Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tacheovale

Makes you wonder why the mother/wife left ,ive heard people saying she was having an affair but maybe she just buggered off because she had enough
Dont know but she resigned her directorship of an events planning and media group around October last year.

Reactions: 6

80hs

Chatty Member
I 've said before I don't get why an investigative journo doesn't see this as career role of a lifetime ... Do the opposite off all the paps shite and write a seriously well written, evidenced to the extreme account of her life... Even post it on their website if no bloody paper will by it... Would make tv production companies like those that do who do proved like / Louis Theroux... Stacey Dooley investigates kind of exposure media tv journalism.. It could be huge... Would need to do fuck all work... Tattle bastard s have put all the links screen shots links on here!!!
Louis Theroux questioning skanky would be hilarious cos she wouldn't understand his questions... He would have to resay them and talk to her like a child!!! Can imagine him saying " Katie... I m not sure I can understand... Can you clarify..,...,...................... " she d lick her lips and........ πŸ˜†

This is brilliant, how funny would that be for him to interview her?? She’d need bunny to translate πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha

VIP Member
Yes !!!!! This ☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼 100% Pink !! Do we not have any TV producers here on Tattle ? Surely someone would commission this, come on tattlers let’s do a crowdfund and try and get a documentary off the ground I nominate @265 as the Louis Theroux type interviewer. πŸ‘€
I could do that, my smooth rich voice, laced with extreme sarcasm, count me in.

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
Which isn't true otherwise Katie would be screaming it from the roof tops.

last we knew that the divorce was to be finalised but it never happened.
Then why does it show as divorced? Who has altered the Wiki?

Then why does it show as divorced? Who has altered the Wiki?
And I agree with you that we have heard nothing about it going through just the expectation.

Skiah

I'm no fan of Piers Morgan, I find him to be an odious individual personally. He seems to pride himself in asking difficult questions in a combative manner, then instead of waiting for a reply, berates the interviewee incessantly until they run out of time, then criticises the interviewee saying they refused to answer the fucking question!!!

But I wonder, if a politician transgresses, Piers pounces on them like a dog with two dicks. Yet he doesn't have the stones to lay into Pwicey?

Whats the matter Piers, lost your bollocks mate?
Totally agree and that’s pretty much what I said in my complaint πŸ˜‚

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
So listening to the interview, mummy Price has still at least 2 years.
They guy arrested for sharing the video is apparently being referred to the CPS, but the police don't know what they are going to charge him with???
I couldn't bare to listen/watch it. Piers irritates me much of the time. So double whammy of him & her would've had me reaching for the prosecco, gin, Bailey's far too early πŸ˜‚.

How can he be referred to CPS with no charges? Why hasn't she also been referred to CPS because she shared it? Why hasn't she been referred for sharing the "rooster" video?

VIP Member
The Deplop total is around the Β£17,584 mark.
I missed the fur coats and some of the listings.
thanks to DC16 for the screenshots from deplop.
Priceless has got what she wanted, to make it near impossible to keep a more accurate total. 😑
AH Bollocks!

DC16

VIP Member
So listening to the interview, mummy Price has still at least 2 years.
They guy arrested for sharing the video is apparently being referred to the CPS, but the police don't know what they are going to charge him with???

Crumpet41

VIP Member
Any normal company would not want to use her in their advertising because she does not appeal to their demographic. Any slightly fraudulent company will see her as an excellent source of cheap one-off advertising. She can hardly speak coherently - hardly PG Tips material.

As for the 'accident' - you really have to go back to August last year with a bottle of whatever is your tipple and prepare to laugh your head off at the inconsistencies from the off. She's the type to sue her left foot for her right tripping over it.
She is a has been that's for sure but she is still well known enough for big brands to think about using her.

• Wow

tacheovale

Oh and why was there a flashing red light under the sat nav??
Think thats just the effect of the camera. It's the hazard warning light button. Presumably, the frequency of the light is different to the frames per second rate of her camera? Hence why the sat nav and light appear to be blinking.

Reactions: 5

liar liar

VIP Member
Wow, is this how ex nanny Lauryn is treating the Ashtead rental???😳
You can tell it was ages ago as Xmas tree is still up and I remember it. Perhaps they were given the job of house-sitting whilst the bath bombs were being stored there?

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Of course, and they'll all wriggle out of it saying it's 'work' but nevertheless it's still shown them up to be a big frickin pair of lying frauds, back garden my arse! 🀬
Yes but I would argue. I've a law degree but don't practice the fowwlowing

liar liar

VIP Member
Apart from the odd Baileys? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
Noo I'm lactose intolerant.

I haven't been dwinking lol.

Since she seems to have sold every story this week, does anyone else think that maybe the proposal is on its way? No children to cramp their style, his and hers picnic baskets in front of the radiator because Cole is the most romantic man on earth, you know!
OOh can you go and post your thread suggestion so I can find it to vote please on the Lauren thread?

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
I'm on page 49 of the last thread but I had to find out about Coles eyebrow...It was trying to get away from Cole...I can't say I blame it.
Looks like it's finding somewhere else to live...I've spotted it crossing the road lol πŸ˜„ xx.

Back later πŸ’– x.

View attachment 427017
...And if Crawl drops his other one and Stinky donates hers it'll look like the Beatles walking across...

• Haha