Katie Price #207 Lies after lies, she thinks we're mugs. Meanwhile her eyebrows look like slugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After my last post where I was devastated that I wouldn’t be able to see KFP at the horse show thing at Ardingly next week I have been blessed! Beauteous day! I was in Sainsburys in Horsham where I spy a man, so handsome and tattooed, my heart fluttered at his gorgeousness. I spied tattoos on his arms. Could it be? Could it really be him? I looked down the aisle of the shop. An angelic beauty with long flowing blonde locks was there. I was stunned! Amazed! My lucky day had arrived! KFP & SB doing their shopping! They had a trolley each, his had homely items like throws in, hers had fruit and other food stuffs. She looked soooooo sexy in the grey furry gilet and absolutely fantastic moon boots, he looked so handsome in whatever clothes he had on. Woohoo! I love it! Do you love it? You love it, don’t you!
This has been the best day of my life. I’m crying as I type this……
im devastated because i always thought his trolley would have veet for men (if you ever have a spare time in your life, look up the amazon reviews for veet for men,hysterical:ROFLMAO:),cabbage (for his bottled farts),polony (for his underpant shots),dove soap (because all men seem to like dove soap),a pork pie (cos she cant cook) and condoms (cos he dont want to knock her up) and pain (cos she gives him a headache) and her trolley would include mirrors (the more the better,got to get that good side,any side really,best to practice to find any bleeping side that looks nearly normal, never mind good),balloons (lots and lots of balloons,in all colours but mostly pink,she likes pink,especially barbie pink bescause shes a fecking middle aged woman who wants to appear 16 going on 17) talc (for the chaffing of the moon boots,her thighs,the rubbing of others flesh while shagging) 12 eggs (representing future conquests,good times,one night stands,10 minuite escapes from the one etc)......best make that 3 dozen,crandberryjuice and natural yoghert ( excellent for thrush),5 potnoodles,5 packets of crisps,a large bottle of coke (sugarfree, harveys on a diet) ,5 freshcream donuts (thats the kids weekly tea sorted) ,some porrige oats for a homemade face mask and some cheese sauce for the fridge.....

Is it a pattern now that's emerging? She wore the head bandage at one awards show and recently the boots have had a couple of outings. As you say they wouldn't offer any benefit, from what I know when you've had pins and metal supports in surgery they hold the bones up, no need for braces or supports on the outside, I was told that after surgery and your muscles need to build strength again. Could it be that her cosmetic surgeries are no longer getting her enough attention and she feels the need to add some sort of medical equipment to her look to compensate now? Sounds ridiculous but then again, she is. I wonder what's next, being wheeled in on a full hospital bed or with a drip?
shes already taking a drip with her,carl is the name

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Is it a pattern now that's emerging? She wore the head bandage at one awards show and recently the boots have had a couple of outings. As you say they wouldn't offer any benefit, from what I know when you've had pins and metal supports in surgery they hold the bones up, no need for braces or supports on the outside, I was told that after surgery and your muscles need to build strength again. Could it be that her cosmetic surgeries are no longer getting her enough attention and she feels the need to add some sort of medical equipment to her look to compensate now? Sounds ridiculous but then again, she is. I wonder what's next, being wheeled in on a full hospital bed or with a drip?
Will the drip be wearing his ill-fitting blue suit and no socks?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I’ve just been going over old Sun stories for the last 4 years, it’s just a constant rinse and repeat. I’m looking for stories in her own words, videos, interviews etc, not ‘source’ stories. Constantly saying how she doesn’t do drugs or drink, but then in her own words saying (and pictures) how she has done both. Her Priory dates for January 2020 just don’t add up at all.
PTSD treatment since 2017 and supposed weekly therapy treatment even since then. Every time after treatment she says she is back to herself. It’s one big con to get her out of trouble… the spreadsheet is still being compiled 😩👍
That's a classic abuser for you, they just want to start abusing you / everyone again as if nothing ever happened. They like what they do and want to keep on doing it, why should they put any effort into really changing when the con has worked so many times before? How many 'new me's' and 'new starts' has she had too, it would be a very long list, it's empty promises. The last one at the start of this new year lasted a spectacular 2 weeks.

