Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liar liar

VIP Member
Good question.

I was trying to find any history of the Lamborghini they are flogging, reg no D14BL0 I think.

Cant find anything though. Very dodgy.

Literally everything the Woods family own seems to be uo for sale at present.
Lol the one previously owned by a 'celebrity'... yeah there were some stories about ages ago. He took Katie out in that. Of course, he is supposed to be selling it. I don't think they actually ever register their stock - they are simply go-betweens with no knowledge and no interest in where the vehicles come from.

• Wow
Reactions: 6

liar liar

VIP Member
I He’s flexing DC , the oyster perpetual is generally your basic Rolex , it’s one that collectors usually start with because of its inexpensive price point , I bought myself one and it only cost 5k so I don’t know where he’s going with wanting almost £9k for it 🙄
Is that the same one as yesterday?

liar liar

VIP Member
I know I’m a bit late to this, trying to catch up here (all hell broke loose on the Lydia Millen thread😳😳)!

I had my vaccination last Friday. Was fine straight after, just a slightly sore arm. Next day, had light flu symptoms for 24 hours then was back to normal. Took paracetamol, which helped. The medic giving the jab said under 55yrs seem to have a stronger reaction and more side effects. My parents, both in their 70’s, had no side effects at all. It was definitely worth it tho. Good luck with yours xx
Yay good for you!

VIP Member
Oh yes , I watched an old interview from around 8 years ago and apparently they were filming her life story , a US TV company were picking it up and commissioning it as a mini series she said 🤣
Ah, classic bullshit.

JakeM

VIP Member
Hang on wait a minute!!!

According to this article she isn't married.

I don't like to sound like a broken record but as far as I know she's still married..
Apparently they are still married. Weren’t they supposed to divorce after Christmas?

VIP Member
left Harvey again... 🙄
Hang on, where did the horse come from? Katie borrow one?

tacheovale

That's exactly what I want to know, however the other big question is did she ever have £45 million in the first place.
There has been a few articles recently explaining how she spunked her money, divorces, "various substances" and so on
but where is the remaining money? I'm still convinced she has some stashed and she has lied about being broke.

The above as a prime example. Given how much of an absolute clusterfuck she has managed to make of her situation, its no surprise if she's lost £45m, she would have hardly made shrewd investments would she?

Doubt she even had a finger on what money she had and where - there's probably a dodgy accountant or financial adviser somewhere along the line who's made a tidy profit skimming off the top.

Ps always take those Celebrity Net Worth figures with a pinch of salt, doubt it was ever really close to £45m in reality.

liar liar

VIP Member
Shame I couldn't find a thread on her from 2018 on Digital Spy, I was
wondering what my thoughts were at the time.
I seem to remember that she met up with her mum for a cup of tea about 9 miles in and that was that - she abandoned the origami lungs...

Sounds just like Pwiceys type of tv show host 😒
What show is this?

The only rumour was that she drank and caused Harvey's medical conditions.
They weren't just rumours - that's why Dwight insisted on a paternity test as she was out and about all through the pregnancy that she told him she had had aborted.

JakeM

VIP Member
I'm trying to work this shit out, perhaps she see's him as a brand.
Probably. When they first got together it was absolutely ridiculous. “On holiday with my boyfriend @CarlJWoods” every 5 minutes. She was obsessed. She can never just call him Carl.

Crumpet41

VIP Member
This is what I don't understand Crumpet. PIP doesn't pay an awful lot (well, nowhere like what she's used to earning). She's a washed-up as a model but still gets loadsa dosh from selling her crap and advertising dodgy products. If she does successfully get PIP she won't be allowed to earn much.
But would she be entitled to a free car due to the mobility issues ( blue badge?) Does she get carers allowance as well? Will this stop if Harvey is now living at college?

tacheovale

Who is doing it for her? As a lowlife scummy trollop who owes thousands to many bankrupt she can't start/own/run a business? 🤔
She's got all of those proxy companies, set up by either Cole Jr and Cole Sr, or Jeyda Yilmaz.

And perhaps some others we're not aware of yet.

BREAKING NEWS!

Textbook sociopathic behaviour - hates people, loves animals

• Haha

80hs

Chatty Member
So guys, back to the legal side of things and all this of her being everywhere, I’m still hearing this rumour that claire from can and Pete are involved....🤔 reckon it’s them helping keep her with this invisibleness she has and also her bankruptcy 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow

liar liar

VIP Member
Who is it that knows how to do all the Social Media analytics on here?

Would be interested to know how many followers Cole had before het got with Pwicey.
Katie who is mostly on the Lauren thread...

As predicted she’s bringing up her mum again
She should have learned to cook... 🤢

Me
Suppose to yes but according to her Wiki page she is single, this was pointed out by another poster.

It's actually annoying, why all the secrecy all of a sudden?
Me!

• Haha

tacheovale

The area begins with U I seem to remember. So far 'Harvey's house has been opposite, next door and now it is 2 doors down... what is the truth? Who owns the house?
According to Google Maps, its 150 yards down the road from Cole's, up a cul-de-sac.