Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

80hs

Chatty Member
I have seen her wigs but that hairline looks like hers?? It will blow my brains out if she has with all the shit she sprouted about being more toned down for the programs, the wig donations, the sitting and having a weave put in IN LOCKDOWN and now another 12hr hair job??? 🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 7

Tamar

VIP Member
Usually they would change the locks after something like that.
Maybe that was her last visit and they have now removed everything, or she is accompanied when she is collecting stuff, but I wouldn’t of thought they would of allowed filming, like the last Youtube video!! Something doesn’t add up.

This is might explain why she still has keys

If your home hasn't been dealt with
The official receiver or trustee has three years to take action in relation to your home. Your interest in your home will become yours again if they haven't done any of the following within three years from the date your bankruptcy order was made:

• sold your beneficial interest to someone such as your partner, friend or family member
  • applied to the court for an order that you and anyone else living in your home have to leave
  • applied to the court for a charging order
  • come to an agreement that you will pay them the amount of your beneficial interest

Full article below

https://www.payplan.com/bankruptcy/if-i-go-bankrupt-what-happens-to-my-house#:~:text=When you own your home,Receiver dealing with your bankruptcy.

Last edited:

Wilkco

VIP Member
Good question.

I was trying to find any history of the Lamborghini they are flogging, reg no D14BL0 I think.

Cant find anything though. Very dodgy.

Literally everything the Woods family own seems to be uo for sale at present.
It is for sale much cheaper on this web site. 🚗

Looks as if it was on e-bay but has since removed. :confused:

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
As others have said, hopefully the victim wouldn’t require mouth to mouth. 🤢
In training I was advised that you can just do the compression. I was also given protective mouth shields to use for mouth to mouth.

Certainly wouldn't want that plastic coldsore ridden trollop near my face even if it was life saving!

• Sick

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
Thank you 265!

Thank you Big Mavis my chum.

Thanks James and welcome to the gang!

Thank you. Might put paramedic Skanky and her mobility scooter on speed dial just in case!

Thank you! Carted off by the binmen rather than be attended to by Skanky has made me chortle.
Just think of the rewards after: carrot cake, and cheesecake!Yummmm!

Reactions: 6

VIP Member
The same stories about skanky appear in Plymouth Herald and Cornwall Live. It is probably because they are all linked to REACH PLC the largest national and regional news publisher in the UK, with influential and iconic brands such as the Daily Mirror, Daily Express, Sunday People, Daily Record, Daily Star, OK! and market leading regional titles including the Manchester Evening News, Liverpool Echo, Birmingham Mail and Bristol Post.
That's true but I find it odd that the Manchester evening news pops up on the google search more often that other local papers.

Expect lots more bullshit stories later from this upcoming YT 🤦🏻‍♀️
Fixed that for you. :LOL:

• Haha
I personally don't believe it. I feel really awful and mean for saying this, but so many of us have predicted the pregnancy story which will be quickly followed by the miscarriage tradegy. I hope I'm wrong. I would never wish misfortune on anyone.

Where was this 4ever?

Where was this 4ever?
DM comments

liar liar

VIP Member
I've got it (don't worry it's not contagious) but Katie can be an Formula E driver, the car is silent but she has the voice of a foghorn so she can make the fake engine noises heard 2.6 miles away.
Can't her botty burps suffice?

• Haha

Crumpet41

VIP Member
Pip is actually not means tested so you can actually earn & receive the benefit without losing any. pip opens up a world of other benefits depending on the rate etc... so could put in for universal credit etc (this would be effected by earnings)
To qualify for Carers Allowance you have to spend a minimum of 35hpw with that person. I doubt that the odd overnight stay with her would count. Methinks it would be transferred to the 'college' who would then be classed as his full-time carers. Blue badge?? Not sure - but I expect the DHSS will be monitoring her fabrications eg; 'training to be a volunteer paramedic.' Just a thought: Perhaps she was made to do basic resuss training in case Harvey goes hyper with his diabetes., chokes or injures himself.
Thanks for explaining both. I am not well informed on matters relating to benefits.

@Mcomics - so with this being said then the accident may not be an accident at all. Although why anyone would want to injure themselves is beyond me.

Anyone know if the accident would impact on the bankruptcy as well? She really doesn't appear to want to be giving any of her earnings back to her creditors (going off the depop deletions etc) and now she is saying she is only doing adverts for selected brands? Are these the brands who are not well known therefore don't have as much to offer in terms of financial payments?

Halogirl5

I'm on page 49 of the last thread but I had to find out about Coles eyebrow...It was trying to get away from Cole...I can't say I blame it.
Looks like it's finding somewhere else to live...I've spotted it crossing the road lol 😄 xx.

Back later 💖 x.

View attachment 427017
Did anyone also notice very prominent veins in his right arm . What has caused that ?

• Haha
  • Wow

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
But would she be entitled to a free car due to the mobility issues ( blue badge?) Does she get carers allowance as well? Will this stop if Harvey is now living at college?
To qualify for Carers Allowance you have to spend a minimum of 35hpw with that person. I doubt that the odd overnight stay with her would count. Methinks it would be transferred to the 'college' who would then be classed as his full-time carers. Blue badge?? Not sure - but I expect the DHSS will be monitoring her fabrications eg; 'training to be a volunteer paramedic.' Just a thought: Perhaps she was made to do basic resuss training in case Harvey goes hyper with his diabetes., chokes or injures himself.

DC16

VIP Member
Long dark hair now and banging on about Valentines 🙄🙄 cole woods!!!!

• Haha