im devastated because i always thought his trolley would have veet for men (if you ever have a spare time in your life, look up the amazon reviews for veet for men,hysterical:ROFLMAO:),cabbage (for his bottled farts),polony (for his underpant shots),dove soap (because all men seem to like dove soap),a pork pie (cos she cant cook) and condoms (cos he dont want to knock her up) and pain (cos she gives him a headache) and her trolley would include mirrors (the more the better,got to get that good side,any side really,best to practice to find any bleeping side that looks nearly normal, never mind good),balloons (lots and lots of balloons,in all colours but mostly pink,she likes pink,especially barbie pink bescause shes a fecking middle aged woman who wants to appear 16 going on 17) talc (for the chaffing of the moon boots,her thighs,the rubbing of others flesh while shagging) 12 eggs (representing future conquests,good times,one night stands,10 minuite escapes from the one etc)......best make that 3 dozen,crandberryjuice and natural yoghert ( excellent for thrush),5 potnoodles,5 packets of crisps,a large bottle of coke (sugarfree, harveys on a diet) ,5 freshcream donuts (thats the kids weekly tea sorted) ,some porrige oats for a homemade face mask and some cheese sauce for the fridge.....

shes already taking a drip with her,carl is the name
Very good, I could hear a little drum roll and cymbal tishhhhh after that one about Cole 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
May 2020:
She told New! Magazine: "I hate the fact I let these men in the past break me and destroy me and mentally abuse me.
"But now I'm so much better. Before I would jump into relationships and I was needy without thinking about whether it was the right relationship.
"But now I've sorted myself out and I'm more assertive.
"I know what I want and I wouldn't just jump into a relationship."

June 2020: she met the only and only SB 🤔 that’s been going well….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
That's a classic abuser for you, they just want to start abusing you / everyone again as if nothing ever happened. They like what they do and want to keep on doing it, why should they put any effort into really changing when the con has worked so many times before? How many 'new me's' and 'new starts' has she had too, it would be a very long list, it's empty promises. The last one at the start of this new year lasted a spectacular 2 weeks.

Very good, I could hear a little drum roll and cymbal tishhhhh after that one about Cole 😅
a few drinks and i got carried away# notsorry really :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I am actually wondering how she is walking at all in both those rocker boots, when I had 1 it was bad enough and only put it on when moving as it really throws off your balance and you don't move "normally" at all... Very bizarre

• Haha
Reactions: 20
But, she couldn’t possibly have been drinking when she was mucking about, as in Feb 21 said she had been sober for a year….🙄
You've got to laugh at her consistency it's rinse and repeat every year. 😀😀

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Katie Price #208 Katie shoots OF in moon boots, Cole's wearing shite suits, the gravy train is in cahoots!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Katie Price #208 Kipper and Sink Boy, suited and booted. Tick tock media, it’s high time they were muted.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Raging.I am jellus.Did you check that his throw wasn’t covering eleventy five bottles of Smirnoff and a pregnancy testing kit?
But, she couldn’t possibly have been drinking when she was mucking about, as in Feb 21 said she had been sober for a year….🙄
So she basically admitted by Feb 2020 she was fine. Her MH issues were dealt with and she was good. So you would think ahe would have dealt with her PTSD etc from the SA alleged incident by then, so again she just totally contradicted everything she said in the trauma and me documentary

I’ve just been going over old Sun stories for the last 4 years, it’s just a constant rinse and repeat. I’m looking for stories in her own words, videos, interviews etc, not ‘source’ stories. Constantly saying how she doesn’t do drugs or drink, but then in her own words saying (and pictures) how she has done both. Her Priory dates for January 2020 just don’t add up at all.
PTSD treatment since 2017 and supposed weekly therapy treatment even since then. Every time after treatment she says she is back to herself. It’s one big con to get her out of trouble… the spreadsheet is still being compiled 😩👍
You probably have this but must be from 2019 , admitting she's now drink and drug free after priory treatment , why would she say that if they were not her issue

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
The bint did a part marathon for heart and lung foundation but pulled out then spotted hours later at a pub drinking and smoking the bleeping hypocrite
the charity are just as pathetic and commented they thanked Katie for her contribution

View attachment 1584968

This photo has been shown before, but to highlight the 'pronation'? of her feet. The way the heels turn in on the inside. People were wondering if this was the reason for her foot surgery.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I am actually wondering how she is walking at all in both those rocker boots, when I had 1 it was bad enough and only put it on when moving as it really throws off your balance and you don't move "normally" at all... Very bizarre
Same here… I’ve had tendon surgery and been stuck in one for weeks and it has caused me so many issues with hip and back pain. i can barely walk in it without a crutch to lean on to compensate my weight let alone stomp around wearing 2 on uneven fields. What a trooper eh!

