Katie Price #207 Lies after lies, she thinks we're mugs. Meanwhile her eyebrows look like slugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic but look at these lovely flowers Mr. Bargain bought me for my birthday. . He doesn't usually buy me flowers.
Today is going be a normal day in the life of Pricey and its going to be about me me me 😂😂😂
Omg you have a goldie! I have 2! Happy birthday 🥳
Back on topic - @DC16 I’m guessing The Sun did a temporary ban on her?! I wish they’d make it permanent!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Taps left running by burglars ... Riiiight ... every burglar I have ever known (I have worked in prisons so, quite a few) has had a wash or bath during the burglary ... they always work that into the plan 😂 😂 😂
The 'Wet Bandits' from Home Alone, aka Harry and Marv

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The thing with journalists today is most of them are trying to scratch out a living stuffing the Sun and Mail’s sidebars of shame. All of them under the age of 25. The media doesn’t allow them anywhere near real news, so they are reduced to create narratives for Pricey, Westbrooke, KatOna, Alves et Al.
They have no historical knowledge of these bints. They just cut and paste and slap it on the internet and hope it gets likes.
Twenty years ago the Sun would have researched the tit out of Priceys rape claims, then torn her to pieces with the truth on Sundays News Of the World.
There is no journalism.
There are only lies, obfuscation and bullpoop. Welcome to the generation of ‘I can’t wire a plug”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Taps left running by burglars ... Riiiight ... every burglar I have ever known (I have worked in prisons so, quite a few) has had a wash or bath during the burglary ... they always work that into the plan 😂 😂 😂
its possible burgulars put the taps on,if it was filthy,they could think its due a wash :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She has started following SB again today (& vice versa) :ROFLMAO:

Why is she buying LOADS of Steffi dolls (approx 20) and a pink toy camper van???

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She has started following SB again today :ROFLMAO:
There'll be an article in the scum soon then now the bans over with the famous source AKA Sophie will have a spin on this "Katie didn't un follow carl she's only just noticed because her account was hacked,,their still together still in love and planning their wedding"

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Why is she buying LOADS of Steffi dolls (approx 20) and a pink toy camper van???
New friends she wanted and playing brum brum in a drunk/drug fuelled stupor as she has no driving license :)

• Haha
There'll be an article in the scum soon then now the bans over with the famous source AKA Sophie will have a spin on this "Katie didn't un follow carl she's only just noticed because her account was hacked,,their still together still in love and planning their wedding"
I dont think the bans over, the pics they put up were from P's IG . The story described princesses hair and outfit etc , I think they did it to wind KP up.Its telling that now a year on from slapgate SB is still totally excluded by the price family . No visits to their homes, events, wedding etc. The reason being I think is that KP told them all exactly what he did, and probably has done previously, older kids have probably backed it up and then some. Then when KP decided to go back and spun the big yarn about he never touched me,they knew the truth 100%. No point trying to convince them otherwise. I cant see AFP selling any stories on SB that will show him in a good light

AFP as we know is some really shite mother.:poop::poop: Not only was KFP supposed to have had things happen to her by a man, when 6 or 7 - (we all know it's bollx), after that, she was again put at risk, with her mothers knowledge, by a photographer! https://www.thesun.ie/tvandshowbiz/...o-drugged-models-drinks-when-she-was-just-13/
Quite honestly I don't know where all these lie's come from. She must be the most unluckiest person on the planet. And then supposedly 'raped' in front of a film crew & her kids in S. Africa.
Then she wants to make friends with someone in prison as a pedalo https://www.irishmirror.ie/showbiz/celebrity-news/pweirdo-footie-ace-adam-johnson-7878637 -
But this final story, made me laugh. She even pi$$ed off the Travellers with her driving ! https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/travellers-accuse-katie-price-being-1753961 :LOL:
Looking at the photographer story, she says police came to her house 2 yrs later, so still only 15, not been in any papers etc, but because the paedophiles had his cell walls plastered in her pictures. Why was a prisoner allowed pics of a 13yrs old girl on his walls, how the hell did pice know who she was , she was never involved in any case. Another fantasy in her imagination

• Wow
Reactions: 24
+ IVF and more babies to replace the one from SB that got lost somehow from 2 years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

For her MM program? Toy room for Crawl?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Speaking of Christmas and Pete going off to Australia how about this for a Christmas song for skank...
""It'll be lonely this Christmas with only sink boy to hold.""
""It'll be lonely this Christmas with out the kids to exploit and stories to be sold.""
""It'll be cold cold cold in the mansion with no one to hold this Christmas."" 🎄☃🤶

• Haha
Reactions: 21
🤭🤭🤭 oh my days. I have been moonlighting on the harry and meghan thread. Wow! Crazy! ‘Tis a relief to be back here where I belong. C’mon pricey though, do something! Anything!

• Haha
🤭🤭🤭 oh my days. I have been moonlighting on the harry and meghan thread. Wow! Crazy! ‘Tis a relief to be back here where I belong. C’mon pricey though, do something! Anything!
But she’s all healed from her traumas, despite having been in the Priory 36535 times for PTSD and been having weekly therapy since 2018, she has learnt not to fire back on social media, she counts to 10 and it all disappears. 🙄 2022 is a drama free year for Pricey 🫢

Poor kitten 😡

56307618-8817-4F3C-AAD1-46B6E28862C8.png

695BAEBF-26E0-4DC9-9D4A-503365579127.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I’d be scared to get a Christmas gift from either of them. From KP it would probably be a ‘mystery box’ containing thrush-inducing ‘Scented’ bath products. If you got a mystery box from FartWank you’d be scared to open it in case it actually did contain farts. Surprise! I LOVE IT! Wooohoooo!
Sniffing lots of snow, with woohoo all the way, ……

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.