Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skiah

I have complained to GMB. So disappointed. What an opportunity, but all sweetness and roses again 🙄🤦‍♀️🤬

Reactions: 7

DC16

VIP Member
left Harvey again... 🙄

• Sad
  • Wow

Olivemaks

VIP Member
I think Harvey
This whole Harvey's house thing really makes me feel uneasy. In the video shite (when she wasn't forcing him to answer questions about her & Crawl 🤢), she made a point of saying he wasn't alone & someone was always there. Yet there was absolutely no hint of a carer at all anywhere. No bag, coat, belongings of any kind. And why the need for all the camera's? Surely she cannot be stupid enough to leave him alone for any time? If she's supposed to be there when a career isn't but can't be arsed 🤔. The possible consequences of him being left alone are just awful. Instead of what is clearly her blinged up shit everywhere he should have calming sensory items around. Even a sensory room/area.
What if Crawl has refused to have Harvey at his house & she's had to come up with an alternative. It would have to be so close to Crawl because she certainly doesn't trust him to be out of her clutches for 5 minutes. So whilst she is with Harvey she can still see what Crawl's up to.
It's perfectly plausible that it's her house & she's on a scam. She has to show she has somewhere stable for the others to sleep over. If she tells Harvey it's his house he wouldn't know any different, bless him.
The fridge being nearly empty is fine because she can go to Crawl's for mountains of grey mash, pies, peas & gravy 🤢.
So let's say Harvey does have a carer...what if the carer is at the loo & he decides to just leave? What if he does "kick off" as she calls it? I would think he'd need 5:1 in a full meltdown. She also stated he has behaviour issues in the video. Surely no reputable care company would put a single staff member in that position? Is it a situation where carers pop in & out throughout the day & she's supposed to be there? For example someone goes in the morning to help him dress, get brekkie, take meds etc? Again at lunch. And at night to put him to bed?
So many questions. Mostly fuelled by her constant lies.
And I still cannot understand why anyone thinks she's s great mum 🤷. I guess nobody ever calls her out on any of it because she'd just refuse to be interviewed.
I think Harvey will have a full time live in carer. I also don’t think he’s moved in fully yet. She mentioned they’re still finishing up things

VIP Member
Apparently they are still married. Weren’t they supposed to divorce after Christmas?
Suppose to yes but according to her Wiki page she is single, this was pointed out by another poster.

It's actually annoying, why all the secrecy all of a sudden?

liar liar

VIP Member
Wiki is not a reliable source.
I agree but why has it been changed and why has the divorce all gone quiet if it hasn't? Surely she is due to rant at Kieran in the next few days? It is Valentine's Day soon after all! No doubt they will be breaking the law to go somewhere.

• Haha

Halogirl5

Great more shite in tomorrow’s the scum etc 🤔

I just thought I’d post these of that fern make up crap artist. Thought you all could do with a little cheer 🤪
Have you seen that film American Mary she looks like the Scary woman from that You’ll know right away who I mean if you’ve seen it

• Haha

Lucid30

VIP Member
But we do know which production company is making it, some company I've never heard of.

I was forgetting that.
Priceless can’t even apply to start the ball rolling anyway. Says on the website, they are not currently recruiting and they will later on in 2021.
I’m assuming it will be with the London responders.
so I really don’t know what she’s on about. 🤔

Attachments

• Heart

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Was that when Crawl was allowed friends? 😂

Is Jack Monroe the sometimes lesbian who can feed the world with a tin of chickpeas, half a stock cube & a thimble full of piss? Had a big hoo ha with that other vile Katie & won a squillionty pounds in damages? I might pop over & have a look at her threads. I normally look at the sweetcorn queen for a laugh. Or Charlotte Dawson threads are a giggle.... you'd never know her dad was Les 🙄

What will we get today? More chavvy freebie shite thoughtful declorations of love from Crawl? A huge Harvey loves mummy valentine's "exclusive"? Pics of homemade cards from the kids (honestly, the kids really DID make them) saying how much they love mummy & Crawl. I fear anything today will have us all reaching for the bucket 🤢

Here's last year's victim valentine 🙄
How predictable. Met at Sheesh Chigwell. How long did this one last? Meaning no disrespect to the man as I don't
know him, but he reminds me of The Cuban/Columbian character Al Pacino played, Tony Montana, in "Scarface", ironic considering who his temporary girlfriend was last Valentines Day. Michelle Pfeiffer Skanky is not. Bet the 'irresistible, charming (not)' "Killer Camp Carl" is fuming this has raised its head on Valentines Day. LOL!!!!

• Haha