Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
Think thats just the effect of the camera. It's the hazard warning light button. Presumably, the frequency of the light is different to the frames per second rate of her camera? Hence why the sat nav and light appear to be blinking.
Thanks Lucy.

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Crumpet41

VIP Member
Aww poor you - hope someone is keeping you hydrated 🚰 take care ❤

Which big brands would seriously use this creature? I can't imagine one - Marks & Spencer, Tesco, Waitrose, McDonalds?
you are right in that big brands wont use her. I cant think of any big brands that have values that align with her.

Ah silly me, it all makes sense now. I just need to get Mr SoS a "Take a Dump" name tag, ( I'm sure @Pom Bear will oblige with the artwork) and a few chavvy balloons then we drive a 680 mile round trip so I can visit my dad in care in person and give him a hug for the first time in 11 months while Mr SoS snaps away and we call it "work"

She really does boil my piss. I'm heading over to Lozza and Oddbod thread to calm down 😡
I’ll see you over there sister, I’m frazzled from KP

Facehugger

VIP Member
I don’t know where to start on that latest YT video... so only about 120 people listening to the podcast at a time, she got the guy videoing it, Chris Harris, to speak on the podcast and ask Harvey about frogs.
The swearing 😳 dhead and telling the dogs to shut the f up 😡 no wonder Bunny went home swearing.
Constantly asking him things about mummy.
So most of the furniture from Ashtead is now in that house, including more pictures of her on the walls, narcissistic 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
It was very concerning at the end talking about throwing the frogs....wonder if that is what happened with Rolo. 😭
What? What did he say about throwing frogs DC (sorry to ask, I couldn't stand listening to it 😔).

• Sad
Reactions: 3

DC16

VIP Member
Wow, is this how ex nanny Lauryn is treating the Ashtead rental???😳

• Wow
Reactions: 3