Same here… I’ve had tendon surgery and been stuck in one for weeks and it has caused me so many issues with hip and back pain. i can barely walk in it without a crutch to lean on to compensate my weight let alone stomp around wearing 2 on uneven fields. What a trooper eh!
The boots come out when something is about to drop, as does harvey and her mum. She's got a double whammy there and I don't know whether to find her hilarious or incredibly tragic. She thinks everyone will melt saying awww poor Katie in her boots again in agonising pain. Umm, check the previous bleeping headlines, she's been mincing about in high heels, dancing and fannying about for months!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
“Katie was talking loudly to friends and any fans who came up to her, saying ‘Oh, I hate him, he cheated on me, he’s on borrowed time ’KP is always going on about how men have cheated on her....but let's take a reminder of her history....(of what we know) ;) Please feel free to add to this list

On the Annie Mac Podcast she said: I STARTED SELF MEDICATED ON COKE, NOT DRINK. NEVER IN MY WHOLE CAREER, NEVER HAVE I TOUCHED IT (COKE) BEEN INVOLVED WITH IT...

Scott Sullivan: Got with Pete
Pete:. Got pregnant by Andrew Gould and had an abortion (yet she claims it was miscarriage) Took Coke
Was seeing both Leandro and Riise at the same time, cheated on Riise with one of his mates (in her autobiography)
Kieran: Was texting Tom Zanetti behind his back
Alex Adderson: cheated on him with Kris and did the I Love coke video
Kris: Stated on her TV program she had cheated on him twice (Charles Drury, Charles said she was seeing other men behind his back, took coke)
SB: Texting Princess about wanting to get back with Kris and meeting/texting her new Egg.... Took Coke

These are all her OWN bad choices to cheat on her man....she treats men just as bad as she says they treat her, if not worse.
This is a great post.. never fail to deliver @DC16 👏❤

And on top of all that shes always smoked cigarettes.
She must ask herself why she looks so tit even after surgery. 😂
Does KFP smoke? I didn’t think she did.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
This is a great post.. never fail to deliver @DC16 👏❤

Does KFP smoke? I didn’t think she did.
And on searching through stories also had miscarriages with Kieran and Kris. (Said she was taking anxiety medication, Valium)
obviously there was also Dane Bowers too and another baby loss.
When she lost the one with Kris she said she had more than 3.
Again the reports on her Priory stay early 2020, seem to be documented as January, but she was regularly out drinking then and going on holidays. I think it would of been more Feb/March, as she came on social media and only came back on for Mother’s Day.
July 18 one article states she is seen for the first time since admitting she snorted Coke, calls KH mentally abusive, also did an interview to say she was having therapy following the SA robbery.
Sep 18 checks into the Priory as a day patient, Oct 18 meets up with AA for a couple of nights out, then gets arrested for drink driving, goes back into the Priory (says she storms out after 24 hours) but then goes back in, but days later meets Harvey to go to a nail bar with paps, and then her mum with the film crew.
In November 18 there is an article on how after her marriage ended to PA she wanted to drive into a wall at Harvey’s nursery and kill herself,
March 19 says she is feeling herself again.
May 19 a friend says she is close to a breakdown.
Nov 19 seen out boozing. Dec 19 sends death threats to CD.
Jan 20 several boozy nights outs, including the Alps, trip to Spain.
Feb 20 seen outside the Priory for a Psych test, says she is fine. Dog dies followed by a boozy night out that evening, make up masterclasses acting erratically. (Caroline Flack then takes her own life) Valentines dinner, shortly after this she disappears, so I think this is another Priory visit for PTSD, but out in time for Celeb SAS on the TV 🙄 My crazy life gets aired and she says she has been an in patient and she talks to Rick Live on the program. She also says she needs therapy for the rest of her life. She says in an exclusive interview with the Mirror, she booked in and didn’t want to leave as she was having suicidal thoughts.
May 2020 says she’s been 3 months sober. On the Annie Mac podcast in 2021 says she has turned her life round, she had a mental breakdown, planned her suicide but didn’t do it. Stayed in 5 weeks. Doesn’t drink anymore. Room check every 15 minutes. Blah blah blah.

So why has this last visit to the Priory 2021 fixed her, is it because all her court cases have disappeared? What is so different? Yet all the other visits to the Priory for PTSD and weekly therapy didn’t work.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
My god the state of it! Who just carries their phone in their hand like that at an event like this! She looks so rough

Infact rough just isn't even the right word. She looks like she was on her way to the local custom house for a bit of karaoke and a pint and just happened to get herself pictured whilst walking past
You said it, sink boy in an ill fitting cheap suit, I don't like Peter Andre but he knows how to choose and wear a suit. Sink Boy looks as if he's heading to the afters of some wedding.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.