Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bollox

dunno if it's a good idea putting someone with noise issues under the flight path of Stansted though 🤷‍♂️
I thought someone on here lived near Cawl, coz to me it looks like H is living at the one of the new housing developments that are being built around the area.

Reactions: 6

tacheovale

liar liar

VIP Member
Long dark hair now and banging on about Valentines 🙄🙄
She must have seen you on here and remembered how much she loved the witchy look ;)

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
Oh hang on.
Nah that was when she was dressed as a pair of lungs with something weird going on with her hair which looked stuck to her chest - you couldn't see her entry number either - although I think I read the words 'FRONT' and 'BACK' which is much the same. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
Tell you what though, Paul Chuckle looks great value at £35!!!

Ive been wondering what to get my other half for V Day, what says I love you more than a perdonalised video from a Chuckle Brother??
Hahaha, you'll be on a promise as reward for that little treat 🤣🤣 NOT! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Then why does it show as divorced? Who has altered the Wiki?

And I agree with you that we have heard nothing about it going through just the expectation.
The KP wiki page was last updated at 07.58am on 9th Feb 2121 by someone with the user name LambOfGod

• Wow
  • Haha

80hs

Chatty Member
Description:
Key features:
3 BEDROOM END OF TERRACE.
  • Extended family home
  • Entrance hall
  • Downstairs cloakroom
  • Contemporary fitted kitchen
  • Sitting room
  • Dining area
  • Three bedrooms
  • Family bathroom
  • En suite shower room
  • Garage en bloc and private rear garden
  • NO ONWARD CHAIN
BRILLIANT! Thanks guys x

liar liar

VIP Member
Pip is actually not means tested so you can actually earn & receive the benefit without losing any. pip opens up a world of other benefits depending on the rate etc... so could put in for universal credit etc (this would be effected by earnings)
Even if you are driving around in a £70k car?

Ok she would only be entitled to a motability car if entitled to high rate mobility pip ( the blue badge can be applied for without pip & just aids parking) carers allowance is only paid if earning less than £100 per week.
Ha ha - in the old days you had to have an actual motability car - a nice Metro. Can you imagine it?

• Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
I've just listened to their 'podcast' on Stereo live KP/CW... So they said first met January 20, he was there with some friends for a birthday and they pointed KP out to him, he went over to talk to her, she walked by him and said, 'corrr I'd like a bit of that' (Which would tie in with Hayley saying on her IG and about the voice note she also said she had, as that was mentioned too.) Then she went on stage and attempted to sing but then left without them getting to chat. They then met on 16.06.20 and spent about 3 hours together (she had told him she could only stay an hour as was taking Princess to Bluewater, so put a man over Princess again) She rang him while he was away on holiday with a girl (Wonder if that was when he was with Perie on the boat with Sid). Then she went to Brussels to have her boobs done. Then they made the decision to move into together because of lockdown.
They spoke about trolls, Cole said he will abuse them back and KP said she would name and shame them on her IG so that it goes in the papers. She wants to interview a troll! Talked about passwords to each others phones.
When he met Harvey KP told him to get him a carrot cake for the first time they met. (No mention that he was naked, like he did on Stef's packed lunch)
She used the N word, C word and a few other swear words. Never heard Cole talk so much!
Recorded the podcast just before going to take Harvey to see the train, said she finds doing that really boring. Still going on about the media printing any rubbish and that caused her mental health issues.
She kept talking over Cole lots and saying weyyyyyy heyyyyyy lots.
She can't wait to drive again.
Got the woman who does her depop to call in!!
Hasn't drunk for 9 months on this podcast. (it was a year in paper the other day)

So this must of been the trip to Bluewater
That's the same trip she diverted on the way home to go gobbing off through Kris's kitchen window & hammering on the door isn't it?

• Wow

VIP Member
Nah that was when she was dressed as a pair of lungs with something weird going on with her hair which looked stuck to her chest - you couldn't see her entry number either - although I think I read the words 'FRONT' and 'BACK' which is much the same. :ROFLMAO:
I had a blonde moment, I read up on that alleged miscarriage shit last night but brain freezed up for a minute.

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
Someone has put a comment on the Sun that she and her mum are on with Piers Morgan tomorrow.....
Just checked me planner and we're safe (if you can call it that) as it's that other waste of space Gemma Collins taking up my 4 seater screen.

• Haha
  • Angry

liar liar

VIP Member
I really wish I could say more, but confidentially etc etc etc argggg!

There may have been some public information referenced about it in a certain aborted court application, but not sure if anyone outside the legal industry would have access...and would be too outing I think to say more!
It was reported in an article sometime ago actually...

VIP Member
Makes sense now. Have lunch with Carwash, thinks 'Weyyy heyyy, I'm in here, I've got myself a new cock!' goes off shopping then has a pop at the ex and his new bird on the way home. TYPICAL CLASSY behaviour 🤣🤣
And good afternoon to you babes. 😘

Oh yes, Katie is pure class.

• Heart

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
Pip is actually not means tested so you can actually earn & receive the benefit without losing any. pip opens up a world of other benefits depending on the rate etc... so could put in for universal credit etc (this would be effected by earnings)
Whoops, I posted saying pretty much the same!

Facehugger

VIP Member
@Pom Bear I might print off a few of these to scare my kids away from the fridge & the cupboards 🤣. I wouldn't fancy seeing that in the morning staring at me when I get the milk for my morning cuppa! Crawl gets to wake up to that every day 😂
That's his own fault, I've got no sympathy at all 🤣🤣

• Haha