Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Pip is actually not means tested so you can actually earn & receive the benefit without losing any. pip opens up a world of other benefits depending on the rate etc... so could put in for universal credit etc (this would be effected by earnings)
Oops I forgot that you can be a millionaire and still be entitled to work! But no doubt DHSS will be keeping an eye on the type of work she does.

Reactions: 5

Dinkydonut

Or maybe auditioning for the remake of 'Live and Let Die' as the raised eyebrow

I'm having my Covid Vaccine on Saturday but panicking a bit with all the post vac reaction stories.
I’m sure you will be fine hun , sending you love and hugs ❤❤

BigMavis

VIP Member
Pink she should definitely be reported for sharing the videos sent to Carl, if they are real, doubt it!
Perhaps there has been a breakdown in communication re the CPS and they haven't told her what the file is being lodged under. She probably shouldn't be speaking publicly about that, maybe thats why there is ambiguity. I don't know whether that would fall under a hate crime or malicious use of the Internet but it absolutely wasn't right anyway.

• Wow

Emeline

Chatty Member
Good question.

I was trying to find any history of the Lamborghini they are flogging, reg no D14BL0 I think.

Cant find anything though. Very dodgy.

Literally everything the Woods family own seems to be uo for sale at present.
Makes you wonder why the mother/wife left ,ive heard people saying she was having an affair but maybe she just buggered off because she had enough

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Oh, I hear good old Cilla singing 'Surprise surprise' at that news! Wheel the mother out for a change, she could do with an airing I guess 🤣

I think that pic needs using on every new thread about her now, it's brilliant! 🤣🤣❤

Thank you 💕😄😘 xx

• Heart

Dinkydonut

Oh yes, he's a shock jock, no journalistic integrity at all. Marginally worse but definitely worse, he incites hatred and bitterness on the airwaves, then acts innocent when it kicks off. He'll be nice to katie though 😭
Sounds just like Pwiceys type of tv show host 😒

VIP Member
New thread started.

• Heart

Jeronimo

Whats the tea on KP’s bezzie mate who runs sheesh who set these two up?! She seems to be very friendly with Aisleyne as well.... that Dylan seems like an absolute nutter! 😂

So she’s had her hair done, of which I have to say looks better (ducks for cover) and new nails... even if Snarl doesn’t pop the question tomorrow they will pull a publicity stunt to make out that he did propose, got a feeling they’ve already done the photoshoot, just hope it’s not with OK mag cause that’s the only one I purchase and it will burst my remaining bubbles if they’re plastered all over it 😓

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
Katie has just provided the public with more of her lies, she isn't disabled, no way in hell will she get a blue badge and I hope when her bankruptcy case comes back to court they rip her a new one. As I've said for many years, Katie is a compulsive liar.

Katie was on some late late show and there is fuck all about it in the papers.

I did find this,

She made that appearance on a tv show in Ireland. Now waiting for her to appear on tv in Scotland and Wales!

• Sick
Reactions: 4