Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Uppompey

Chatty Member
I've just come across this in the column of shame.

Dwight bashing again, I bet Katie had something to do with this, oh hang on, SHE DID!
How can there be any connection between Dwight's travel plans and Harvey's unexpected visit to A&E - it's a totally bizarre story to link the two particularly in the circumstances where Dwight does not, as far as we know, have (or is allowed to have) any involvement in Harvey's day to day life!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

80hs

Chatty Member
@liar liar my bets are on Harvey still living at mm, with Lauren the carer until March, when she is booted out. This would explain where hagrid stays and blade as I don’t think carl wants blade there full time with the other dogs and feral children (hell of a lot to take on at 33 🙊)

I bet Harvey is paying for this 🧐,either with that money from his trust fund/benefits, or both. She’s had to sort something out as atm, he has no where to go until, she hopes, September when she has blackmailed somewhere to take him AND fund him (local government) withthe press behind her and her thick, psychotic fans! ALSO, this house will be very handy for her to stay in as she’s got fuck all left so now Harvey’s money will come in very useful 😡.Does anyone remember whether @Moobiemoo said carls was a 3/4 bed house? As if it’s a 3, then no doubt when she has them she can easily leave the older ones with Carl (If junior stays) and stay with the others at Harvey’s. If junior doesn’t then they all have a bedroom but junior and princess are too old to share now aren’t they! It does make sense for this to be Harvey’s as when he leaves for residential, she has already decorated it for herself and not her special needs son 🤯 and “IF” she is still with Carl, Lauren will Move in there to Look after the 17th animal she has left behind (or blade goes back to the security firm she got him from, does she pay a monthly fee for him? If so that’s another way of getting rid of money) Does she REALLY need a protection dog? That’s laughable 😂😂😂😂 (she might from us tattlers 🤬)

so she’s covering every angle for HERSELF. All in all, she hasn’t got herself out of the shit, as she’d like the papers and the general public to believe, Harvey has, physically and financially, how bad is that?? Buckle up woods, as she’s got u cornered in every angle.

Plus after all this, watch her roll out this black Range Rover, (reg plate something ‘HOT’, can’t remember the rest) bought before her bankruptcy hearing. U pay the bills Harv, I’ll use my money for me myself and I for nice cars, surgery, wigs, extensions, Botox, fillers, nails, toes and tans! No one ounce of his mentality can come back in his later years and say ‘actually mum, u were fucking shocking as a parent’ 😫🤬🤯🤬🤯🤬😭😭😭

p.she is deleting this on her deplop on purpose as she’s still not paid anymoney so if anyone can be faster than her at working it out then much appreciated, also as to how many bedrooms Carl’s has as I can only find sold prices 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15

BigBlue2018

VIP Member

Just catching up as usual, well colons garden got bigger didn't it 🤣🤣🤣 and that company just so happens to have started following Henlie Hall recently
The Sun need reporting again for enabling their lies especially on lockdown
They cant get out of lying about this one even the rug is visible in their pictures to the same one on Henlies website 🤣🤣
This story is now also getting brutal reviews on The Sun as well. Everyone knows they have gone away illegally breaking lockdown rules. I think the public are now fed up with them, we are all making sacrifices and they are treating the general public as idiots and as thick as them.

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Especially because the site I use to get all the info is a site brands etc use to check the validity of the people they are going to work with. Any brand social media person would spot the fake followers in a second especially as they have business profiles and even more analytics. I just use the civilian version.
So does that explain why they advertise unknown dodgy crap? No reputable business would use them because of low engagement?

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
Just reading that, bearing in mind thats only an 8 week snapshot, her life is just one long, very slow motion car crash isn't it.
And went on FOUR overseas trips in less than a month!! Pretty good for someone who is bankrupt.

• Angry
  • Wow

DC16

VIP Member
These 2 just have no shame, they travel 190 miles for a photoshoot in lockdown, when she was dissing other zlebs for breaking lockdown the other day, this is no different. Did they get paid to advertise everything or did he pay, if the later, it’s not really work. They couldn’t even spend their first valentines together alone, it had to be a vulgar show of extravagance, a nod to the ex’s...look how my boyfriend is treating me...expensive flowers, diamond necklace, hampers, 6 foot dolly lights, a trip to a cabin, this is KP all over, an out and out show off. While her ex’s just said beautiful things about their partners, it didn’t come across as false, forced or showy in any way, it just felt that what they said came from their hearts and that they are happy and that is what love is really about and not sold to the media ££££

• Heart

liar liar

VIP Member
I've just had a really awful thought....A personal message from Harvey. She's disgusting enough to do that. She'd claim it's to make him money. And we all know the poor love repeats anything she tells him to. And her brainless followers would buy it because it's helping Harvey's independence 🙄
My hubs would find it hilarious if his phone went on Valentine's Day and Harvey said 'hello you cunt' - in fact he would be in hysterics.

• Haha
  • Sick

DC16

VIP Member
This story is now also getting brutal reviews on The Sun as well. Everyone knows they have gone away illegally breaking lockdown rules. I think the public are now fed up with them, we are all making sacrifices and they are treating the general public as idiots and as thick as them.
Yet the Sun are crucifying Amanda Holden for travelling hundreds of miles in lockdown, why not this pair 🤔

• Wow

BigMavis

VIP Member
I think now we can see what Katie's agenda is now, the Documentary made her look like a saint (which we know she ain't) and now she's going to try and train to be a paramedic which she abandoned a while back. It's all part of her plan, I think we all knew she was up to something, makes me wonder how long ago she planned this.
I don't think it was a plan, she is just regurgitating something that got her headlines in the past and it fits the new image shes trying to portray.
There is zero chance she will do this, its work and KP doesn't like work.

Jeronimo

Oh pray tell 🙂. Very interesting 🤔
I really wish I could say more, but confidentially etc etc etc argggg!

There may have been some public information referenced about it in a certain aborted court application, but not sure if anyone outside the legal industry would have access...and would be too outing I think to say more!

liar liar

VIP Member
Expect lots more stories later from this upcoming YT 🤦🏻‍♀️
Sounds like 'Hector's House'... do you think it will have big turdstools and fairy wallpooper?

ooh Katie, scuttle back to the Lozza, Oddbod, beggy pizza and tins of JGG thread. If you stay here you'll be throwing plates (may or not be patterned) in the direction of your boiling piss before you know it and then we'll have to haul you back to safety and calm you down in a Belfast sink 😂
I think Katie could provide a lot of insight to this thread... 🌟

• Haha
  • Heart