobble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to #21 πŸŽ‰ πŸΎπŸΎπŸŽ‰

Congrats to I’m_4ever_blowing_bubbles for the thread title.

Previous Thread - https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...and-yet-more-scams-on-instagram.14893/page-50

In the last thread we were discussing "That Letter" and "Those video's on Carwashe's Phone"

Also with Valentines day coming, what will the love birds be up to?

Carry on People
Well done @I'm_4ever_blowing_bubbles and thanks @265 for starting another thread on daily drama filled chapter in the life of KP!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hello people! Unchartered territory here feel like I'm in someone else's house on this thread 😜 Bubbles asked me to have a look at the Social Blade engagement stats for KP and her current beau so here we go!

Katie has an engagement of 2.02% averaging 1499 comments and 48,402 in the last thirty days across all posts. This is based on her current total of 2,469,890 followers (almost at 2.5mil which is often a pay day milestone brand wise)

Interestingly Carl has a higher engagement rating of 2.72% though he only averages 135.5 comments and 3518.55 likes over the past thirty days. So it's probably KP Slater's/haters/fornicaters who are looking at his account as a byproduct of following her. (As we have with Big Loz and Oddbod over in the Lauren Goodger thread)

Katie has a big number of new followers daily (up to 7500) which I think is suspicious as it's so consistent so there probably is an element of buying them to keep her number over 2 million. Carl is definitely buying followers as three times in the last thirty days he has had exactly 306 new followers in one day. I mean, at least try not to be so blatant.*sigh*

Another thing that is very apparent from the graphs is that Sep/Oct time her engagement started to dip way way down all the way through December. Don't mean to be a cycnic but suddenly she's pushing very kid centric content and what would you know January has shown a steady increase.

Hope this wasn't too number/jargon heavy and gave you some fodder to fuel your annoyance πŸ˜‚πŸ˜™

Edited to attach the graph of last year it's only the top graph which is calibrated, the others with straight lines aren't consistent

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I didn’t anticipate there being a new thread (I should have known out Tattlers are a vocal bunch). Congrats Bubbles and thanks @265.

Has anyone had the thought that Harvey’s letter was dictated to him? Asking for a friend....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hello people! Unchartered territory here feel like I'm in someone else's house on this thread 😜 Bubbles asked me to have a look at the Social Blade engagement stats for KP and her current beau so here we go!

Katie has an engagement of 2.02% averaging 1499 comments and 48,402 in the last thirty days across all posts. This is based on her current total of 2,469,890 followers (almost at 2.5mil which is often a pay day milestone brand wise)

Interestingly Carl has a higher engagement rating of 2.72% though he only averages 135.5 comments and 3518.55 likes over the past thirty days. So it's probably KP Slater's/haters/fornicaters who are looking at his account as a byproduct of following her. (As we have with Big Loz and Oddbod over in the Lauren Goodger thread)

Katie has a big number of new followers daily (up to 7500) which I think is suspicious as it's so consistent so there probably is an element of buying them to keep her number over 2 million. Carl is definitely buying followers as three times in the last thirty days he has had exactly 306 new followers in one day. I mean, at least try not to be so blatant.*sigh*

Another thing that is very apparent from the graphs is that Sep/Oct time her engagement started to dip way way down all the way through December. Don't mean to be a cycnic but suddenly she's pushing very kid centric content and what would you know January has shown a steady increase.

Hope this wasn't too number/jargon heavy and gave you some fodder to fuel your annoyance πŸ˜‚πŸ˜™

Edited to attach the graph of last year it's only the top graph which is calibrated, the others with straight lines aren't consistent
Ooh interesting stuff - ty for doing that. This buying followers lark is pathetic - just another self-lie about popularity. Can you imagine 7,500 people thinking 'Oh I must join KP as a follower today'...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I didn’t anticipate there being a new thread (I should have known out Tattlers are a vocal bunch). Congrats Bubbles and thanks @265.

Has anyone had the thought that Harvey’s letter was dictated to him? Asking for a friend....
Hello stranger πŸ€—

Yes the letter could have been dictated to Harvey, very possible.

Reactions: 14
Ooh interesting stuff - ty for doing that. This buying followers lark is pathetic - just another self-lie about popularity. Can you imagine 7,500 people thinking 'Oh I must join KP as a follower today'...
Especially because the site I use to get all the info is a site brands etc use to check the validity of the people they are going to work with. Any brand social media person would spot the fake followers in a second especially as they have business profiles and even more analytics. I just use the civilian version.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Especially because the site I use to get all the info is a site brands etc use to check the validity of the people they are going to work with. Any brand social media person would spot the fake followers in a second especially as they have business profiles and even more analytics. I just use the civilian version.
Hi Katie πŸ‘‹ don't they all buy followers though?
I never could understand brands supporting that,but some of them must turn a blind eye.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
So does that explain why they advertise unknown dodgy crap? No reputable business would use them because of low engagement?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well I knows you are a wonderous person πŸ˜„

I never could understand brands supporting that,but some of them must turn a blind eye.
But the stuff they end up marketing is stuff no-one even knew they wanted or needed - just nasty scammy scummy stoof. I have never bought anything on-line because some no-mark, or come to that, well-known and well-liked person has suggested it is great because they own one and if something looks good on them it won't necessarily do so on me. I don't have any friends who do either.

Your hair's looking good by the way ;)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Hello! It's all to do with consistency of engagement for brands. If your buying followers here and there it looks like a slow acceleration and if your likes and comments rise in line then the tools are being used correctly. People like KP buy the followers but don't do anything with them it's just bulking out the top line following number. You can pay for fake followers that write comments, likes etc and if you really have the cash you can pay for accounts that have profile pictures etc so look really authentic.

Most of the zelebs use the bargain basement version hence why you notice a lot of πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ and ❀❀ as that's just bots.KP is a good (terrible) example as for instance in the last thirty days she has gained 76,000 "followers" but has only averaged 48K likes per post and 1499 comments so the new follow count doesn't reflect the engagement.

It's all very interesting but mostly amazing after so many years how absolutely tit they are at social media.

So does that explain why they advertise unknown dodgy crap? No reputable business would use them because of low engagement?
Exactly! A company like carfume paying you a couple hundred quid don't really care about your integrity or engagement as they usually go for what hot right now such as people just put of reality shows.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Changing the subject just a tad.

When I do a google for news stories on Skany McSkank her boring as duck stories always seem to
appear in the Manchester Evening News. Why is that? Is there something I'm missing? what is the
link between Katie and Manchester??

Reactions: 9
Changing the subject just a tad.

When I do a google for news stories on Skany McSkank her boring as duck stories always seem to
appear in the Manchester Evening News. Why is that? Is there something I'm missing? what is the
link between Katie and Manchester??
The same stories about skanky appear in Plymouth Herald and Cornwall Live. It is probably because they are all linked to REACH PLC the largest national and regional news publisher in the UK, with influential and iconic brands such as the Daily Mirror, Daily Express, Sunday People, Daily Record, Daily Star, OK! and market leading regional titles including the Manchester Evening News, Liverpool Echo, Birmingham Mail and Bristol Post.

ooh Katie, scuttle back to the Lozza, Oddbod, beggy pizza and tins of JGG thread. If you stay here you'll be throwing plates (may or not be patterned) in the direction of your boiling piss before you know it and then we'll have to haul you back to safety and calm you down in a Belfast sink πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Expect lots more stories later from this upcoming YT πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Sounds like 'Hector's House'... do you think it will have big turdstools and fairy wallpooper?

ooh Katie, scuttle back to the Lozza, Oddbod, beggy pizza and tins of JGG thread. If you stay here you'll be throwing plates (may or not be patterned) in the direction of your boiling piss before you know it and then we'll have to haul you back to safety and calm you down in a Belfast sink πŸ˜‚
I think Katie could provide a lot of insight to this thread... 🌟

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I can imagine!! I mean Big Loz is a liar and a total fanny but she's also an idiot. KP is next level manipulation stations. I do sometimes read here for a lark. I saw in the paper the other day that she's now registered disabled and did think of you all πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.